Item Mall Updates - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item Mall Updates

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#26 hungfido

hungfido

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

1. Potion that remove soulbound (but binds again to next soul user) - isn't it obvious? wouldn't it be great to sell items you have worked so hard on to others? AND the potion to remove souldbound (but binds again to next user) helps generate money for warpportal and gold in game.
2. Hammer that swaps heirloom items with the new stats - isn't this obvious too? why carry a weapon that's weaker than the new ones? and this gives an option for the old weapons that are better than the new ones to not swap either.
3. Name and Sex change - allows for more options for hardcore grinders to couple with each other and have nice names to go with
4. Enchant stones - doesn't it suck to have stones that don't tell you your success increase? it would be awesome if we can get stones that tell you if they'll increase your enchant success by abc%
5. Skill Book - How great would that be to add an extra 5 skill points so you can upgrade or add more skills to your arsenal. Of course adding a limitation would still be needed... how about the book is usable when levels 5, 15, 30 and 60 are achieved(and once of course); so the total which can be added for a person is 20 extra skill points
6. Exp Stones/Runes that lasts more than 10, 20, 120 minutes. How about a week? Helpful/more handy for all the hardcore grinders
7. 100% crit rate potion usable only for pve - definitely will help people level wouldn't it?

#27 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:12 PM

Can we have an Item that lets Characters couple with any Gender? -_-

#28 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

Equip Appearance Changer:

I feel that fashion in this game has become all about stats, and character customization needs to be brought back, so...

make a cash item that allows you to change the appearance of an equip to that of another equip in your inventory. Example: I want to make my water guardian cash equip look like fencer pants. I use the equip customization cash item, and a box for the item I am changing and another box for the item I would like it to look like pops up. I place my water guardian bottom in the first box and the fencer pants in the second, click change, and now I have a water guardian bottom that looks like fencer pants.

Would only work with equips that are usable by the same class and gender of course.

Edited by Maronu, 09 November 2010 - 09:57 PM.

#29 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:08 PM

Those Gotcha Capsules or just the enchantment runes, please.

#30 Ring

Ring

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationWindy Farm

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Unlimited Weapon Booster because enchant success rate is awful and on top of that weapon powder drop rate is 1/150 or more monster kill in chaos maps which is Ridiculous

Edited by Ring, 09 November 2010 - 11:17 PM.

#31 Ring

Ring

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationWindy Farm

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:19 PM

1. Potion that remove soulbound (but binds again to next soul user) - isn't it obvious? wouldn't it be great to sell items you have worked so hard on to others? AND the potion to remove souldbound (but binds again to next user) helps generate money for warpportal and gold in game.
2. Hammer that swaps heirloom items with the new stats - isn't this obvious too? why carry a weapon that's weaker than the new ones? and this gives an option for the old weapons that are better than the new ones to not swap either.
3. Name and Sex change - allows for more options for hardcore grinders to couple with each other and have nice names to go with
4. Enchant stones - doesn't it suck to have stones that don't tell you your success increase? it would be awesome if we can get stones that tell you if they'll increase your enchant success by abc%
5. Skill Book - How great would that be to add an extra 5 skill points so you can upgrade or add more skills to your arsenal. Of course adding a limitation would still be needed... how about the book is usable when levels 5, 15, 30 and 60 are achieved(and once of course); so the total which can be added for a person is 20 extra skill points
6. Exp Stones/Runes that lasts more than 10, 20, 120 minutes. How about a week? Helpful/more handy for all the hardcore grinders
7. 100% crit rate potion usable only for pve - definitely will help people level wouldn't it?

AGREED

#32 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:48 PM

The perfect hunch items that are pretty much needed to get the higher value rings in the F6 maps would be nice to get.

#33 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:56 PM

The perfect hunch items that are pretty much needed to get the higher value rings in the F6 maps would be nice to get.

Agreed.

I'd also like to see some permanent cash shop clothing ]:

#34 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

i believe some people are still waiting for the lavalon/aram weapon recipes. would be nice if those were implemented.

(unless the weapons do not require the recipes anymore? not sure ;o)

#35 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:22 AM

only warriors benefit from this because all other classes' new weapons are weaker than Heirloom ones.
Heirloom nonwarrior loak lvl65 > superior loak lvl68

#36 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

A cash item that unsoulbounds items. Why? Because it'd be awesome :D?

YES YES

Edited by iceranger, 10 November 2010 - 05:41 AM.

#37 Atsuya

Atsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnder the Moon

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:08 AM

A unique pet

#38 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:43 AM

6. Exp Stones/Runes that lasts more than 10, 20, 120 minutes. How about a week? Helpful/more handy for all the hardcore grinders7. 100% crit rate potion usable only for pve - definitely will help people level wouldn't it?

Forgot to say skin tone cause were all different looking also number 5 happens when you you hit 61 up so there is no need to make that a cash item. Your number 6 is meh we have the 5% increase if the channel matches your lv(+ resting bonus if your 59 down) and some random exp pot up in cash shop I think. It would be the players fault if there to lazy to re-activate a exp pot. One week pots for a week would be a waste because when you log your not always gonna be able to auto grind. Oh 100% crit rate? You do know PvE is pratically a joke?

