Item Mall Updates - Page 3 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item Mall Updates

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#51 kenpo

kenpo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Location27° N 81° W

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

class change scroll @.@

#52 DarkLinkJF

DarkLinkJF

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

I want to see Female faces in the item shop
because there are only Male faces.

Please.
Thanks.

#53 kenpo

kenpo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Location27° N 81° W

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

I want to see Female faces in the item shop
because there are only Male faces.

Please.
Thanks.

there are female faces, it's just not organized.

#54 Niwatori

Niwatori

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

Less items that give rich real life money users advantages over normal players, and more cosmetic stuff.

#55 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

What I would like to see (why)
Item that un-soulbinds items. (because it would be nice to sell all my old set pieces)
Gender Change (so Yurai and ImDiene can get married and so Xandiel and Taym can be married NO MORE QQ FROM THEM QUEENS!!)
Name Change (I need a name change on my harle BADLY. It was one my friend started and I took over and actually lvled, IDK what she was
thinking when she named it)
W-Coins (PLEASEEEEEEE I want those sunglasses!!)
Items being extendable again. (rose for you and aim 2010 glasses zzz not extendable!!)
Eagle pets (i need a 25hlth one forsure.)

OH yea and I would like to see the faces fixed. It still is missing 2 females faces which are instead replaced by a duplication of 2 male faces. The wide Green eyes and Sleepy Eyes faces!!

Edited by Meganekko, 10 November 2010 - 02:11 PM.

#56 HidanOmega

HidanOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Equip Appearance Changer:

I feel that fashion in this game has become all about stats, and character customization needs to be brought back, so...

make a cash item that allows you to change the appearance of an equip to that of another equip in your inventory. Example: I want to make my water guardian cash equip look like fencer pants. I use the equip customization cash item, and a box for the item I am changing and another box for the item I would like it to look like pops up. I place my water guardian bottom in the first box and the fencer pants in the second, click change, and now I have a water guardian bottom that looks like fencer pants.

Would only work with equips that are usable by the same class and gender of course.

^ I love my old IM stuff and I hate the fact that the Water/Fire Guardian sets defeat the purpose of being able to get IM stuff to customize your appearance, instead you have everyone either looking the same wearing these sets or be stuck with seeing your generic armor.

#57 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

^ I love my old IM stuff and I hate the fact that the Water/Fire Guardian sets defeat the purpose of being able to get IM stuff to customize your appearance, instead you have everyone either looking the same wearing these sets or be stuck with seeing your generic armor.

how do they defeat the purpose of old IM stuff? Im wearing a halloween costume right now and I still PVE and PvP noproblem :D

#58 shelder

shelder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

I agree with the friend list expansion and a cash item that unsoulbounds items (would love that and would help A LOT) :D

#59 HidanOmega

HidanOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

how do they defeat the purpose of old IM stuff? Im wearing a halloween costume right now and I still PVE and PvP noproblem :D

It's the fact that the IM outfits should be made to have your character look how you want to and instead they have these select few sets that give amazing stats and it kind of feels like if you wanna go for looks, you're pretty much handicapped due to what you lose from wanting to look cool/unique over using the IM sets like the Water/Fire Guardian sets.

#60 FootNinja

FootNinja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

There should be new weapon item mail as well as the recipes for the weapons. I also agree on the sex change. I agree with the UNsoulbound scroll since most items get soulbound they cannot be sold so people destroy them when they can be used for others who may need them. Creative suits also for our characters would be better that way people all dont have similar suits that they buy off of item mails. That is all of my suggestions thank you for reading.

#61 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:42 PM

It's the fact that the IM outfits should be made to have your character look how you want to and instead they have these select few sets that give amazing stats and it kind of feels like if you wanna go for looks, you're pretty much handicapped due to what you lose from wanting to look cool/unique over using the IM sets like the Water/Fire Guardian sets.

Im not handicapped and I still look good in my unstated, unadvanced halloween set. I fail to see how I'm handicapped.

#62 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

add in some IM accessories too ;D those slots are still empty!

#63 hungfido

hungfido

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

AGREED

Hehe *blush, thanks for agreeing!!

Forgot to say skin tone cause were all different looking also number 5 happens when you you hit 61 up so there is no need to make that a cash item. Your number 6 is meh we have the 5% increase if the channel matches your lv(+ resting bonus if your 59 down) and some random exp pot up in cash shop I think. It would be the players fault if there to lazy to re-activate a exp pot. One week pots for a week would be a waste because when you log your not always gonna be able to auto grind. Oh 100% crit rate? You do know PvE is pratically a joke?

I didn't know about the 61+ skill thing. Can you explain more on that please? =) I would like to be educated
#6 was stated last because it wasn't really a necessity but just a suggestion. But I do see your point why it's quite "useless". And as for crit rate, I guess it's more or less help grinders grind higher level monsters? Again, it was just a suggestion stated last that isn't really important.
Thanks for your input though <3

only warriors benefit from this because all other classes' new weapons are weaker than Heirloom ones.
Heirloom nonwarrior loak lvl65 > superior loak lvl68

I think it'll still be a good thing. It allows people to keep their old stuff or change to new stuff. I think it's a more justified method compared to IAH where they just swapped the warrior's weapons for free (or so I've been told). And I think some equipments (not just weapons) are upgraded from heirloom to the new ones.
Thanks for your input too =D!

