Class Specific Headgear Foundry - Autumn Hairband - Page 5 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Class Specific Headgear Foundry - Autumn Hairband

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#101 vbc486

vbc486

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Autumn Hairband needs to provide the ORIGINAL effects, but since that's impossible, maybe doubling or tripling the damage boost from Trap Research and increasing the damage of Cluster Bomb would work.

Lyrica Hat needs to reduce variable cast, not fixed cast, and imo it should boost Reverberation and possibly Metallic Sound instead of Severe Rainstorm.

Do you even Ranger?

#102 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

i like combo monks, i want combo sura to be a thing :3

Focus Beret[1]

1st option

Upon casting Raging Trifecta Blow, Increase Dragon Combo damage by 100% for 5 seconds

Upon casting Dragon Combo increase Fallen Empire, Sky Blow Damage by 75% for 5 seconds

(Are this effects even posible actually?)

2nd option

Upon casting dragon combo increase Atk by 20 for 6 seconds

increase Fallen Empire, Sky Blow damage by 30%

3rd Option

If Fist/Claw type weapon is equiped, auto cast lvl 5 Weapon perfection with 2%

Increase ATK by 5 and ASPD by 2% for every each Refine level of this hat

+7 Upon Casting Fallen Empire Increase ATK by 30 for 4 seconds, Ranged Damage - 30%

and 1 of these options

Increase aspd by 2~5

or

For every 5 points in AGI increase ATK by 1

+9 Tiger Cannon damage increased by 25%

i have so many ideas that i think are just plain stupid or borderline overpowered lol

Is it possible for a specific skill to trigger a proc? Can you name some precedents?

Edited by Jaye, 15 July 2014 - 05:32 AM.

#103 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

please add rideword hat effect, at +7 for HP and +9 for SP, HP SP leech is more handy than using consumables. then how about additional reduction of 10% parted into 5% at +7 and 5% more at +9?

Too overpowered.

Red Prickly fruit already restores HP/SP anyway. The goal of the hat isn't to make You super godly powerful and make it the last hat you ever need, its to gentle encourage a build by removing some of the disincentives.

Since the Focus Beret got added in to Round 1, I would like to make some suggestions for it.

For some reason the hat is really REALLY focused on buffing Fallen Empire and only Fallen Empire.  I would like to see it actually have more of a benefit to combo builds in general.  Also, it's really not that difficult to get the timing for Fallen Empire after Dragon Combo, so I'm not sure why it was picked as an auto-cast.

So, on to the ideas...

Increase damage with Dragon Combo, Fallen Empire, and Sky Blow by X% (I don't know what's a good percent, so I'll leave that to the people who know)

Every X points in AGI increases ATK by X

If Dragon Combo is mastered, increase ASPD by X or X%

If Dragon Combo is mastered, increase damage of Sky Blow and Fallen Empire when used after Dragon Combo by X%

If base AGI is 100 or higher, increase damage of Raging Trifecta, Quad, Thrust, Dragon Combo, Fallen Empire, and Sky Blow by X%

If base AGI is 120 and headgear is +9 or higher, adds an X% chance to gain X% of damage dealt as SP (Combos are extremely SP intensive, and combo build can't afford to invest a lot in INT).

If base AGI is 120 and headgear is +9 or higher, reduce SP consumption by X%

If equipped with a Knuckle type weapon, increase ATK by X% and ASPD by X or X% (Not sure if this is possible, but it's worth looking at)

Increases damage of Crescent Elbow by X% (Have to have Sky Blow to unlock it, so it's technically part of the Combo tree)

I'm not suggesting all of these get put on the hat.  They're just ideas that were running through my head that I think could be good options.  I'd really appreciate your thoughts and opinions, since no one has really talked about the Focus Beret.

Same for you, Ramen. This does wayyyy too much stuff.

perhaps more like,

Focus Beret [1]

STR +4, AGI +4, Aspd +10%.

If [Fallen Empire] mastered, decreases SP consumption of skills by 25%.

If Refined +7 or higher, increases [Raging Trifecta Blow], [Sky Blow], [Dragon Combo], and [Fallen Empire] damage by 40%.

If Refined +9 or higher, increases [Raging Trifecta Blow], [Sky Blow], [Dragon Combo], and [Fallen Empire] damage by an additional 60%.

Edited by Jaye, 15 July 2014 - 05:39 AM.

#104 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

i wish sura hat promotes the use of bare hand

#105 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

Too overpowered.

Red Prickly fruit already restores HP/SP anyway. The goal of the hat isn't to make You super godly powerful and make it the last hat you ever need, its to gentle encourage a build by removing some of the disincentives.

perhaps more like,

Focus Beret [1]

If Refined +7 or higher, increases [Raging Trifecta Blow], [Sky Blow], [Dragon Combo], and [Fallen Empire] damage by 40%.

