VCR name :
July 10, 2014
Class Issue Summary:
Currently, there are couple main points that are in need of attention
- Gears and stats: Which include
o WIS stats on Gloves *AoV gears*
o WIS stats on Boots *AoV gears*
- Skills: there are some certain skills that is useless, over powered and some other skill are bugged such as
o Land of Darkness
o Awake of Darkness
- Extras*** this isn’t a big deal but might add it as well.
o Some costumes and accessories for noel are bugged, some doesn’t show at all, some make us bald. Lately, all the tickets I’ve been sending are all about costumes because they do not work right on Noels.
o Mayhem – Since the Imperio’s effect was turned to HIT rate, this skill has become useless unless you’re fighting a healing class.
o Stigma Mastery – I still cannot confirm the effect of this skill because the increase in Critical is only 5% which not really noticeable. And if it is also working with a party member.
o Lack of creativity for noels started pre-AoV: this includes
§ Gears from Culvert of Abyss and Chaos Dungeon are the same.
§ Crafted Gears such as Osiris Gear and Himmelmez’s Gear look exactly the same.
The most popular issue that Crecentia has in game is the Crucio bug, this have cause a lot of trouble for other player but at the same time it’s also a big lost on Crecentia since it is one of our damage dealing skill that now we are avoiding to use to not annoy people. This issue has been in the game since the Advent of Valkyrie started and never got a fix.
~ Skill rework is a top priority for Crecentia. There are several skills needed to be rework, fix, and change to make Crecentia become more compatible.
1. Crucio – Advent of Valkyrie broke this skill. The new effect this skill does broke and bugs other people when you beat them in PvP related. I suggest removing the effect at the end and turn it back to the way it used to be. Damage wise, I know this skill has a very low DoT compared to the old one but the raw damage compensate for it and makes it balance.
2. Awake: Darkness – The invincibility buff on this skill is still working and now the skill can be easily cancelled. Same goes for the soul maker’s awake, this skills should be fixed just like what have been done in Ymir.
3. Land of Darkness – I got some information about this skill being buggy. First is the skill does not hit people using their hide skills. Another one is that, the skill doesn’t hit anything when you’re in a hill, mountain or curved surfaces.
Land of Darkness is a hill: http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/124680-issues-with-skills/page-3
~ Gears and Stats: as mentioned before, the gloves and boots for Crecentia only gives WIS stat. Other classes got their desired stats on these gears. It also make the BlueSeed on these gears pointless.
Right now, Crecentia is I think one of the balanced class in the game. (This is based on Colosseum) Easy target, long skill cool downs, no heals and such.
Imperio – the change on this skill was a bit over powered and at the same time is kind of sad because the duration of the skill is lowered to 10sec, which is I think is fair yeah but the cooldown was doubled.
Awake: Darkness – the skill finally got the fix, and is healing now when you used it. This is one of the desired fixes and finally got them even though it’s a ninja fix.
Edited by Quetzalcoatlx, 17 July 2014 - 08:28 AM.