About the zeny & items of SEA players - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

About the zeny & items of SEA players

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#26 DzeyVi

DzeyVi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

hahah seriously this NA people don't know the word "fair" .... they're saying be fair to NA people and yet they're not being fair to SEA people? how come? keep suggesting should be like this like that etc .... but all suggestions is in favor of NA people? "most" NA people think "ALL" sea player is a bugger/exploiter/etc. ... but it's not ... how about our hard work? and about the seeds all is raging about the 50% seeds .. it is not our fault that we have better GM than NA ... that never gives extra event like pvp and rewarding seeds like that ... and yeah maybe have some ratio to calculate the amount of zenny ... not just suddenly wipe it ........(to be continue..too hard to type when enter key is broke... wtf..cant press for a new line zzzzzzzzz)

#27 redspectre

redspectre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

I quited like 3 or 4 months already.

But I'm coming back to this game after the transfer.

lol. why are you even made this post when you're not exactly familiar with the recent economy?

#28 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:15 AM

GG Warpportal. Dumb Decision is Dumb.

hahah seriously this NA people don't know the word "fair" .... they're saying be fair to NA people and yet they're not being fair to SEA people? how come? keep suggesting should be like this like that etc .... but all suggestions is in favor of NA people?

"most" NA people think "ALL" sea player is a bugger/exploiter/etc. ... but it's not ... how about our hard work? and about the seeds all is raging about the 50% seeds ..

it is not our fault that we have better GM than NA ... that never gives extra event like pvp and rewarding seeds like that ... and yeah maybe have some ratio to calculate the amount of zenny ... not just suddenly wipe it ........(to be continue..too hard to type when enter key is broke... wtf..cant press for a new line zzzzzzzzz)

1.) LOL dont even get me started on being "Fair". WP decided for you guys to keep your costumes and even have 100kz per character to be transfered. Not many players have 3 slot costumes (duped or not), let alone that amount of zenny.

2.) LOL not our fault that we think all of SEA players are like that, since asiasoft havent done -_- to ban/remove buggers,duppers and exploiters

3.) LOL Its because NA aims for Balance for all players. if you check NA's RNG, it is almost impossible to get an above 5% green seed and most players have below 30% Blue and red seeds.

Be Grateful that WP decided to pick up your Dying Server and merged with us, and we welcome SEA players with open arms. Looking forward to WoE and PVP stuff with all the imba SEA and NA players, it will be a slaughter! 

Im not speaking for the community, just stating my opinions.

Peace out yo!

#29 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

lol. why are you even made this post when you're not exactly familiar with the recent economy?

Because I login to trade tons of items with TrungCot last 2 weeks to prepare for this merge. OK?

I also took a look at AH while doing my dark deal with him and nothing change much after cashino event, some costume like ninja with 0/1 slotted were sell with 1~3 million  :heh:  Is that enough?

About the my post? What wrong with it? Do you dare to say what I said in my post is not true? I'm not talking about seeds rune but zeny & items.

Zeny wipe is the best choose or atleast make it 100k per account and make all my items bound is unacceptable

Edited by HikariKouka, 07 October 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#30 redspectre

redspectre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:21 AM

Because I login to trade tons of items with TrungCot last 2 weeks to prepare for this merge. OK?

I also took a look a look at AH while doing my dark deal with him and nothing change much after cashino event, some costume like ninja with 0/1 slotted were being sell with 1~3 million  :heh:  Is that enough?

About the my post? What wrong with it? Do you dare to say what I said in my post is not true? I'm not talking about seeds rune but zeny & items.

Zeny wipe is the best choose or atleast make it 100k per account

yep, still thinking you're not in the position to complain about this. zenny wipe sucks alright, they can just make transferable character has to be above certain level, that'll solve most problem.

#31 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:31 AM

Nothing worth happy about when the economy itself is as broke as the toilet at the bar few blocks away from where I live. The economy is never going to recover. It's going to be that guy or that girl or someone anyway. Just be glad someone is big enough to take all the blames.

