Oda asking me to go Pront Fountain.. LOL~ - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Oda asking me to go Pront Fountain.. LOL~

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

omg Levolt .-.

I was wondering why he was suddenly removed from my friendlist... :<

#52 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

I was in a 7 person chat room that was recruiting for a high TI, when one of these people came in and tried to act like a GM.
Nobody even looked at him or said a word to him, and we all went on with our group, and he sat there alone in the chat by himself.  He was still sitting there alone with the chat box up after our party was done 20 minutes later.  I felt a little sad for him tbh haha.

foreveralone.jpg ?

#53 puref2p

puref2p

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

That's a Filipino player, siraulo means crazy when translated into English. It never ceases to amaze me how Filipinos earn the title as the -_-tiest gamers no matter what online game I play. (I live in the Philippines BTW)

#54 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

That's a Filipino player, siraulo means crazy when translated into English. It never ceases to amaze me how Filipinos earn the title as the -_-tiest gamers no matter what online game I play. (I live in the Philippines BTW)

how do you know that was his original character and not one that was stolen?

#55 puref2p

puref2p

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

Soulkyoko mentioned that the said player created a new character with the name "$iraulo". It is a Filipino word that translates literally into "crazy" in english. Given the reputation of pinoy gamers in the international gaming community, it's definitely not just a coincidence that the scammer named the new character using Filipino words. Definitely a pinoy I assure you.

#56 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:51 AM

im saying that the player in question may be an innocent victim who got their character stolen.... just because the original player was Filipino doesnt mean the actual scammer is... the scammer may be all American... nobody knows... its foolish to assume you know who is behind the screen...

#57 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

Soulkyoko mentioned that the said player created a new character with the name "$iraulo". It is a Filipino word that translates literally into "crazy" in english. Given the reputation of pinoy gamers in the international gaming community, it's definitely not just a coincidence that the scammer named the new character using Filipino words. Definitely a pinoy I assure you.

Actually, the post didn't say anything about creating a new character. It did say "he" made another account, but that was an incorrect assumption that the scammer is making new accounts. The account in question is from the mid-2009 era, and the character has been a level 5x alchemist since mid-2010.

#58 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:59 AM

better question is why is he still 5x since 2010.  jumping janeway? =X

#59 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

I've known plenty of very good Filipino gamers... it's not a race thing =[

#60 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:55 AM

how do u know the person who made it was pinoy? Because of the  name on nthe char? or becuase you knew the person? For me I make char names from different Languages. Does that mean im from there as well?

Dont assume much people just becasue of what u only see please

#61 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

even if the scammer proven from certain country, no need to say it.

scams thing is individual

#62 mrmcnabb

mrmcnabb

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

The same guy got into my chat in eden, i actually went to prontera fountain and somehow he managed to mute my character for 55 minutes because i denied him XD but the next day i try to log in to my account and it says im "prohibited login uintil 2020" what the hell is going on?

#63 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

The same guy got into my chat in eden, i actually went to prontera fountain and somehow he managed to mute my character for 55 minutes because i denied him XD but the next day i try to log in to my account and it says im "prohibited login uintil 2020" what the hell is going on?

not sure how another player can get you muted; you must've been spamming yourself.

as far as the account ban, raise a ticket, but this post overall is fishy.

#64 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

i had $iraulo do the same thing to me last night in my chat except he told me to go to south pront lol. The funny thing is i thought it was one of my guildies trolling me cuz she tried to trick me with this type of thing once so i was just yelling at the guy thinking it was her xD

#65 mrmcnabb

mrmcnabb

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:07 AM

That;s the same thing i was told. Ive put in two tickets and even sent a private message to camp. Im just trying to figure out why i cant log into my account after running into that dude.

im worried that he may have screwed with it in some way.

#66 mrmcnabb

mrmcnabb

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:10 AM

Yes $iraulo was the name he was going by. DX

I think im going to cry lol i just spent 40 bucks on kp and now it's saying im banned? I sware this whole "login prohibited" has something to do with this guy :(  ugh. If someone has any advice on how to get this sorted out, much appreciation. 

#67 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

My friend tell same story with u about 3 days ago

Gm ask him to come and mute his char when he denied GM.

even "ODA" tell him that his account being made into GM account now.

I ask my friend to send a ticket...

#68 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:22 AM

For some reason I was hoping this thread would be about Oda confessing his love in front of a scenic fountain. Siiiiiiiiggh.

#69 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

slashfics?

#70 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

slashfics?

He lifts up Campitor's paper bag, spiderman style, and plants a kiss. His loins ache for more and so removes the bag completely, thereby revealing... it turns out the ugly duckling is really a beautiful swan!

Written somewhat better than this claptrap anyway.

#71 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

He looks you up on forums/ropd. He knew my main name even though I was on an alt.

#72 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

Oda gleefully giggled to himself as he tightened his grip on the painstakingly crafted cookie bag he held. He had been up all night sewing his favorite pink bunny print cloth into a drawstring cookie bag for the cookies he'd lovingly baked for his meeting with senpai. He hoped with all of his being senpai would appreciate the feelings that were baked into every sweet morsel. Today would be the day he would tell senpai how he truly felt. Oda tucked a strand of hair behind his ear as the wind picked up, scattering the brilliant hue of orange and red leaves amongst the courtyard in front of the fountain where the giddy oda stood. When the leaves settled down, the approaching outline of the man he loved would be seen in approach. Oda's heart skipped a beat. Could he really do it?

#73 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Oda gleefully giggled to himself as he tightened his grip on the painstakingly crafted cookie bag he held. He had been up all night sewing his favorite pink bunny print cloth into a drawstring cookie bag for the cookies he'd lovingly baked for his meeting with senpai. He hoped with all of his being senpai would appreciate the feelings that were baked into every sweet morsel. Today would be the day he would tell senpai how he truly felt. Oda tucked a strand of hair behind his ear as the wind picked up, scattering the brilliant hue of orange and red leaves amongst the courtyard in front of the fountain where the giddy oda stood. When the leaves settled down, the approaching outline of the man he loved would be seen in approach. Oda's heart skipped a beat. Could he really do it?

More pls  :p_love:

#74 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Whelp. Vomitting.

#75 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

Unfortunately many of our players are from servers originally where contact with the GMs was much more informal and it wouldn't be unusual to be asked personal information. The scammer knows this and tries to prey on newer players/players from those areas who do not know that we don't make threats in exchange for login info, etc. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users