And of course, other bug fixes

#27 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

Those title stat boosts seem like the worst secondary titles yet? I believe even off-event la tomatina gives more stats?

#28 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:07 PM

Edit: EXP Boost not working, btw.

True XD  :p_err:

#29 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

A long maintenance time. Do hope everything will be good though.

Will be observing the Economy when SEA players arrive. No Kafra Shop Items selling for me til then.

#30 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

Uhm, wait, no Kafra items for the pumpkins? I thought the only raison d'être of these boring grindfest events were to sell shortcuts through the Kafra shop.

Or do those two undescribed Kafra items produce pumpkins?

#31 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

Can anyone explain what is Acceleration ? BTW, Nice tittles  :p_smile: 

I don't see any info about double tittle's effect so both tittles in this event will remain it bonus stats forever right  :hmm: 

No, the title will have a time frame where the stats are double. We are waiting on dev to let us know if the stats provided are before doubling or not and what the time frame will be. It will be updated once they let us know.

#32 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

still no any word what will be transferred for sea players...

#33 Rjdelapena

Rjdelapena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCebu City, Cebu, Philippines

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

I will sleep till server will up ! :p_laugh:

`SEA Players welcome :rice:  and Halloween event ( Title again :hmm: ? )

#34 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:35 PM

Okay, stats will be double the listed numbers from Oct 13th to Nov 10th.

#35 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

Any news about exp boost event?

#36 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

No, but as it stands there is a chance that players are judging the EXP they were earning based on EXP boosts that ran silently past the last EXP boost period, and that has been active for months now. It may seem like it's not doing anything because technically the last double EXP event only ended once this new one began.

#37 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:55 PM

No, but as it stands there is a chance that players are judging the EXP they were earning based on EXP boosts that ran silently past the last EXP boost period, and that has been active for months now. It may seem like it's not doing anything because technically the last double EXP event only ended once this new one began.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they are referring to the 30% weekly EXP boost not working, as was stated in the past week's patch notes thread numerous times. As I stated there, it was only working for job related things at the time, but not for anything else.

When the 100% event occurs on weekends, EVERYTHING is 100%. Quests, crafting, PvE, Khara, etc. Not so during the so-called 30%. That is what I would like addressed personally, and I'm sure a lot of other players would as well. This isn't about comparing to a "silent" exp boost, this is literally about comparing actual received exp to quest/khara descriptions and noticing there is no change whatsoever.

So since there was never an answer in the previous patch note thread, I'm sure many of us would like to know what's going on with that.

Not even going to get started on this new title event...sigh.

Edited by 7009130604170032583, 13 October 2014 - 04:56 PM.

#38 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

This isn't about comparing to a "silent" exp boost, this is literally about comparing actual received exp to quest/khara descriptions and noticing there is no change whatsoever.

So since there was never an answer in the previous patch note thread, I'm sure many of us would like to know what's going on with that.

I didn't see the posts in the previous thread, but are you sure they were comparing the exp from before the event was active? Because the quest/khara menus will show you the actual exp you'll gain, including any active exp bonuses - not the base exp.

#39 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:10 PM

I was refering to the 30% boost EXP in week days we were supposedly having, but we're not. I say this basing only on job EXP, tho.

#40 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

I didn't see the posts in the previous thread, but are you sure they were comparing the exp from before the event was active? Because the quest/khara menus will show you the actual exp you'll gain, including any active exp bonuses - not the base exp.

If that was true, then why is it on 100% bonus weekends the exp on the dialogue screens with quests and in the khara screens say one thing while the system log states you have received double exp? Same with crafting menu items. Logic dictates if it's that way for 100% bonus, it would be that way for 30% bonus, no?

example:

(during 100% weekend)

Quest EXP shown in dialogue window: 4500

Quest EXP shown in system log once completed: 9000

yet...

(during "30%" week)

Quest EXP shown in system log once completed: 4500

The ONLY time this didn't hold true was with crafting items, where the example would instead have something like an item showing that it would grant 3000 exp to craft and the system log would show you receiving 3900 exp. That was the only time I actually experienced proof the 30% event was working, unlike the 100% weekends where I am shown proof at every corner that it is actually working.

#41 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

If that was true, then why is it on 100% bonus weekends the exp on the dialogue screens with quests and in the khara screens say one thing while the system log states you have received double exp? Same with crafting menu items. Logic dictates if it's that way for 100% bonus, it would be that way for 30% bonus, no?

example:

(during 100% weekend)

Quest EXP shown in system log once completed: 9000

yet...

(during "30%" week)

Quest EXP shown in system log once completed: 4500

The ONLY time this didn't hold true was with crafting items, where the example would instead have something like an item showing that it would grant 3000 exp to craft and the system log would show you receiving 3900 exp. That was the only time I actually experienced proof the 30% event was working, unlike the 100% weekends where I am shown proof at every corner that it is actually working.

