Patch Notes 6/18

269 replies to this topic

#76 Narcoplepsy

Narcoplepsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:50 AM

a lot of ways to farm the letters and one commnon way is to help the new players who jumped and currently on ML1. Yes, Condors, those finger lickin' chickens.  i just ask the members of the party to loot the letters for me while i spam my multi shots and arrow shower, i helped a lot of people instead of flaming in the forums, needless to say we generate hate points a lot, but in the end people are starting to look up unto us because I was able to make a difference even if i have to help in wolves cave over and over just to get those letters. bad karma for me generating love points though huehueheue.. If you find this reply flammable with sarcasm, please do understand, the world doesnt revolve around you.

with regards to the Ranger's himmelmez set effect, i dont see it working adding up to the stats. only the himmelmez accessories work for me for some reason.  has anyone noticed that too?

#77 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

I'm just waiting for Tidus Peco's suggestion to be implemented, it seemed pretty well thought and way less P2W. Since yeah, refining breaks the game pretty badly.

#78 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

Seems like the Chatting server is buged or smth

If you didnt see Pub msgs then you couldnt check your friend list.

@Baddiez does everything else work good but only msgs are bugged?

Used custom UI?

It's just pm's that are not working I sent one to a friend to see if he saw it and he said he did but I didn't see it then I told him to reply and I still didn't see it. It's just pms everything else works. I relogged checked my chat settings and everything, but it still doesn't work.

#79 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:55 AM

Real Farmer can farm = 1-3 stacks

Bot   Farmer can farm = 10-30 stacks

Fair :questionmark:  :p_cry:

So cry about it?  Who cares?

I personally don't give a crap what the bots do. Why should I suffer for it? I want to be able to sell some of MY hard earned items for zenny.

Many others feel the same way. If its not tradable, then very few ppl will even bother=wasted event. I mean, how many blessing n lucky powders can 1 person really use...

Besides all that. They are doing this so that people can buff up for the new content. + upcoming raid. So why complain?

and BTW, I personally farmed about 10 stacks on the last letters. NOT A BOT.

So quit crying just because you cant figure it out.

#80 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

I personally don't give a crap what the bots do. Why should I suffer for it? I want to be able to sell some of MY hard earned items for zenny.

Many others feel the same way. If its not tradable, then very few ppl will even bother=wasted event. I mean, how many blessing n lucky powders can 1 person really use...

Besides all that. They are doing this so that people can buff up for the new content. + upcoming raid. So why complain?

If you don't care about the market and the bots as you imply, then you surely don't have a problem with sharing how do you manage to farm 2550 coins, since there have been two events and I can't still figure out how, last one was my best and I hardly farmed 350 coins.  :hmm:

#81 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

If you don't care about the market and the bots as you imply, then you surely don't have a problem with sharing how do you manage to farm 2550 coins, since there have been two events and I can't still figure out how, last one was my best and I hardly farmed 350 coins.  :hmm:

There are a few ways actually. 1 was mentioned before with helping lowbies.

The one I usually use is newb archers to farm low lvl mobs till lvl 10 or so, then remake and repeat.

in 1 hour I pull about 300 of each letter doin this.=150 coins. Not that hard. just kind of tedious. xD

#82 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

When scarecrows worked you could get 30-50 infin an hour with 2 people easy, and when that was fixed after testing there was one spot in the game that had a high spawn rate and easy to kill monsters you could still get 10-20 an hour depending on luck. I farmed around 2000 infinium like that easy.

#83 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

If you use a little of analytical thinking you will understand me but i guess you will not.

If the bot user abuse it again LP/BP will not sellable like happen in Infinium last month, they will just trading for high value items!

Its very unfair for the KP user and real legit players here.

Again my suggestion is for fair game playing i dont know why its hard for others to understand that? This is prove that there is a lot of botter here who just being sarcasm and deny it. :ok: 

#84 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

If you use a little of analytical thinking you will understand me but i guess you will not.

If the bot user abuse it again LP/BP will not sellable like happen in Infinium last month, they will just trading for high value items!