#64 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

I didn't know about the 61+ skill thing. Can you explain more on that please? =) I would like to be educated
#6 was stated last because it wasn't really a necessity but just a suggestion. But I do see your point why it's quite "useless". And as for crit rate, I guess it's more or less help grinders grind higher level monsters? Again, it was just a suggestion stated last that isn't really important.
Thanks for your input though <3

I'll explain it for you. Volke is a retard who apparently doesn't even know how to differentiate between stat and skill points.

Edited by Yurai, 10 November 2010 - 03:07 PM.

#65 HidanOmega

HidanOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

Im not handicapped and I still look good in my unstated, unadvanced halloween set. I fail to see how I'm handicapped.

Is it really that hard to understand? If someone prefers to go for looks when it comes to IM outfits, their losing out on the stats that they would get if then if they went for one of the Guardian sets, Fallen Angel set, ect. I liked IM set for the looks yet, if I go for looks, that's alot of stats lost. It's not right that because of those sets that you can't go for the outfit you want for looks unless you plan on giving up the stats that you could be getting.

#66 SararaUsagi

SararaUsagi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationI'm not gonna tell you, perv!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:?

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

W-Coins (PLEASEEEEEEE I want those sunglasses!!)

OH yea and I would like to see the faces fixed. It still is missing 2 females faces which are instead replaced by a duplication of 2 male faces. The wide Green eyes and Sleepy Eyes faces!!

Yes, this D: I need more clothes to sacrifice.
The tattoed face for female is missed too.
And Gotcha Capsules.

#67 Ramune

Ramune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

Cash Vault expansions. Make it so You can buy Cash Vault (Unlimited time) up to.. say.. 5 expansions.

I threw away too many cash things and I don't have enough room to buy new cash items! My vaults are full too Q.Q
I need more room to fuel my obsession of cute cash outfits!

#68 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:51 PM

Is it really that hard to understand? If someone prefers to go for looks when it comes to IM outfits, their losing out on the stats that they would get if then if they went for one of the Guardian sets, Fallen Angel set, ect. I liked IM set for the looks yet, if I go for looks, that's alot of stats lost. It's not right that because of those sets that you can't go for the outfit you want for looks unless you plan on giving up the stats that you could be getting.

This game isn't that cash dependent. Honestly, just because you don't have few IM outfits that give you some stats, it doesn't mean you're going to lose in PvP.

#69 hade

hade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:18 PM

This game isn't that cash dependent. Honestly, just because you don't have few IM outfits that give you some stats, it doesn't mean you're going to lose in PvP.

you can also buy them in the market

derpppppp

#70 hungfido

hungfido

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

I'll explain it for you. Volke is a retard who apparently doesn't even know how to differentiate between stat and skill points.

hehe, thanks Yurai, for explaining to me <3

#71 Niddhogg

Niddhogg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationDepths of Cyberspace

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

5. Skill Book - How great would that be to add an extra 5 skill points so you can upgrade or add more skills to your arsenal. Of course adding a limitation would still be needed... how about the book is usable when levels 5, 15, 30 and 60 are achieved(and once of course); so the total which can be added for a person is 20 extra skill points

Technically this system is already in game. Atleast...the form of Skill forges. Each grants only 1 point, and you can farm them. they're a random give away from the intermediate hunter capsule, or whatever that thing is called.

#72 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

think im late on posting in here,,, but oh well :D

agree with several ideas,
such as buying clothing individually, i was making a character to actually look a certain way which ment mixing outfits which at this point is not going to happen. I like the one comment with special clothing about mixing styles still get a bonus such as with 2 or 3 secial items get a bonus (even if the bonus was smaller at least we're not getting ripped off because we dont want to all look the same).

perfect hunch is a yes and all the other stuff we are obviously missing, as well as the stuff we used to have which has vanished.

w-coins or a way to spend my $ on outfits would be nice soon, i've $10 sitting on my account because i thought the wheel was up, kinda my bad and kinda not, if it doesnt work why is it even up :D.

loved the idea about un-soul binding, ive got some great sets, and would hate to see the gold spent on building them up turned into souls when i've leveled passed their usefulness.

i wasn't crazy about the ideas on name, geneder changes, the skin color thing would be kinda cool, but at the same time you've got a lot of people saying name and gender changes are a great idea, so this sounds like a good thing to implement.

pets !!! where did they go ? i cant get a pet quest anywhere :( ok so i got like 90 eggs still..... but i want to see more with the pets, different types, colors, items for them? and maybe some better pet food 90 days maybe or does that sound too far out? I'd like to still have an online quest to at least obtain one a day or week?

guild stuff would be cool, like a guild club house :unsure: or tree fort :(
ok i've babbeled enough for one night......

...forgot one, idea from another game, someone had something similar, but instead of boosting the durrability of a weapon, an item that repairs the weapon in-field maybe a random amount of 1 to 6 points or 1 to 4. sadly i think the herloom durabilties weaker than the new stuff, my claw went for about 1k kills, then i put a new plain claw on and it went for about 2k kills (both started with the same dur.)

Edited by IreKire, 10 November 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#73 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

• We want to know what you want to see in the item mall? Different skin tones and eye coloring
  • Why? more diversity in the game

#74 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Name change. Just as simple as that.

#75 LinkKirby

LinkKirby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

The "perfect hunch" items that are advertised in F6 runs would be great.

Soulcraft/Enchant Rune Stones would be nice, too. As long as they aren't random prizes in those lucky stones, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users