Edited by iceranger, 10 November 2010 - 06:48 AM.

#39 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:17 AM

Forgot to say skin tone cause were all different looking also number 5 happens when you you hit 61 up so there is no need to make that a cash item. Your number 6 is meh we have the 5% increase if the channel matches your lv(+ resting bonus if your 59 down) and some random exp pot up in cash shop I think. It would be the players fault if there to lazy to re-activate a exp pot. One week pots for a week would be a waste because when you log your not always gonna be able to auto grind. Oh 100% crit rate? You do know PvE is pratically a joke?

interesting concept but,

not only that PvE is easy, but the 100% CR is pretty much useless as it depends on the base critical rate. if someone has 1% absolute CR then 100% of that is 2% of absolute CR, which isnt much of an improvement. Addition to that the mobs were nerfed and they dont have that much defense and health as they used to have before the patch. So as long as you are in the level range of the monsters using a lvl appropriate weapon you wont have any troubles slaughtering monsters. Or as volke put it - PvE is a joke.

a gender change would be useful. i personally wouldn't use it but i can see the benefit of such an item and it would be nice if it existed.

#40 Lanili

Lanili

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

Don't know if this would be a good idea but:

When I repair my equips, the gold stacks up a lot for repair. I was thinking that we could have an IM item that could permanently increase durability by 1,3 or 5 for each purchase(I like odd numbers I guess). If not permanently then increase it by 15 or some other amount for a certain amount of time(even after KO). It's really bothersome when you're in the middle of MMs or defense mode when your equip is broken(especially weapons). Another reason I think this would be nice is that sometimes you're going to be stuck with a good weapon for a while at a certain level. And I'm sure there are people who've spent time getting a great weapon and would like for it to last a bit when grinding. I don't want this just for weapons those, I'm sure people would like it for their armor,shoes, etc.

I also +1 for skin color change. I know there's a lot of different people that play DS and I think it would attract a lot of players If they were afforded this much more for character customization. It's kinda hard to look unique when everyone looks the same.

Edited by Lanili, 10 November 2010 - 07:31 AM.

#41 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:32 AM

Don't know if this would be a good idea but:

When I repair my equips, the gold stacks up a lot for repair. I was thinking that we could have an IM item that could permanently increase durability by 1,3 or 5 for each purchase(I like odd numbers I guess). If not permanently then increase it by 15 or some other amount for a certain amount of time(even after KO). It's really bothersome when you're in the middle of MMs or defense mode when your equip is broken(especially weapons). Another reason I think this would be nice is that sometimes you're going to be stuck with a good weapon for a while at a certain level. And I'm sure there are people who've spent time getting a great weapon and would like for it to last a bit when grinding. I don't want this just for weapons those, I'm sure people would like it for their armor,shoes, etc.

Seconding this. Since priests X attack, I carry around 4 extra staffs and they STILL don't last long enough. And then cost a fortune to repair, like 20g for my main one.

Well, probably not a fortune for most people, but I'm cheap and a noob.

#42 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

Seconding this. Since priests X attack, I carry around 4 extra staffs and they STILL don't last long enough. And then cost a fortune to repair, like 20g for my main one.

Well, probably not a fortune for most people, but I'm cheap and a noob.

there is an item that protects the weapon from breaking (prevents reducing durability) for 30 minutes and its pretty cheap on other versions. im thinking we would get that anyway :D

#43 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:11 AM

there is an item that protects the weapon from breaking (prevents reducing durability) for 30 minutes and its pretty cheap on other versions. im thinking we would get that anyway :D

Ohh that's good news! :unsure: As long as it's cheaper than repairing it every 2 seconds, anyways.

#44 SiCCnD

SiCCnD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationP-town, CO

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

These are all dumb ideas.
Lol jk I agree to most of them but i would also like it if we could change skin tone and body size (tall,short,skinny,fat) and such other appearances.

#45 Zidd

Zidd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Jack beans, 2X exp pots, bundles that include insurance scrolls, souls, powders etc, and the sex and name change

#46 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Used to have it for the price that was next to nothing.

#47 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Lucky stones, gives us an alternative access to Souls/WP/Gems.

Perfect hunches, Why not? F6 is in.

Monster card insurance, Same as perfect hunches. System is in, might as well add another profit means.

Megaphones, Because what someone has to say is important enough for everyone to hear.

Classic Sunglasses, Everyone needs a pair of sexy specs.

Weapon skins, Lightsaber vs. Poo on a stick duels are a must.

Enchant and soul craft Rune stones, Because current rates cause premature balding and high blood pressure.

Vault expansions and account Vault expansions, Pack rats will love you forever.

And lastly, Safety foam. Safety first everyone!

#48 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

slot like thing that gives out old back items and ect.

#49 Kaza

Kaza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

Anime Oriented Cash Clothing.

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece

Etc.

#50 rokagui54

rokagui54

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

@Kaza:
One Piece forever.Really like that idea.

Edited by rokagui54, 10 November 2010 - 01:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users