2015/2016 New Headgear Proposal Thread - Page 17 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

2015/2016 New Headgear Proposal Thread

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#401 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:09 AM

A quick google translate suggests it is a costume contact lens, modeled after Gemini-S58.

You could request for it to be implemented using Nirvanna21's new item requester.  :D

Thanks for the input. So the gear doesn't have any effect at all, just a costume, no? Wonder if I can still push through with my mid-headgear proposal with the same gear effects... but just having that blue eyes costume alone is good enough for me. Will surely request for its implementation!   :no1:

#402 trainerblue

trainerblue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPallet Town, Kanto
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos [afk]

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:38 AM

Thanks for the input. So the gear doesn't have any effect at all, just a costume, no? Wonder if I can still push through with my mid-headgear proposal with the same gear effects... but just having that blue eyes costume alone is good enough for me. Will surely request for its implementation!   :no1:

I would say to try for both; there are plenty of gears that have costume and non-costume versions, and the Ruwach ability is interesting.

#403 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:47 AM

I thought so, too.^^ Blue eyes and Ruwach are just so  :glomp: .   :heh:

#404 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

ahmm a permanent /gg hat costumes? or emoticon costumes ? maybe...

#405 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:53 AM

Are we gonna receive word if any (and which) of these new (and old) proposals have been submitted by the CMs to kRO for development and when they'd be tentatively available in the server? If so, when is that supposed to be?

Edited by ROCKheir, 24 September 2016 - 08:00 AM.

#406 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

Considering all that is going on, expect there to be a month or two in delay at least.

#407 Caleron

Caleron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSelangor, Malaysia

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

nice suggestion and hat look like tradisional malaysian and indonesia for (Silat).But this hat will be over power for reduction on range atk/Woe/PVM/MVP with range atk.

yes it's a tradisional head gear piece worn by warriors in South East Asia long time ago. Now only on special occasions as it is a truly respected head gear. Please help me make it happen. The perks has been adjusted. Here the link to my last post https://forums.warpp...-thread/page-14

Another historic headgear I would recommend later is the SongKok. I wish that the warpportal team can reconsider this proposal and make the head gear ready in game. Thanks

#408 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:32 PM

Robot Gundam Head Like Headgear [1]

Job: Mechanic

Level: 100

Ability:

Increase Damage Knuckle Boost 5% per every refine.

For every Axe mastery learned add Dex +1

For every enlarge weight capacity learned add STR+1

For every Mammonite learned add ranged damage +1%

Has chance cast Infrared Screen for every physical damage receive.

#409 CarlosWolf

CarlosWolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Can the Headgear concept be based on an item from a novel?

I got really into the idea of a Headgear in a certain Korean Webnovel, and thought that it could be done in RO, but I'm not sure it's allowed.

If it is, then:

Silver Framed Glasses that give the Item Appraisal skill as a Miscelaneous and increase Weight Limit by a bit. Refining the Headgear increases the Carry Weight bonus per 1 or 2 refines, and at a treshhold(+4 or +7) it also enables the use of Sense. Would also be nice if either +10 or further refinement replicated the ability from Maya Purple Card, or it had a Card Slot.

The Item it was based off is the "Manual" from "Evolution Theory of the Hunter", if further examination of the concept is needed. It is a dimentional storage and appraisal tool in a game-like world. It could be named Guidebook Glasses as a tribute, for example.

Specifics: 

DEF: 0

MDEF: 0

Carry Weight +50, +100 or +200 per refine level;(depending on balance)

Enable use of Item Appraisal;

At +4 or +5, further Carry Weight +150~300~500, Enable use of Sense;

At +9 or +10, Carry Wight +300~600~1000, (maybe) enable Maya Purple Card ability, at least as an optional enchant.

I'm not too good at the balancing part, since I'm not well versed on how much weight most items have, and I could be suggesting astronomically high increases in carry weight, but I think that the market price and KP price would balance it out.

Edited by CarlosWolf, 04 November 2017 - 03:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users