If Refined +9 or higher, increases [Raging Trifecta Blow], [Sky Blow], [Dragon Combo], and [Fallen Empire] damage by an additional 60%.

Perhaps only increase Sky Blow damage when used in a Combo. Sky Blow is still one of the main leveling builds, and these hats are supposed to be designed for off brand builds.

#106 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:05 AM

Is it possible for a specific skill to trigger a proc? Can you name some precedents?

Angelic Ring?

It's been done... or will be done. I am not sure but I think an existing item may reduce a cooldown. I know an upcoming item does. But that may be something that has to be coded specific to each skill rather than a drag and drop scriptlet/function like the stuff kRO wants to use for the proposed headgears.

Yeah, items can reduce the cooldown of specific skills (Bellum Bible, Cure enchant on mora rings). Not global delay (after cast delay) of specific skills, which is what Keen Nose and elemental change traps have.

Edited by Zayaan, 15 July 2014 - 06:14 AM.

#107 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

They probably have to alter the skills for those.. we need odas input there.

Oda will need to tell us if procs off skills (like angelic ring creating a window when casting heal) is a function that can be used here for other skills, or if it was a coded thing kro had to develop and won't do for ranger/sura/etc skills for us.

Same with cooldown lowering.

Edited by Jaye, 15 July 2014 - 07:43 AM.

#108 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Too overpowered.

perhaps more like,

Focus Beret [1]

That's fine.  I wasn't suggesting the hat do all the things that I listed.  I was just listing all of the various ideas that seemed like they might be good.  Thanks for the feedback.  :)

Edited by Ramen, 15 July 2014 - 08:43 AM.

#109 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

The effect of auto cast fallen empire is really really good,idk why you guys want to change this effect (Can also help GF/GOH Suras)

Fallen Empire +30% damage is a good effect too (will help on flash combo damage?,idk)

Edited by Hissis, 15 July 2014 - 10:32 AM.

#110 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

The effect of auto cast fallen empire is really really good,idk why you guys want to change this effect (Can also help GF/GOH Suras)

Fallen Empire +30% damage is a good effect too (will help on flash combo damage?,idk)

The main reason is because if I had to choose between buffing other useful skills or just buffs in general and autocasting fallen empire after dragon combo, I'd rather have more buffs.  It's seriously not that hard to just cast the skill after DC.  Not any more difficult than casting Quad after Trifecta.  Now, if you wanted to do an autocast, I would say Dragon Combo after Trifecta, since the timing on that is almost impossible, and if you just spam Dragon Combo, you can't combo into Fallen Empire at all.

#111 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Because it doesn't work. It issues a skill failure for trying to use the fallen empire skill too soon after dragon combo.

#112 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

now i ask myself,if it's a failure

WHY Korea Gravity changed the original hat to this new?

WHY?????!

I really enjoyed the autocast of FE,i hope korea gravity make something or at least,change to a new good effect

I know that is easy to cast FE after DC but ... man... Im PVP player,Fallen Empire  Works like a cursed circle and in pvp you need to be fast...

[Fallen Empire level 3 = 1,5s imobillity]

*question

Fallen Empire +30% damage will help in flash combo damage? i hope so

Edited by Hissis, 15 July 2014 - 12:38 PM.

#113 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

Because they are too lazy to test the content before sending it? I don't know.

#114 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Because they are too lazy to test the content before sending it? I don't know.

/\

---//---

Oda,can you answer us in this question?

The fail of Autocast FE is a bug or a script error?

:sob:

#115 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Peuz Set, upong casting Spear Dynamo you get 2 ASPD for like 10~15 seconds(its not really a chance happens all the time lol)

Edited by VidarWolf, 15 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#116 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Lyrica Hat [1]

Indestructible
     Reduces Variable Casting time of all skills by 2% for each level of Voice Lessons Learned
     Reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 20 SP

if refined to +7

Increases Severe Rainstorm damage by 25%

if refined to +9

Reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by additional 40 SP

Only complaint I've seen with the Lyrica Hat is that it doesn't reduce variable cast time

Reducing the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by an amount rather than a percentage should be a possibility right?

Edited by Riakuta, 15 July 2014 - 06:32 PM.

#117 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Lyrica Hat [1]

Indestructible
     Reduces Variable Casting time of all skills by 2% for each level of Voice Lessons Learned

if refined to +7

Increases Severe Rainstorm damage by 25%

if refined to +9

Reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by additional 40 SP

Only complaint I've seen with the Lyrica Hat is that it doesn't reduce variable cast time

Reducing the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by an amount rather than a percentage should be a possibility right?

I don't understand why you want the ranger hat to be about 700x better than the maestro/wanderer ones?

Variable cast reduction -- why?

Severe Damage - why?