To contribute my way to respect Odin economy, the zeny amount on my characters in Vanir server will not exceed 21kz  :wall:  :D  :heh: 

I saw the link already, but I'm still wondering about the Guild Storage. I intentionally made some extra characters for temporary storage of our items stored in Guild storage (guild tokens, himmelmez mats, etc) due to the fact that they still didn't mention about Guild storage. I hope CM Maridah will notice this forum thread, especially my reply.
Plus, I hope no restrictions on cards stored on my expired card album (one of our guildies got complete set of LCM)  :p_swt: Seriously I got alot of Poring and Flip cards there  :p_swt:  :heh:

you guys talk about the issue as if its so simple...

you talk about being fair and yet every suggestion u give is for the good of NA players...as if all SEA players got what they have simple and easy...

allot of players worked hard to get where they are now...so how is just simply wiping all their runes, zeny and all other things that matter for PvP fair for SEA players...just because some1 has better runes than you do...even if there might be few that got their items easy and unfair compared to NA, it still doesnt imply to all SEA players...

and if you are thinking SEA players have 10 times more zeny than NA players, the items in SEA are also sold 10 times more expensive in AH...so basically it wasnt any easier for us to buy what we want

i do agree about the zeny problem...and i agree that 100k for each char, was an unfair decision for NA players...perhaps they could have come up with a better idea...maybe they could reduce some percentage of zeny from SEA players to balance the value of zeny between two servers...for example:

1 MIL SEA zeny = 100k NA zeny

hahah seriously this NA people don't know the word "fair" .... they're saying be fair to NA people and yet they're not being fair to SEA people? how come? keep suggesting should be like this like that etc .... but all suggestions is in favor of NA people? "most" NA people think "ALL" sea player is a bugger/exploiter/etc. ... but it's not ... how about our hard work? and about the seeds all is raging about the 50% seeds .. it is not our fault that we have better GM than NA ... that never gives extra event like pvp and rewarding seeds like that ... and yeah maybe have some ratio to calculate the amount of zenny ... not just suddenly wipe it ........(to be continue..too hard to type when enter key is broke... wtf..cant press for a new line zzzzzzzzz)

You guys don't need to explain anything because you owed them none. Beside, you guys don't really need the whole community acceptance in order to play your game right? For your future own good if anyone of you decided to carry on in this game, ignore the forum and just come for the patch notes. Only handful of community members here that will judge you unbiasedly. The rest will just live up to what I have always thought they are. Generalization also works both ways. Lurk here long enough. 

(fishing for report abuser)

#32 elightstorm

elightstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

XD you have 6 account (60 chars) !! 12 chars is enough if you want all classes. 

#33 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

Before the UI become fancier, the zeny cap was 1M zeny per character. Half the amount of zeny any SEA player will pays in a heartbeat for one 30 days VIP card at that time. Piggy account is not a swanky statement; it is a meticulous measurement. Unless you went full-time barterer, of course.

#34 Seinosuke

Seinosuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

Lets Change N.A and SEA position..........

What N.A Player feels if This will Happen To your Char?

ok N.A Player Win! and SEA Player Lose

We are ok with wipe zeny but make our item tradable................

SEA Player<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#35 ShinYuuto

ShinYuuto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

well i'm from NA and I luckily got RSF 42 10704132_10203744494191934_5164624770042

#36 dXReapeRXb

dXReapeRXb

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:40 AM

Well, you didn't have to work that hard for those, right? So it shouldn't be a problem if they're wiped :)

those 50% blueseeds are from event and it doesnt consider as hacking or abusing or what so ever...and also, NOT every1 won the event...and if u are suggesting its fair to wipe things that SEA players got from events just because u didnt get it, how about wipe everything NA players got from their events also (which is something that cant be done because of the complication and chaos it would bring)....

rather than keep blaming SEA players for winning events and earning valuable items, u should have suggested to ur GMs to have a similar event before the merge...

simply asking to wipe items from another player without considering how it would effect them, is just irresponsible and stupid.

consider the players who won BS 50% have alrdy sold their previous seeds to replace the 50%, or maybe even some players bought the BS 50% from the winners of the event... how is that fair to just leave them hanging with nothing?

