(V)adHatter's Dual Dagger Crit GX Guide - Page 27 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

(V)adHatter's Dual Dagger Crit GX Guide

• Please log in to reply
1086 replies to this topic

#651 Anaestasha

Anaestasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

+1 Great Guide!

#652 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:17 AM

Off topic...kinda but, os there really a difference between fql+ +10MG to fql+ +10 sandstorm? Been trying to buyi sandstorm for days but to no avail

Plannin' to put some soheon in it and possibly endgame cards in it in the future

#653 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:47 AM

Sandstorm has just a little more atk and weapon lvl 2 instead of lvl 1, so it'll make your offhand hits SLIGHTLY higher. Not worth breaking your bank over.

Edited by Omnipheles, 13 December 2015 - 07:48 AM.

#654 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:51 AM

By the way, if there are any new items I haven't covered, please post their name and effects in this thread so that I can add them. I have been out of the game for a while now.

Thanks!

#655 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:14 PM

Sandstorm has just a little more atk and weapon lvl 2 instead of lvl 1, so it'll make your offhand hits SLIGHTLY higher. Not worth breaking your bank over.

....god I still dont know hoe to quote properly in cellphone....

Anyways thanks am off to buy some main gauche then~

#656 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

ive seen a few using Weina instead of FQL, is it viable?

#657 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

it's level 3, but enchantable. how nice is the DPS?

#658 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:15 AM

FS weihna was my main dagger before FQL came out and i moved my TG/drake over

edit: couldn't elaborate before cause i had to leave for work. weihna is good if you don't have access to FQL. damage is decent but inferior of course. and if you're going to be spending that much on MVP cards and enchanting and upgrading, you might as well spend a little more and get the FQL

Edited by beaupoem, 14 December 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#659 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:32 AM

how is it compared to scalpel tho? level 4 and 3 slots

#660 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

I've only ever seen Weihna used for the Sharp enchants. You can get such high crit with one of those it makes it kinda nice. I am not sure that a FS weihna would beat scalpel though, since scalpel can have 25% more damage with a card and already has high atk on lv4. Use weihna for the sharp if you wanna use it I say =P

#661 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

Since i will most likely never get a drake card, or atleast not within the next year or two (since my RK is my main priority)...should i get an rwc memory knife since they are in the shop atm? It also comes with a comemorative pin and something else, I was never around for previous rwc box events so i dont know much about them (other than what I've read just now in the kp shop)

#662 fuyuchen

fuyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

Got a question about damage modifier in MVP and Crit. I plan to card sandstorm with 2 aunoe and 2 AK. Is the total Crit damage on MVP (1+50%)*(1+40%)=210% or 1+50%+40%=190%. Thank you very much.

#663 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:18 AM

AK will influence in your atk calculation, together with yout other % mods.
Aunoe changes your final crit damage.

It will be more or less ((atk formula)× 1.5<AK cards × other % mods) x 1.4(base crit mod) × 1.4(crit damage% mods)

#664 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:50 PM

guys which one better beetween Brave Carnage Katar or infiltrator FS/Sharp enchant for geffen magic tourney

i can't afford glorious bloody katar yet

#665 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:19 AM

Has anyone done any damage calculations for a +9 Commemorative Pin? With the dagger and the Ring it seems like it would be a good combo, I'm not sure how to calculate the % dmg you do to monsters. I also don't own the +9 version so i can't test it myself. If anyone has, can you please give me feedback.

#666 Soulkyoko

Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

Btw...You can increase your aspd further by actually drinking your poison bottle. Dont 7know if anyone knew this. (Got frustrated by valk enchant %s and attempted to die via PBottle...was sorely confused as to why my aspd went up for a bit.)

Edited by Soulkyoko, 20 December 2015 - 01:37 AM.

#667 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

The RWC Pin description is wrong, it doesnt give a bonus per upgrade, it gives its refine bonus per each 3 upgrades. Even if it was working properly, White Drooping Eddga would still win

#668 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:12 AM

Btw...You can increase your aspd further by actually drinking your poison bottle. Dont 7know if anyone knew this. (Got frustrated by valk enchant %s and attempted to die via PBottle...was sorely confused as to why my aspd went up for a bit.)

I think most people know this, but it's not really worth the hp loss and the duration is pretty short, only 30 sec.

#669 nachi019

nachi019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHimalaya
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

That is actually dangerous, if this is your way on  maxing out your aspd. Poisoning your-self while in battle to regain max aspd is kinda big gamble to me.

BTW to TS can i ask if you already solo'd all MVP? especially in LHZ they are the crazy ones. And can you please rank atleast 5-10 mvp which you find the hardest considering you already have the gears? With this build. 

#670 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

I think most people know this, but it's not really worth the hp loss and the duration is pretty short, only 30 sec.

You wont get poisoned by drinking edp if you have Poison immunity, aka 100 total vit

#671 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:06 AM

Oh? I guess I haven't even tried it since getting to that point. However, it's still not really a viable option. 30 seconds isn't worth relying on. The only time I would even consider this is if you're about to hold a dps race and every bit matters while knowing that the fight will last less than 30 sec. Not worth building around.

#672 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

....uhmm bout fql

If I cant buy a TG card, which would be better, aunoe or AK? Both does 20percent something...

And

Best card for Pendant of Mael?

#673 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:27 AM

AK for pure MVP action, Aunoe for the rest. If you just use DD for bosses, go ahead and use AK, it will do a bit more damage considering how much crit damage GXs rock nowadays. As for an accessory card, you can't really go wrong with KBC or Gold Scaraba, unless you're still lacking crit rate.

#674 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

AK for pure MVP action, Aunoe for the rest. If you just use DD for bosses, go ahead and use AK, it will do a bit more damage considering how much crit damage GXs rock nowadays. As for an accessory card, you can't really go wrong with KBC or Gold Scaraba, unless you're still lacking crit rate.

and DL force 3 tooo!

#675 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:01 AM

when under EDP, i'm pretty sure golden scaraba wins over DL F3. The dagger with higher attack has 180, 4 str would be 3.6 atk, 3.6x5 = 18 + (4x12) = 66. Meanwhile, G.Scaraba is 4x20  = 80. The weapon base attack needs to be 200 for them to have same weight, more than this favors DLE, less than this favors G.Scaraba.
Yeah there's the 4 status attack, wich is 8 atk in the damage formula, but status attack means almost nothing for gx '-', a simple Gangster Scarf will give you 20 atk due to EDP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users