Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/31 - Page 5 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 7/31

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#101 Bunny

Bunny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Why the Big Astarot Wings of Sentiment box still in Item Mall and not the new one Big Astarot Wings of Cataclysm Box ?

#102 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

Is it just me but after relogging my chars, some of them have 300% weight, where they didn't before the update.

#103 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

Guys, Please do this every time after the patch has been applied:

Open Rose Client > point to Settings Tab > point to Advance Tab > click Check All > hit START! Viola! You can play the game smoothly, I log-in my raider now, all skills (basic, unique, item mall) are complete ;)

#104 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Is it just me but after relogging my chars, some of them have 300% weight, where they didn't before the update.

Thats your character feeling the burden from the Account bounds  :heh:

#105 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

in mine everything is just fine

but i found a new bug

the cart/PAT is bug again

i have weight of 4164 and when riding a cart it turns 786.4 and well then instead of running the cart its just walking...

well can somebody fix that for the other people.....

#106 HermyoneBr

HermyoneBr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrasil - Santa Catarina

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

My Artizan is also weighing -89% and has nothing in it that can give negative weight .

#107 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

I log my max artisan and noticed that he has 194% weight with just some chemicals not more than 100 LOL

#108 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

There already is, but I'm not making new sets for every freaking character I own. Having stuff be account bound fixes the borrowing issue, so having everything character bound is crazy. If I do a war on my character I can't use the points on another character of mine because gear is going to be scripted to bound upon being put into my inventory when I get it from the npc.

No there isn't.

It's not hard to get 230

It's not hard to farm most items -like you would ever need most of them-

It's not hard to get all the useful Honor + Valor Sets

It's not hard to get gems

Nothing in ROSE requires any good determination. Nothing. The simple statement "I'm not making new sets for every char i own" only further demonstrates your laziness. In any MMO I have ever played with the exception of ROSE, I've had to make/farm their sets. Finishing most sets takes days to weeks to do. And getting those epic grade sets could take a few months. But that's part of it. Dedication. It takes a few days to maybe a week for 230, and takes one-three days of farming to get all the zully you'll ever need for 1 character. With the new bindings and locks, it will show who is actually dedicated to their characters. I for one am looking forward to seeing how almost every one of these 'hand me it for free "pro"s ' fails utterly when they actually have to spend a little bit of time earning their gear, versus having 1 chiva soldier for a knight + champs. Personally, I've been so dedicated to my champ, that I now own several sets just for it. Specifically geared towards it's build. And that makes me happy. And when I think about making a new character [which for me is rare now] I get excited about the prospect of getting very specialized gear for just that char.

Also that mentality of " If I do war on my character I can't use the points on another character" let's just stop their. 1: "Wars" are not a rewarded or supported [yet] type of game mode. You don't get points for it, therefore how could you even say you want to use these imaginary points from another char to use on that char? The gear comes from official pvp matches, or dungeons, or farming. Boohoo for you if you have to spend some time actually gearing the char. I dont just go jump on a toon in another game, hand myself a freebie set soon as I hit cap, and go at it like a ranked elite. No, I earn that gear, and thats part of the fun. So again, using imaginary points for an unsupported feature is just an illogical way to argue the bindings in my opinion. 

As for gear coming from an NPC as a reason. I highly doubt that NPC would be so eager to sell you a set if you were some nobody. No, they sell you that gear because you have proved your muster on the field or in the dungeons, and are rewarding you for your efforts on THAT CHARACTER. Not some nobody character who put in 0 effort. 

#109 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

thats sure your one to be blame, because you didn't realise the true side of the things you made, now darker side come on sight... i guess you get what you wanted... and now you suffer... sorry that's reality after all.... i maybe sound bitter but thats how i feel of all these binding things coming up, its to much to consider....

I want locked on use not locked by buying what os happening so..

#110 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

I don't want to barrow gears or sell.just be able to get sets for my own alts with my main. Thats why i want locked on use and not lock when you buy.

#111 TheRaiderIII

TheRaiderIII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:U serious tho?

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

No there isn't. 

As for gear coming from an NPC as a reason. I highly doubt that NPC would be so eager to sell you a set if you were some nobody. No, they sell you that gear because you have proved your muster on the field or in the dungeons, and are rewarding you for your efforts on THAT CHARACTER. Not some nobody character who put in 0 effort. 

^You, make me laugh for every single post you place.

Wake up from that fantasy dream of yours.

#112 marwanownz

marwanownz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

About the weight thing, I was able to hold so much more ammo on my bourg and now its decreased highly anyway I noticed when equipping the Mercenary backpack of level 200  instead of it giving +4k inventory space it actually decreased it.

#113 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

I log my max artisan and noticed that he has 194% weight with just some chemicals not more than 100 LOL

i have weight of 4164 and when riding a cart it turns 786.4 and well then instead of running the cart its just walking...
well can somebody fix that for the other people.....

My Artizan is also weighing -89% and has nothing in it that can give negative weight .

About the weight thing, I was able to hold so much more ammo on my bourg and now its decreased highly anyway I noticed when equipping the Mercenary backpack of level 200  instead of it giving +4k inventory space it actually decreased it.

Thanks for the reports, we'll get a fix up for that as soon as possible.

#114 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

I love how there is no solution offered for those of use stuck with other peoples gear.

About gearing each character, that is not really that bad.  I can bang out gear really quick, on almost any class just by playing a bunch.  But refining cost real world money, or a bunch of in game money (people have to buy that with real world money).  So you can't really get +15 on everything without the item mall.  They say they are doing this to spread out the content they have had for years, in all actuality it is just another cash grab to make us spend money to refine sets.  Sorry rose but you have gotten the last cent you will ever get from me, and now since I am being forced to screw my friends over and keep their gear there really isn't a reason to play. 

