Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 7/22 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 7/22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#26 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

I decided to gather info about Heart Wing Hairband so you can ask for it to kro ezpz, you're welcome!!

Implemented in kro 2012/01/25 Item #18563

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...mSeq=2&ID=18563

Edit: Also, please have a look at kro's kafra shop, there are a lot of interesting kafra items you could bring over to iro, for example large life potions http://ro.gnjoy.com/roshop/mall.asp and overall all of their consumables.

I think item implementation is limited by what our current version of the client can handle as evidenced by Ren's headgear list that our client can actually show. I'm not sure if the HWH was in there.

#27 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

maybe it is wise to have melee, ranged and caster chars on one account to prevent rwc stuffs went unusable

and here i am, having ALL my chars ctrl-click/aspd-based in one account

#28 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Someone a couple of weeks ago mentioned the quest monsters in Splendide and asked for the to be made non-aggressive and I noticed you had no idea what they were talking about, so I'd like to explain.

Just one map to the west of the New World Camp, is the Splendide map where all the pinguiculas are.  On that map are Quest versions of Naga and Bradium Golem, which are aggressive, and give no experience when killed.  They are specifically for the Warlock job change test, and for anyone that wants to level normally on that map, they are a royal pain the the rear end.  Is there anything that can be done to mitigate their impact on leveling?

Also, I'd like to propose a new costume headgear.  It doesn't exist yet, so I guess it would have to go to kRO, but I'd like to have costume Floppy Bunny Ears.  Unlike like the regular bunny band, these would flop down on the sides, and when you walk they would flop around.  I think they'd be really cute.  Like this here.

bunny-cute-19_zpsffbbfb31.jpg

That would be adorable. 

#29 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

maybe it is wise to have melee, ranged and caster chars on one account to prevent rwc stuffs went unusable

True but I basically do. I also have a priest, & monk on two other accounts though, to support my main one, & for warps ;)

#30 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Someone a couple of weeks ago mentioned the quest monsters in Splendide and asked for the to be made non-aggressive and I noticed you had no idea what they were talking about, so I'd like to explain.

Just one map to the west of the New World Camp, is the Splendide map where all the pinguiculas are.  On that map are Quest versions of Naga and Bradium Golem, which are aggressive, and give no experience when killed.  They are specifically for the Warlock job change test, and for anyone that wants to level normally on that map, they are a royal pain the the rear end.  Is there anything that can be done to mitigate their impact on leveling?

Also, I'd like to propose a new costume headgear.  It doesn't exist yet, so I guess it would have to go to kRO, but I'd like to have costume Floppy Bunny Ears.  Unlike like the regular bunny band, these would flop down on the sides, and when you walk they would flop around.  I think they'd be really cute.  Like this here.

This sounds similiar to the monsters that were added, to Rachael, yet give NO exp. I don't understand adding monsters to a map that give NO Exp.

#31 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

Is there any plans to update the world map?  It has be outdates for at least 5-10 years now.  Some people dont even know how to get to the new towns(Mora, New World, El Discastes...etc.)

We're trying to get the updated maps they have on kRO.

Can you guys fix the gh instance where if someone dc's, they can re-enter the instance.  Can you guys reduce the cooldown by 1 hr of the GH instance?  I find it that if you do the gh instance, you can only do it later and later each day.  By reducing it by 1 hr, it is not game breaking and gives more leeway to plan and coordinate parties. 

#32 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

has there been any thought toward KVM on classic? 

Yes, the balancing will be an important conversation to have before we can implement it. 

#33 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

1. Is the vending, & trade limit ever going to be increased, & if so when? The vending limit can easily be increased by just adding & allowing for an extra digit. The trade limit just needs to be changed from at least 1b to 2b that is if the zeny limit per character isn't going to be increased, if it will be then it can be increased higher. This will also prevent a lot of scams & alleviate GM's having to assist with trades.

I have a feeling the answer will be TBD.

This is up to kRO to make changes. 

2. Can you guys please add Troy & the Maldgo NPC back? It seems as though you have taken care, of the issue withe hacked cards/equipment, being made.

This is not yet able to return. 

3. Any way to fix the trans scrolls soon, along with other item descriptions, we've been posting about? It's really taking a long time for these to be done.

4. Also the skill that allows people to move, & teleport everyone, on the frist floor of Eden, still needs to be disabled. This is still being abused by some.

We would like more details. 

5. I don't know about everyone else but I have never been able to use, Shift+F11, to toggle chat rooms off.

It is likely due to missing patch info. 

Thanks

Thanks for the answers Oda.

1. I guess that means kRO is doing nothing about increasing the vend & trade limits. Can you guys at least talk to them about getting this done?

3. If you need more info on the transformation scroll buffs Beaupoem is familiar with them all I believe.

4. If you are needing more info on this it's been brought up before & I have also sent in tickets about it. I'm not sure what class, or skill it is that's being used, but they are able to move characters in Eden, & in doing so this forces the characters into a warp that also is being done. I've never actually seen it happen, while I am watching, but everyone is then warped to the same spot, in Prontera.

5. I know it's not a patch issue on my end, since I have completely re-installed RO, & done a full patch. I also have tried 2 different systems & it won't work on either.

That would be adorable. 

This sounds similiar to the monsters that were added, to Rachael, yet give NO exp. I don't understand adding monsters to a map that give NO Exp.

What about the issue & receiving Exp for these monsters?

#34 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yes I will try. 

I love red-colored texts xD

Thank you~

#35 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

I love red-colored texts xD

Thank you~

They do that because Red Text is only supposed GM's, CM's, & mods ;)

It's also how Oda always answers Tiki Tuesday posts :)

Edited by Razzez, 23 July 2014 - 03:59 AM.

#36 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

Q1: Could you disable kettle hat during TE or actually fixed the bug?

Q2: Any update on the WoE coins and Kvasir ring trade rate? If you don't have a reply from kRO yet, is iRO allowed to change it to a more realistic number by our own?

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users