Again my suggestion is for fair game playing i dont know why its hard for others to understand that? This is prove that there is a lot of botter here who just being sarcasm and deny it. :ok: 

Lol are you really suggesting analytic thinking to others when you fail to understand the simple point that I am trying to get across to you... GG

#85 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:14 AM

Patch Notes 6/18

*Subject to change at anytime

A. Bug Fixes

1. Witch, Lich, and Himmelmez equipment only costing 1 rupee to hone will be fixed. 

2. The Colosseum button being located behind the minimap will be fixed. 

3. Players will no longer lose Mastery Points when killed in WOE. 

4. Finding Jacob (2) quest's text description will show correctly now. 

5. Clicking particular areas around the new Poring UI causing the cursor to be disabled will be fixed. 

6. New Monster Collection pets will now show up when summoned without locking skill use

7. Language configuration settings in the game launcher will now have descriptions. 

8. No Trans ID boxes will no longer appear. 

9. Gangster's Paradise skill description has been localized. 

10. UI will now save custom layouts without reverting to the original positions upon changing maps or teleporting. 

11. Rogue's Detect Weakness effect from Dual Stab not working with Deadly Blow will be fixed. 

12. Ranger's Impact Arrow not increasing damage correctly past level 5 will be fixed. 

13. Monk's Intimidation not resetting with Summon Spirit Sphere will be fixed. 

14. Armdieras's loin cloth animation will be fixed. 
     15. Use of pets will be removed from PvP maps. <3

16. Chat Room UI will again display correctly.

B. Event

1. "Dark" Letter Collection Event (from 6/18 to 7/16)

i. Letters "D", "A", "R", and "K" will be dropping from monsters in all maps

ii. Collect the individual letters and trade them in at the Kafra Service for the "DA" and "RK" pieces. 

iii. Trade in the "DA" and "RK" pieces at the Kafra Service for a "Dark Coin". 

iv. Exchange "Dark Coins" for various items. 

v. Exchange list:

-Lucky Powder: 20 Dark Coins

-Blessing Powder: 20 Dark Coins

-Explorer Red Pack: 30 Dark Coins

-Explorer Elixir: 30 Dark Coins

-Skill Reset Scroll: 100 Dark Coins

-Stat Reset Scroll: 100 Dark Coins

#86 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:14 AM

So lucky and blessing powder will get cheap for a little while. Seriously who cares? When I started, Infiniums were worth 300z each because of the letter event that was going on. And ya know what? People used them, and the price went back up to over 3k each before the last letter event.

IMO we need MORE of these items in the game to keep prices low, So that the average person can realistically be able to refine their gears.

No matter what, even IF you got your way and all the items were bound, the price would STILL PLUMMIT!!! Who is going to buy them when they have a stockpile? 

Attacking the legitimacy of items is a bs way to try to get a "fair" game. You are fighting the wrong battle. Attack the botters if you want. but leave the event alone...

#87 Iantsu

Iantsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

Who cares? We all should. Botting provides an extremely unfair advantage and floods the market with items these botters never really worked for.

Also, mind you that...

"The use of any illegal automated program (Ex. 3 rd party bot) or system, devices, computers, or scripts on Raganarok 2 is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code."

It is against the Terms of Service. We should not just turn our heads and allow people to take advantage of a patch like this anymore. The server is already at a tipping point. The least we can do is not promote the idea of botting being "okay".

tumblr_inline_mg63qim8To1qdlkyg.gif "Quit crying?" People just want a game that punishes people for breaking Terms of Service, man.

#88 DDMM

DDMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

Ragnarok 2 Currency last month is not zenny anymore its infinium!

Almost majority of players paying infinium and not zenny!

This month Ragnarok 2 Currency will be Lucky Powder/Blessing Powder.

Expect tons of supply of LP/BP in ah this month lols.