Hate to be "one of those" but this really was the last straw for me.  Much better games out there where the cash shop is for customization only, not all this crap off pay us to make your character usable.  It really was nostalgia that kept me here this long. 

#115 rhaiin23

rhaiin23

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Omg.. Honor and Valor gears will be locked??

how about our newbies friend??

New Players?

They will start using reinforced...

Newbies will force to quit because they realized they can't beat a old player because they are not fully geared...

>,<

#116 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

Omg.. Honor and Valor gears will be locked??

how about our newbies friend??

New Players?

They will start using reinforced...

Newbies will force to quit because they realized they can't beat a old player because they are not fully geared...

>,<

yes yes yes

warpportal is dosen't care of that >.<

they're eventually try to more sell plutorune, venurune and whatever :D

how greedy roseonline :)

they'll never change their mind ._.

#117 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

yes yes yes

warpportal is dosen't care of that >.<

they're eventually try to more sell plutorune, venurune and whatever :D

how greedy roseonline :)

they'll never change their mind ._.

you don't need vena or pluto to refine to 15 in fact I only use hg and some powders always have for the most part so this is a load of rubbish....

As for using reinforced shock horror u mean us artisian's may actually be able to sell one of your crafts that isn't gems or acc.... just like in the old days you do not need honor or valor they are however a nice advantage for the dedicated player your more then able to survive on reinforced or Exalted in fact with exalted you will only need the one set of gear for pve and pvp as a weekend worrior

#118 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

you don't need vena or pluto to refine to 15 in fact I only use hg and some powders always have for the most part so this is a load of rubbish....

As for using reinforced shock horror u mean us artisian's may actually be able to sell one of your crafts that isn't gems or acc.... just like in the old days you do not need honor or valor they are however a nice advantage for the dedicated player your more then able to survive on reinforced or Exalted in fact with exalted you will only need the one set of gear for pve and pvp as a weekend worrior

you are allright :D

1. try yourself to refine +15 without im refine stuff

2.who want use reinforced/exalted stuff for pvp

3. if they are really want to encourage artisan craft stuff, why they are make bunch of epic weapon drop

and why not encourage craft to hardended, balenced, dark, and whatever crafted weapon .... stuff

that weapon is useless and that make is part of update ? :heh:

#119 superevil666

superevil666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

the changes don't bother me too much...i had some honor/valor gear on my old acc..but i don't remember the PW so no big whoop...it'll be nice to see crafted weap/armor vended again. the difference between valor/honor gear and crafted in noticeable but manageable.

#120 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

well i dont get what they wanted since these game play hunting of things you gonna equip is available only in shops etc... its shouldnt me that way either, if these game play sets like the other game play where equipments are drop in some lvl required dungeon like R.O and other games where you have to participate dungeon hunting items etc, like that. it has the right to make the lock things on the items since it was been hunted by your party and your self etc...

but look these game...

our dungeon is not set for items/hears hunting

our items are more hunted outside dungeon bosses and mobs

equipments usually crafter..

buy from shop...

yet in return when you decided not to use them anymore

how much does it cost

not just a 100k zulie selling 1 item

the -_-... ain't not reasonable enough

you know what makes the crystal defence exciting, because in that arena only we gain more than hunting outside the world of the arena, yet now yo take all the fun...

what do you like us to do anyways, if i may ask

coz no body put some attention on my post or my ideas

it seems that your making us die in the hard way 

making us deciding to find a new game to play

coz honestly thats how i feel

obviously...

whatever.. am just having headache so much reading everything

so bull-_-....

It was just a idea..

It dosent make sense that I am making you die in a hard way? How? What did I do? I did nothing. 

I like this uppdate and at the same time I dont. I want to be abel to get points by my main character and give it to my alt character. But the DEVs (This is what I understand) want to stop that becuse they dont want people to '' jump over a step ''. When I give my alt characters gears from my main, my alt characters are ''jumping over step''. I tottaly understand them why they wanna do this, but at the same time I dont want them to do it. But if this gonna be in the game I can live with it. 

#121 InabanDereban

InabanDereban

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

My game won't open after i patched it. What's happening guys? Any fixes to this? Please help me resolve this..

#122 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

oh my mimi :D..

try reinstalling?

#123 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

But refining cost real world money, or a bunch of in game money (people have to buy that with real world money).  So you can't really get +15 on everything without the item mall.  They say they are doing this to spread out the content they have had for years, in all actuality it is just another cash grab to make us spend money to refine sets.  Sorry rose but you have gotten the last cent you will ever get from me, and now since I am being forced to screw my friends over and keep their gear there really isn't a reason to play. 

Hate to be "one of those" but this really was the last straw for me.  Much better games out there where the cash shop is for customization only, not all this crap off pay us to make your character usable.  It really was nostalgia that kept me here this long. 

I don't understand this statement. I have +15 gears, and I don't buy IM very much at all. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. So when I do buy IM, I don't buy venus or plutos. I get my stuff refined without them. Since stuff doesn't break anymore, you don't need them. If I can get them I do, but I am just saying you don't have to have them to refine to +15.

#124 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

I don't understand this statement. I have +15 gears, and I don't buy IM very much at all. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. So when I do buy IM, I don't buy venus or plutos. I get my stuff refined without them. Since stuff doesn't break anymore, you don't need them. If I can get them I do, but I am just saying you don't have to have them to refine to +15.

Same here, I dont really care to get to +15. I am happy with 0+ or 5+ or 10+, I really dont care :P

#125 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Same here, i refined most of my +15 gears with hgs and Us only, yes it's easier with IM runes, but you don't realy need them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users