Usually the quest dialog exp reward will turn blue to indicate that it's showing an increased exp value. I haven't tested it recently so I'm not sure what's going on with the current event though.

#42 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

Usually the quest dialog exp reward will turn blue to indicate that it's showing an increased exp value. I haven't tested it recently so I'm not sure what's going on with the current event though.

I've never seen it turn blue like...ever lol. Granted I wasn't playing at the time 100% was introduced initially but I've been playing for a little while with it being a normal weekend thing. That doesn't happen with 100% currently and it certainly isn't happening during the 30% weekly. The extra exp just isn't happening like it does on weekends.

Edited by 7009130604170032583, 13 October 2014 - 05:47 PM.

#43 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

I made EXP comparison in last week's post and yeah, I accounted for the displayed EXP and actual EXP. I didn't explicitly pull weekend/weekday numbers because I never recorded them beforehand but just from doing daily quests I had a pretty good idea of what I should've gotten and it wasn't the 30% or 100% as promised anyways. Even comparing Weekday and Weekend EXP there was no difference.

#44 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

I've never seen it turn blue like...ever lol. Granted I wasn't playing at the time 100% was introduced initially but I've been playing for a little while with it being a normal weekend thing. That doesn't happen with 100% currently and it certainly isn't happening during the 30% weekly. The extra exp just isn't happening like it does on weekends.

well is true is turning blue but i just noticed that when i use scrolls to increase the amount of exp and you right the 30% exp boost during weekdays is not happening if a quest gives you 4000 the system just show that you are gaining that amount not like weekends exp boost when you can see the system message telling you that you are gaining 8000 so you are receiving an extra 100% exp

#45 XionSinner

XionSinner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:03 PM

About the merge. Here are some " Trick / bug / wrecking " they want to try.

- BOUND ITEM / OP Seeds.
Rune Remove seeds, to make it tradable, if fails. Rune remove and put it to tradable items to make it tradable.

- BOUND KAFRA ITEM / Service.
They'll bring TONS of Kafra items, IDK how they multiply it. :P    ( Infium, Powders, Dyes, Driller, etc. )
TONS Kafra item service = Wrecking the Kafra items price = TOO BAD FOR KAFRA ITEM SELLER = Too bad for WP too. :P
Anyway they bought it with asiasoft, why dont they just use it there. Huehue.

- 100k Zennies ( Per avatar? Account? )
They made a lot of dummy accounts to bear theyre TONS of zeny. FTW Auction House.
Just 100k per Account will do and  a level limit of Character that can transfer Zeny, coz i heard they level some character to bear their zeny.

-DRILLED ACCESSORIES.
A bit disadvantage with NA people if those are transferred.

I FORGOT the other things they want to do to wreck the server. GOODLUCK NA. :/

#46 XionSinner

XionSinner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

And CHECK their STORAGE. Character and Guild Storage

#47 mikeos

mikeos

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

Uhh wait gm told all items on sea will be Bound Kinda Futuristic thinking there dude -_- just wait and see what gm will do on sea players -_- dont do some conclusion dont shout out first if you didnt read all the gm annouces and gm kinda post it a little bit too late for them to transfer zeny besides your not a gm XD And if gm says its bound its bound dont do conclusions XD

Edited by mikeos, 13 October 2014 - 06:17 PM.

#48 MeMoCorleone

MeMoCorleone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

Welcome Sea Players  :P

#49 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

I have been away from game for almost 4 months due to a job out of internet range.

I come back and I am a newb all over again (and where is my guild?). Newb-again as I may be...

Too many old issues are still here, and a few new ones. Altho, I am glad new content is here too.

Can I pretty please beg for bug/lag fixes while restraining any new content a month or two? Pls?

I would come to your LA office and provide a massage to every employee if it would manifest bug fixes, lol.

BTW, I haven't seen the new areas yet, but I have enjoyed much of what seems new, especially the new UI

(tho I am not big on the UI animations as I feel it's unnecessary and a likely lag contributor, but what do I know?).

Edit: The only thing in the new UI I actually dislike is the guardian's vertical vivid golden flashing bar, the

rest is  either innocuous or decently tasteful. Regardless, all animations in the UI are superfluous, imho.

And what's this about sea server merge? direct me to relevant thread as that may be off topic in this thread.

PLS & TY.

Edited by Maxscha, 13 October 2014 - 07:29 PM.

#50 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

And what's this about sea server merge? direct me to relevant thread as that may be off topic in this thread.

PLS & TY.

http://forums.warppo...-to-warpportal/

http://forums.warppo...erger-feedback/

http://forums.warppo...of-sea-players/

Article on the homepage about it: http://playragnarok2...ews/article/251

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users