jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

I don't really like the 10% resistances, the benefit it gives just seems too little to really make a big difference.

For face item, you're way better off using a substat like 30ap/50crit, 75accu/50crit.

#27 Pabuarany

Pabuarany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

hey, If I change my stat focus on INT, CON, SEN" and use arua also critical damage 30% gems on weapon" also I have 182% aspd. that is better?

#28 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

I wouldn't recommend the crit damage one on BC's in particular. It's definitely a strong gem but without the passive crit rate you just can't get best use out of this. Melee attack power is better as it's more reliable. You definitely need some good amount of crit rate to prevent crits on you though, but as an offensive stat it is not recommended.

#29 Pabuarany

Pabuarany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:15 AM

and If I have all passive and then what stat I need to increase? SEN also or no?

and then, which better arua set or lava set?

I need balancing fo all then

#30 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:17 AM

I'd go arua, although keeping a lava set with you in case there's a lot of dodge based classes around isn't bad.

I personally put 200 points into sen.

#31 Pabuarany

Pabuarany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

what gems should I use, If I use Precious orlean set? Maybe the acc I will use typhoon with substat (50 aspd) or something" you have any idea?

#32 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:25 PM

*spoon feeding time*

#33 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

I tested all 3 of the resistance gems, and I cant even notice a difference with or without them... 

#34 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:40 AM

*spoon feeding time*

Yeah I'm done with this person, while I don't mind answering a few questions it's getting out of hand.

#35 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

what gems should I use, If I use Precious orlean set? Maybe the acc I will use typhoon with substat (50 aspd) or something" you have any idea?

Pabuarany, Jeremy has done a great job of helping you but many of us find that testing out sets, gems, etc. are a personal choice as well.  Not all players play the same class the same way.  At this point maybe you should take some of what Jeremy has given you and test things out for yourself.  Then come back with questions as they arise.  Each set of gear has its pros and cons, just like each gem or substat does.  But it will depend on how you want to play and what works best for you.  There are also some nice guides that some really good players have posted in each class section.  Read through them and try some things out.

#36 EltonCleric

EltonCleric

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

its my turn now isnt it, =D

so, if i dont have gear i have like 90% aspd (including the25%aspd increase whatsoever). and 842 base accuracy and 259 crit unbuffed (lol)

I was planning on using melee damage on both weapon and arm, is it good if i make the arm melee damage? or any suggestions?

then the accesory, can u recommend me the accesory for me: lava 75/50, hebarn 75/50, or lava peridot7? 

rlly ned halp

#37 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:25 AM

Melee damage is probably your best bet, though an arm aspd (20% aspd) is not too bad either if you feel lacking there. Either one is fine, though I think melee damage slightly has the upper hand in strength.

Accessories depend on your target really. If you can afford it, I'd carry both lava 75/50 and hebarn/arua 75/50 (or 30/50). Ofcourse, you can't switch in battle, but outside of it you can choose which to wear depending on the classes you're facing (example: lot of hawker types so going with lava for the much needed accu).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users