FYI my level  101 Wanderer was doing 180,000 damage with SR this week on Removers when Maximum Dexterity triggers before I cast. Once we have Bow of Storms so that recasting SR during Maximum Dexterity's Window is easier, SR will be godly. I don't get why you want to buff SR more. Also it is mainstream. And why the variable? I have instant cast SR (and every other skill!) right now with sound amps and temporal dex boots.

#118 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

I don't understand why you want the ranger hat to be about 700x better than the maestro/wanderer ones?

Variable cast reduction -- why?

Severe Damage - why?

FYI my level  101 Wanderer was doing 180,000 damage with SR this week on Removers when Maximum Dexterity triggers before I cast. Once we have Bow of Storms so that recasting SR during Maximum Dexterity's Window is easier, SR will be godly. I don't get why you want to buff SR more. Also it is mainstream. And why the variable? I have instant cast SR (and every other skill!) right now with sound amps and temporal dex boots.

Because these hats are supposed to help with alternative leveling skills. Maestro and Wanderer have none. Unless you want a hat that just buff songs that you won't be able to use unless your in a turn in Severe Rainstorm is the only viable leveling option.

I don't see anyone ever say nerf Wanderer at all. Ever.

Temporal Dex Boots are godly either way when they proc. I like seeing screenshots of Arrow Storms that do over 1,000,000 damage without Lex :3

Edited by Riakuta, 15 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#119 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Because these hats are supposed to help with alternative leveling skills. Maestro and Wanderer have none. Unless you want a hat that just buff songs that you won't be able to use unless your in a turn in Severe Rainstorm is the only viable leveling option.

I don't see anyone ever say nerf Wanderer at all. Ever.

Temporal Dex Boots are godly either way when they proc. I like seeing screenshots of Arrow Storms that do over 1,000,000 damage without Lex :3

Have you not read a single one of her posts on suggestions for the Wanderer/Maestro hat? O_o

#120 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Have you not read a single one of her posts on suggestions for the Wanderer/Maestro hat? O_o

Just read through them now.

Lyrica Hat [1]

Indestructible
     Increases ATK & MATK by 1% for each level of Voice Lessons Learned
     Increases ATK & MATK by 3 for each upgrade, til refine of +10

if refined to +7

If user has 90 BASE DEX or Higher +30 ATK
     If user has 90 BASE INT or Higher +30 Matk
     If user has 90 BASE AGI or Higher ASPD +1

if refined to +9

If user has 90 BASE DEX or Higher Additional +20 ATK
     If user has 90 BASE INT or Higher Additional +20 Matk
     If user has 90 BASE AGI or Higher Additional ASPD +1

Edited by Riakuta, 15 July 2014 - 08:12 PM.

#121 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

The development team has told us that it was not possible to modify the damage for the fire and ice traps, so we are looking for other ways to make that work or to seek alternative effects that would still help trap rangers. 

really? They can SO increase AS damage but can't do it with traps? I wonder how the skill programming works...  :p_sad:

Edited by GreenIvy, 16 July 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#122 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

i remember old times when clown was one of my favorite pvp class,able to PVM and MVP in parties

Now they are nothing in pvp,1 Skill in pvm/mvp...

Man,lyrica hat should increase the damage of SR by 30~50%,INCREASE the damage of reverberation and reduces the SP cost of skills....

Ranger need a HAT FOR TRAPS,TRAPS AND MAYBE AB damage ,throw in the hole warg damage/AS damage.

Sura Needs a HAT who will help the combo build execution and damage,combo includes Fallen Empire,Tiger cannon and the poor dragon combo(like delay reductions in DC)

sometimes i think you guys are thinking about your characters,not in the class.

:p_sad:

Edited by Hissis, 16 July 2014 - 05:00 AM.

#123 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

AB buff :F that could be an OP skill

#124 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

Oda, how long this round 1 will last. i think the discussion is enough and u got so many inputs from here. now i just need to wait these 3 gears revised accordingly.

thank you

#125 Gaia

Gaia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

Since most full trappers rock a melee weapon even bothering to buff or nerf ranged damaged with the hat just reduces the number of potential builds that could benefit from using traps. As for the damage of the traps if our dev teams want ice/fire traps to be a viable damage source the formulas that calculate their damage or mechanics need to be addressed.

Autumn Hairband [1]

Removes One Special Alloy Trap from the Requirement of Skills
When using the skill Fire Trap, Movement Speed Increase for 5 seconds

If upgraded to +7 or higher,
When using the skill Ice Trap,  Flee + 20 for 10 seconds

If upgraded to +9 or higher,,

When using the skill Bomb Cluster, Gain Endure effect for 5 seconds
Increases [Bomb Cluster] by 10%

Seems like a lot of mods but since we cannot really modify the damage of fire/ice traps as I think they were meant to be utility based. Adding an additional effect to complement their current uses I think is best.

Edited by Gaia, 16 July 2014 - 09:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users