*Developers pls. make action in this! Again make "UNTRADABLE" the item in exchange list!

its untradable dont worry i saw it on SEA

#89 DDMM

DDMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

i imagine 3.5k each LUCKY powder. then a week after 1k-1.3k zennies. poor stackers of those item. :(

#90 Iantsu

Iantsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

Thank lord jesus. tumblr_inline_mfnkh3Qerb1qdlkyg.gif

#91 PoisonNova15

PoisonNova15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Odin Server

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

So... The FPS won't be fixed yet? *face wall*

Face_Wall.jpg

I will probably rest in peace. *peace sign* Pis yow. :/ *dies slowly*

#92 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

i imagine 3.5k each LUCKY powder. then a week after 1k-1.3k zennies. poor stackers of those item. :(

so do you really think that with them being bound, the ah price will stay 3.5kz?  Hoarders hoard. that's what we do. Sometimes it pays off, Sometimes it doesn't. Not like those stacks are worthless. they can still be used.

Sorry. I just don't see the issue. the market always stabilizes itself. Its supply and demand. Simple economics.

Bots are always a issue with any event, and no event. I'm not saying its ok to bot. Its just,  why go after the event and punish everyone to try to send a fu to the bots? That makes them win imo. cuz they are STILL going to do their thing no matter what event comes.

#93 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

If this is true = end of discussion! :thx: 

Botter = Rage :heh: 

#94 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

Then a month after those who didn't hoard run out of their non-tradeable, and the market price is controlled by those who saved stacks upon stacks of tradeable refinement items( The "bots" you guys fear so much.)

#95 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:34 AM

>not a single word about the horrible FPS freezes 

"M-MAYBE IF WE IGNORE IT AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST IT WILL G-GO AWAY ON IT'S OWN LIKE ALL THE OTHER BUGS R-RIGHT G-GUYS? G-GUYS?"

#96 Contact Support 001

Contact Support 001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:LOL

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:37 AM

Untradeable would help, but it would also serve to inflate the prices of tradeable once the supply dwindles again. Then we will be seeing prices go up to dumb prices. I see your point, but I think in the long run it will do more harm then it would good. 

yeah botters will sell it in lower price or hoard it and sell with inflated price in the future. see? more better to become untreatable. 

#97 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

I'm suggesting that all items in exchange list would be untradable! So they will not abuse it!

Then people would just sell the letters. Also it would be stupid if I can't farm on my main (ranger good at farming) and pass items to my alt just because people cry "botters". 

Tsk tsk. Make letters completely 100% bound then.

Problem solved ;')

If account bound then sure. If not then I would have to oppose said idea. Don't feel like mobbing -_- tons on a bm (bad AoE) instead of just using my ranger and mailing.

TOTALLY agree with Baddiez with this one. I don't feel mobbing with my SM, with it's weak and slow aoe? NO THANKS. 

Tumblr_md6qwzefju1rjbuu3o1_250.gif

Edited by hxinen, 18 June 2014 - 02:02 AM.

#98 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

>not a single word about the horrible FPS freezes 

"M-MAYBE IF WE IGNORE IT AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST IT WILL G-GO AWAY ON IT'S OWN LIKE ALL THE OTHER BUGS R-RIGHT G-GUYS? G-GUYS?"

This is what we should focus on. I REALLY hope it got addressed and just wasn't mentioned... Its not as much fun leveling by myself. =(

I would really like my Osiris recipes back too. They still have yet to acknowledge them ALL poofing with the last patch too..(cept the bible I guess)...

#99 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

Only stupid and botters who will not care! Its like its ok to you to having a thief in your house lols. Ofc everyone care specially us legit players! Bots are illegal at the first place!

And if you really dont care like you said, its only 2, either you are stupid or you are a botter lols. :heh:  :p_idea:

#100 Brutha

Brutha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

PLEASE PLEASE Kindly PLEASE tell Players about Calculation /fps Freeze more

Becouse They dont know what to Do . Some players dont have Freeze becouse they have Optimized System.

So Just tell how the hell they need to Configure their System or PC parts.

this is Pathetic when 50% players cant play more , cant find party to grind with optimized Players , cant explore Dark Whisper ,

Cant play woe , cant , cant , cant.

So PLEASE Kindly PLEASE.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users