1. Is the vending, & trade limit ever going to be increased, & if so when? The vending limit can easily be increased by just adding & allowing for an extra digit. The trade limit just needs to be changed from at least 1b to 2b that is if the zeny limit per character isn't going to be increased, if it will be then it can be increased higher. This will also prevent a lot of scams & alleviate GM's having to assist with trades.
I have a feeling the answer will be TBD.
This is up to kRO to make changes.
2. Can you guys please add Troy & the Maldgo NPC back? It seems as though you have taken care, of the issue withe hacked cards/equipment, being made.
This is not yet able to return.
3. Any way to fix the trans scrolls soon, along with other item descriptions, we've been posting about? It's really taking a long time for these to be done.
4. Also the skill that allows people to move, & teleport everyone, on the frist floor of Eden, still needs to be disabled. This is still being abused by some.
We would like more details.
5. I don't know about everyone else but I have never been able to use, Shift+F11, to toggle chat rooms off.
It is likely due to missing patch info.
Thanks for the answers Oda.
1. I guess that means kRO is doing nothing about increasing the vend & trade limits. Can you guys at least talk to them about getting this done?
3. If you need more info on the transformation scroll buffs Beaupoem is familiar with them all I believe.
4. If you are needing more info on this it's been brought up before & I have also sent in tickets about it. I'm not sure what class, or skill it is that's being used, but they are able to move characters in Eden, & in doing so this forces the characters into a warp that also is being done. I've never actually seen it happen, while I am watching, but everyone is then warped to the same spot, in Prontera.
5. I know it's not a patch issue on my end, since I have completely re-installed RO, & done a full patch. I also have tried 2 different systems & it won't work on either.
Someone a couple of weeks ago mentioned the quest monsters in Splendide and asked for the to be made non-aggressive and I noticed you had no idea what they were talking about, so I'd like to explain.
Just one map to the west of the New World Camp, is the Splendide map where all the pinguiculas are. On that map are Quest versions of Naga and Bradium Golem, which are aggressive, and give no experience when killed. They are specifically for the Warlock job change test, and for anyone that wants to level normally on that map, they are a royal pain the the rear end. Is there anything that can be done to mitigate their impact on leveling?
Also, I'd like to propose a new costume headgear. It doesn't exist yet, so I guess it would have to go to kRO, but I'd like to have costume Floppy Bunny Ears. Unlike like the regular bunny band, these would flop down on the sides, and when you walk they would flop around. I think they'd be really cute. Like this here.
That would be adorable.
This sounds similiar to the monsters that were added, to Rachael, yet give NO exp. I don't understand adding monsters to a map that give NO Exp.
What about the issue & receiving Exp for these monsters?