• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#1 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

First of all, I'd like to say this is not a flame thread on gravity, or a bitching thread about this game.

I've been wondering what makes this game fun, because back when i first started I thought it was such a kick ass game. Now I just think its flat out boring.

Whenever I play, I either fail at FoC because I need to grind to get to the level where i can use my good stuff, and whenever I grind i get bored.

So....why do you guys play. Is there anything really that fun anymore? And plus theres hardly any Players i can find to grind with. :rolleyes:

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

Never played Requiem, but usually doing things in repetition like grinding will get you burnt out, same with making multiple characters.
It's not the same with everyone, but there are a ton of contributing factors. All Gravity games tend to have a lack of updates, or some sort of screw up that causes existing content to mess up.

#3 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:17 AM

Never played Requiem, but usually doing things in repetition like grinding will get you burnt out, same with making multiple characters.
It's not the same with everyone, but there are a ton of contributing factors. All Gravity games tend to have a lack of updates, or some sort of screw up that causes existing content to mess up.

Yeah it kind of reminds of the time I got burnt out with life.

#4 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Ha ha, it's bound to happen in life.
You just have to mix things up a little bit. Usually if you separate yourself from a routine, you eventually miss it.
Have you thought about playing some other game and see if you miss Requiem?

#5 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:20 AM

Ha ha, it's bound to happen in life.
You just have to mix things up a little bit. Usually if you separate yourself from a routine, you eventually miss it.
Have you thought about playing some other game and see if you miss Requiem?

Yeah i'm probably gonna go play 9dragons again. I haven't really played mmos until recently since i've been discharged from Afghan. It's a bummer.

#6 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:21 AM

Well, I've been playing it for over 2 years now and I still like it a lot. I'm always excited for new content/mall items even though they can take a year to get here.

I love how our avatars look, I love the armors and costumes, I love the classes and gameplay and I like the PvP! I don't really like the raids now though... such a waste of time and the majority of people just bug the bosses and/or use scripts to keep shooting. Where's the fun in that? :unsure:

There's one thing true about all MMORPGs; if you complain and whine more than you enjoy the game, you need a break.:rolleyes:

Edited by Loyalty1, 31 July 2010 - 09:25 AM.

#7 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

I guess this game wouldn't be so boring if I actually could find some people to constantly grind with and whatnot. But seeing as though I can't right now, im just not going to bother. :rolleyes:

#8 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

I guess this game wouldn't be so boring if I actually could find some people to constantly grind with and whatnot. But seeing as though I can't right now, im just not going to bother. :rolleyes:

You need to find a guild!

#9 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:28 AM

You need to find a guild!

I've been in one for a while. But...recently a bunch of stupid drama happened and people left and now theres just like 5 active people left.

#10 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:29 AM

I've been in one for a while. But...recently a bunch of stupid drama happened and people left and now theres just like 5 active people left.

Time to find another one! =o

#11 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

Time to find another one! =o

I guess ill give it a try. :rolleyes:

#12 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

A bunch of active and cool guildies will always make the game 10x more interesting and fun. :rolleyes:

#13 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

Do you like pvp?
If I played this game, I would sit around ganking people all day.

#14 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Do you like pvp?
If I played this game, I would sit around ganking people all day.

The pvp is pretty nice in this game. But it gets really boring after a whole day of FoCing...

#15 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:45 AM

Can you kill people pretty much anywhere?
I would think about giving it a shot if you can, I really like ganking people when they're out lvling and watching them-_- about it.

#16 MaxGG

MaxGG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:46 AM

I would think about giving it a shot if you can, I really like ganking people when they're out lvling and watching them-_- about it.

Lol Im not that much of a jerk :rolleyes:

#17 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:48 AM

There's battlegrounds like FoC and IM where it's 2 teams fighting each others.

Then you have Guild versus Guild (GvG) where guilds can declare war on each others and just kill each others everywhere they want.

Then you have PK which is only enabled on the Hammerine server; you can PK players of the same level as you or higher only.

#18 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Kind of sucks that you can only kill people your lvl or higher.
Don't you think there should be a 10 lvl range, at least at max lvl?

#19 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

i downloaded this cuz i was curious. kinda got into my sistem once i saw the battlefields. and the graphics are cool

#20 Fatboy21007

Fatboy21007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

loy and all of u missed 1 key reason that keeps old n new players around, although customiztion is nice and certaina spects of the game. Its the friends ingame. ive stuck around for well over 2 years now just because of friends and i know a fair amount that just log in anymore to chat. friends and custumization is why im here :-). ive yet to find a game like requiem. sum come close but always lack custumization. and loy u still got that brillant stuff?

#21 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:56 AM

loy and all of u missed 1 key reason that keeps old n new players around, although customiztion is nice and certaina spects of the game. Its the friends ingame. ive stuck around for well over 2 years now just because of friends and i know a fair amount that just log in anymore to chat. friends and custumization is why im here :-). ive yet to find a game like requiem. sum come close but always lack custumization. and loy u still got that brillant stuff?

I'm still not totally awake! Totally forgot this part ._.

And yes I do.

#22 SirNikon

SirNikon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 734 posts
  • Locationhere >.>

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

well.. to be on topic and get 1 post to my amazing post count..

Because! :rolleyes:

#23 Overlord

Overlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationTransylvania

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

Why not?

#24 Kupi

Kupi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationYour mum rates me.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

well.. to be on topic and get 1 post to my amazing post count..

Because! :rolleyes:

this ^

#25 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

i guess game got me like drogz ... i play for fun when im bored but nothing much now ...... just tb and sometimes grind ...... if u dont count bugz and hacks and some ....... its awesome game and got nice trolls and nice ppl and best part of game is when u dont wanna play multiplayer u go on lintra for singleplayer :rolleyes: still for free users they need to boost that exp ...... 60+ takes forever without prem... :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users