Tiki Tuesday Community Spotlight for 12/2 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Community Spotlight for 12/2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#26 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

Hey Sir Oda Can you speak on the Increase zenny limit or any thoughts about improving the auction house to be able to auction items over the vending limit? Please! and thank you

Shalom!!

The Auction House still works without a mail system?

#27 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

We need a redesgin auction house

#28 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

kRO just recently reimplemented the mail system, I doubt they'll be redesigning the auction house that soon after.

#29 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

Sorry one last question. Will you turn off investment while you test woe scenes. then reset investment after the woe testing is done. Can you do that?

Shalom. Thank you

The investment and castle ownership pre-event woes will be saved and we will revert back. 

I see so i should expect that when testing starts there will be no investment durig that period. Sounds good thanks.

To ZeroTigress: Yes i asked that question with the fixing of mail system implied. I also have thought implements on how to have the auction house work better i shall place them in forums before i fall asleep.

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 02 December 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#30 Metamage

Metamage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

I dont know if this has been answered, but are you ever going to make merc scrolls tradeable or vendable? I mean they're able to be bought but why not vend or trade?

It depends on which ones, do you mean the item mall versions or the ones available through an NPC?

The ones gained from the boxes.

#31 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

I dont have my question answered  :sob:

Edited by neko1231, 02 December 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#32 8487131102224126527

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

Is there a way, that we players, help with the development of  the "talk" to some pets and homunculus? like even if you get a Loyal Succubus, she just speak nothing, or none of the homunculus can speak today, even in their S.Form, i think it's not hard just to add phrases for them say randomly, one way too is to open one Topic to the community vote for the most Awesome phrases for each of the "Mute Pet's", like a Communication Update. Think of a world, where your pet can say Merry Christmas !

#33 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

you'll need a way to disable that chat as well for those who don't want it.  i am not aware of a feature that can turn off just pet chats themselves currently.  they even bypass chat windows and such.

#34 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

Is there a way, that we players, help with the development of  the "talk" to some pets and homunculus? like even if you get a Loyal Succubus, she just speak nothing, or none of the homunculus can speak today, even in their S.Form, i think it's not hard just to add phrases for them say randomly, one way too is to open one Topic to the community vote for the most Awesome phrases for each of the "Mute Pet's", like a Communication Update. Think of a world, where your pet can say Merry Christmas !

Late reply I know but I for one am thankful that hommuns can't speak. That would really get annoying especially in Eden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users