#37 DzeyVi

DzeyVi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:43 AM

yea using lappy .. hahah

but i found a solution, im now using on-screen keyboard just for ENTER key ... zzz

back to ro2, yeah i was about to say that ....

just let yourself be in the situation before saying something.

of course we are grateful 'cause WP adopt us,

but what's the sense of accepting us if that does mean we'll going to be under?

imagine that your 100% belongings lost, then suddenly retrieved just 10% of it,, BUT just those useless thing? ...

#38 Seinosuke

Seinosuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

those 50% blueseeds are from event and it doesnt consider as hacking or abusing or what so ever...and also, NOT every1 won the event...and if u are suggesting its fair to wipe things that SEA players got from events just because u didnt get it, how about wipe everything NA players got from their events also (which is something that cant be done because of the complication and chaos it would bring)....

rather than keep blaming SEA players for winning events and earning valuable items, u should have suggested to ur GMs to have a similar event before the merge...

simply asking to wipe items from another player without considering how it would effect them, is just irresponsible and stupid.

consider the players who won BS 50% have alrdy sold their previous seeds to replace the 50%, or maybe even some players bought the BS 50% from the winners of the event... how is that fair to just leave them hanging with nothing?

dxReapeRXb is right all of BS 50% are from PVP event of RO2 SEA .......

#39 DonBonnnie

DonBonnnie

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

Whatever WP decided is already a win-win for both player from NA and SEA. U dont define ur own win-win here. If u dont like u may quit as well.

Edited by DonBonnnie, 07 October 2014 - 02:03 AM.

#40 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

you guys talk about the issue as if its so simple...

you talk about being fair and yet every suggestion u give is for the good of NA players...as if all SEA players got what they have simple and easy...

allot of players worked hard to get where they are now...so how is just simply wiping all their runes, zeny and all other things that matter for PvP fair for SEA players...just because some1 has better runes than you do...even if there might be few that got their items easy and unfair compared to NA, it still doesnt imply to all SEA players...

and if you are thinking SEA players have 10 times more zeny than NA players, the items in SEA are also sold 10 times more expensive in AH...so basically it wasnt any easier for us to buy what we want

It's rather simple: It's the SEA server that is closed. In a normal situation, it would have been: "Thanks for playing and good luck in your next MMORPG".

Although this might sound hard, if a game dies it simply doesn't matter if you earned your stuff the hard or easy way. You would have to go on and start right over.

It's just a lucky circumstance that there's still another server running...

So either lose everthing and start a new character in another game of your choice or get here and be happy that you get a welcome gift in form of a "jump to 'known' heights" (free level-up).

In this way, it isn't different as the implementation of a new gear set. Suddenly all your hard-earned Colo gear is rendered obsolete. All the time and all the items (spinels, etc). you've bought to defeat Ratmaster now look as a waste of money. And it's the same with the introduction of other things as well. Your class might be rendered useless with a patch... and WarpPortal don't care. WP introduced "+10 refinement stones" and didn't care if you've spent Kafra Points earlier to do the same the hard way. Let's look at the p2w titles, old card sets, the removal of Oridecon, etc., etc. So it's nothing new.

That's why I find it a kind of audacious if someone expect that a shutdown of a server must be handled without any losses or imply unreasonable prejudice if some ODIN players states their concerns here. But be assured that the greed of WarpPortal prevents that there will be any downsides. It's more likely that SEA players can keep everything and that WP delays necessary steps just to get as many players as possible.

#41 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:25 AM

Well, you didn't have to work that hard for those, right? So it shouldn't be a problem if they're wiped :)

Are you posting from a laptop? Keyboards usually have two enter keys.

