• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

Requiem Anniversary 2014 

Blah Blah Blah....

Trying to run a big event at the same time as the major server transfer was just stupid to begin with! After Titan was fixed to bind like he was supposed to be in first place, I've had to then spend many hours  preparing my toons to be transferred (remaking mules, clearing banks, taking SS of everything etc) I for one was excited to kick back n relax into this event and farm like I normally do for such things. I know those of you staying on Tifri have been able to take part in this broken event, but having all your toons uprooted and moved causes great concern for the rest of us. Sorry I dont trust Gravity with my hard work, they have proved time and time again they are not competent enough to do it right the first time, ever!

Now comes the question should I stay on Tifri and keep the items I paid for in my item mall, or move to Nova and lose them all? Like every other question posted all over these forums it has to be figured out on our own. Forum, Tickets, Facebook, Twitter all places I've gone to not one fooking answer to be found anywhere.. whats the point in having these places to go to if the GM/CM team goes MIA every time things get messed up with the game?

Toxic u say? geez I wonder why!

#55 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:28 AM

Trying to run a big event at the same time as the major server transfer was just stupid to begin with! After Titan was fixed to bind like he was supposed to be in first place, I've had to then spend many hours  preparing my toons to be transferred (remaking mules, clearing banks, taking SS of everything etc) I for one was excited to kick back n relax into this event and farm like I normally do for such things. I know those of you staying on Tifri have been able to take part in this broken event, but having all your toons uprooted and moved causes great concern for the rest of us. Sorry I dont trust Gravity with my hard work, they have proved time and time again they are not competent enough to do it right the first time, ever!

Now comes the question should I stay on Tifri and keep the items I paid for in my item mall, or move to Nova and lose them all? Like every other question posted all over these forums it has to be figured out on our own. Forum, Tickets, Facebook, Twitter all places I've gone to not one fooking answer to be found anywhere.. whats the point in having these places to go to if the GM/CM team goes MIA every time things get messed up with the game?

Toxic u say? geez I wonder why!

Im not moving unless they allow full account transfer.. That means all Honor, WP points, WP Bank, Joint Bank slots.... Battlefield Record/points.... If not, well its been fun....

#56 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

Maybe thy put server down and closing the game forever. All problems solved

#57 pfannera

pfannera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

There are more million at the vendor what expires today !! Who pays my harm !!! not 1-2 kk I talkarrow-10x10.png about a lute but 100-200kk lute

#58 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

Im not moving unless they allow full account transfer.. That means all Honor, WP points, WP Bank, Joint Bank slots.... Battlefield Record/points.... If not, well its been fun....

lol I am transferring, but I also think I won't be playing the game in the future as well. The more they have Live Streams and answer questions, the more it becomes clear they have no plan to improve the game and are not competent developers.

Edited by Cleffy, 27 June 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#59 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

There are more million at the vendor what expires today !! Who pays my harm !!! not 1-2 kk I talkarrow-10x10.png about a lute but 100-200kk lute

Translation:  I have around 100kk-200kk in gear in auction house, the auctions will close on these items because of the game downtime and they will sell for a tiny amount.  Who will repay me for the lost lant?

#60 Trondheim

Trondheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Server:Hammy

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

Translation:  I have around 100kk-200kk in gear in auction house, the auctions will close on these items because of the game downtime and they will sell for a tiny amount.  Who will repay me for the lost lant?

.... xd

#61 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

I wish i was russian. Then maybe i could play requiem.

#62 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Requiem Anniversary 2014 

This June marks the 6th anniversary of Requiem and to celebrate this we will be running special events in game. These events are expected to start at the end of next week. 

[/spoiler]

[Event] Anniversary Boxes - These lucky boxes can be found from all sorts of creatures or can be bought in the cash shop! 

Spoiler

Can anyone confirm these are dropping? curious to know if I should keep farming or save my energy lol

#63 BlastFromThePast

BlastFromThePast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:06 PM

I've had 1 (ONE) box drop on the very 1st day of the 'event',  in SH if I remember correctly, none since then.

Edited by BlastFromThePast, 29 June 2014 - 01:21 AM.

#64 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

a player confirmed to me that he got only one since the event started...... and that was before the weekly maintenance

also, i was getting 1 flag for every 4-5 mobs... and now im lucky to get 1 flag every 10 mobs

same scht, different year

Edited by Xaptor7, 28 June 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#65 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Alteris said that they never have changed the drop rate and the entire community is full of -_-

#66 Kiyoka

Kiyoka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Location小田原
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

I636-Lg%20J%20Happy%20Birthday.gif

and thx it works now :)

#67 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

I think the flag drop rate is perfectly fine given the potential rewards, saw 5 drop when i was helping some lowbies in about the span of a half hour.

But 1) Those medals need to stack in your inventory and 2) Everything else needs to start dropping ive only seen flags

#68 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Alteris said that they never have changed the drop rate and the entire community is full of -_-

Oh, totally... Including yourself, since you're also part of the entire community, right?

given the potential rewards

lolno.. not even XD

unless the odds are account specific, this scht is far from "perfectly fine"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users