Some people work really hard to farm seed. not all good quality seed comes from event. and some people buy high quality seed from others. they work really hard to get those seed. it is not fair for them.

#42 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

This could have worked well if they disabled new character creation and put in a level minimum for transfer eligibility. What's the news regarding the zeny issue? :\

#43 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

I'm concerned about the zeny too <.< why per char??? If it per account, i still accept it but per char pfff

The golden of iRO Auction will gone forever ;_;

#44 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

What is the current weekend XP boost we were getting before this patch? Was it 30% too?

So we're getting the weekend boost all the time and a massive boost on weekends? Sounds pretty cool. :o

#45 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:34 AM

u off topic shadowslash xD

#46 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

u off topic shadowslash xD

He prolly trying to ease the tension :D

anyways, back to topic. YAY! WELCOME SEA PLAYERS!

#47 SETSUNAf6w

SETSUNAf6w

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Odin ch.4

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

At this time, players will be allowed to take over 100,000 Zeny per character.
- They can creat a lot of alt char to bring their zeny here, I alone have like 6 accounts in total which mean I have 60 characters to be transfer and yes I will rampage your AH when I come just like others SEA players.

They can detect multi-accounting in the database, I wouldn't worry too much about that. But 10 characters with 100k is still 1m so yeah that's a lot.

Your items will remain but will be account bound to your character. These items will not be able to be traded, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed.
- Really? You want us to keep all stuffs that made us imba? You guys really want us to destroy Odin players in WoE that much?

You have left out the 3rd point of the original article: Select items may also be limited in number, removed, or otherwise restricted to preserve the economy in game.

Don't get me wrong if they screw this merge everyone is going to quit me including but you're dramatizing a bit too much.

#48 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

What N.A Player feels if This will Happen To your Char?

We are ok with wipe zeny but make our item tradable................

SEA Player<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh woa :o

You are kicked out of your home with all your stuffs; and, you are being given a chance to go to a new home. The first thing you want is to be able to bring all your **** to dominate all the peeps there and make it YOUR new home? Woa, just woa :o

The current problem here is your server is closed, not NA peeps' server.

The CMs/GMs here are all blindly generous enough to allow you to bring some of the stuffs over here. Please just accept it.

And, don't say IF,

"With enough "ifs" we could put Paris into a bottle."

#49 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

It really should be 100k per account. I want to put this in perspective , +20 Orsis Equipment is going for 150k~ give or take

VIP cards on SEA were going for 3mil last i checked.

They could LITERALLY sell a VIP card on their server, hoard the money to alts ( need 30 ) , and buy a full +20 equipment set here, for what, 15-20 dollars?

Where if you sold KP here, it would cost you ~ 100 dollars PER PIECE. I know this is assuming cashing, but lets be real here, pretty much all endgamers cash or buy from cashers.

This is VERY unfair to NA players. The second the merge happens, you can pretty much expect 10x auction prices , and KP values to go from 1:35-40 to about 1:400-500

TL;DR : People who don't buy KP lose, and I feel like this was Warpportal's intention

Edited by Musu, 07 October 2014 - 07:41 AM.

#50 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

We looked at the comparative economies and applied a rule that would reduce the total possible amount of zeny to be much less than what already exists on NA.  Right now if every single character came over and was played it would multiply the NA economy by about 1.5.  Keep in mind that we'd be more than doubling the amount of characters on the server but the economy wouldn't be doubling.  Also with them unable to vend, trade or auction their items their ability to get economically involved is also stunted.

There very well may be some players who had astronomical wealth, that wealth is significantly truncated, even if they fill themselves up to the gills with items they can sell to NPC for good zeny it is still going to be a significant lowering.  The point of the restrictions is not to make the characters destitute, the point was to make sure they aren't coming over and making an imbalance.  When we get the final data this week from AsiaSoft we will run the simulation again to be sure the balance of the zeny was not thrown out of whack with players preparing. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users