Please report any bug encountered with 175/60 update on main server Chaos here. General inquires about the update are welcome too. When reporting avoid using abbreviations and citing sources is preferred.
Note: fixed bugs will be
stroked unless specified.
Warning: Any troll, "please nerf this skill" and not constructive posts will be removed without notice.
Past and related threads:
Sakray 175/50 update bug thread has been archived and is available for viewing here.
Specific thread to report Clock Tower update bugs can be found here.
Bugs / Questions
[ Skill/Class ]
- [Sura]: Flash Combo might not be giving damage bonus with Tiger Cannon. (Flash Combo script should be checked to see if it uses highest level learned of Tiger Cannon and if it's applying the bonus damage correctly. In addition it should be checked to make sure Tiger Cannon damage is doubled. Tests showed that Tiger Cannon damage is doubled when manually used after Fallen Empire, however when automatically casted in the sequence of Flash Combo the damage is not doubled. Is this intended? Test here)
- [Sura]: Lion Howling does not remove new Wanderer/Maestro skill buff Frigg's Song from targets being hit by the said skill. Read here. (Windmill Rush and Harmonize are already being removed by Lion Howling assuming it should also remove Frigg's Song, intended or bug?)
[Rune Knight]: New rune Lux Anima can't be created providing the ingredients. (Did the ingredients change for iRO? Need GM confirmation, known ingredients are listed here)(This has been fixed) [Wanderer/Maestro]: Frigg's Song can be used without instrument in contrary to skill description.("Instrument/Whip only" portion was removed from the description) [Wanderer/Maestro]: In Frigg's Song description the etc item to cast the skill is named Heartbroken Tears. It should be changed to Regrettable Tears to match the in-game naming.
- [Wanderer/Maestro]: Frigg's Song cannot be used while performing 2nd class songs/dances and ensembles. (intended?)
- [Mastersmith]: skill Maximum Power-Thrust deactivates when swapping any piece of gear. (intended?)
- [Mechanic]: Unable to use Full Throttle and Lava Flow (Magma Eruption) while in Mado suit gear. (Supposedly it is possible on kRo)
[Mechanic]: Lava Flow description is incorrect, read this post. Fixed damage should be 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800 all per 0.5 seconds.
- [Shadow Chaser]: No longer able to use Flaming Petals with Shadow Spell.
- [Sorcerer]: All physical melee/range skills are not amplified when standing in the opposite Insignia element. Further information and tests here.
- [Super Novice]: HP buff is lost at level 150 base.
[Blacksmith]: Repair Weapon doesn't seem to work anymore providing the required materials.Now able to repair damaged armors and weapons.
- [Ranger]: Single target skills can still hit ranger in Camouflage mode. (Fix on kRO: Camouflage - Fixed a bug where a ranger in camouflage state could be targeted by single target skills. Click here for source.)
[Warlock]: Intensification skill description states skill duration is 3 minutes. The correct duration is 60 seconds for all skill levels.Now shows the correct duration for all levels which is 1 minute.
- [Kagerou/Oboro]: Skill Rapid Throw is still doing full damage when learned by classes such as a Shadow Chaser that did not master the skill Dagger Throwing Practice. Intended effect is to have damage of Rapid Throw halved on classes that did not master Dagger Throwing Practice. Rapid Throw wiki page here.
- [Royal Guard]: Skill King's Grace while active can be bypassed with Shadow Chaser Masquerade skill. (bug or intended?)
- [Royal Guard]: Skill King's Grace is unable to cure the debuff Crystallization from the caster in contrary to what it says in skill's description. (bug or intended?)
[ Map/Monster/Item ]
- Challenge Scaraba monster AI spam skills none stop. (This is probably intended in the challenge mode, GM could go over the AI to make sure no anomaly detected)
- MVP monsters EXP is no longer affected by server EXP events (While it used to work in the past it's been stated by Campitor that MVPs are exempted from the events since 2011 or 2012, however players reports stating that is incorrect)
- Cards and equipment with magic reflect attribute are not reflecting magic, instead magic is nullified by chance. Cards and items subject to test: Maya Card, Cat O' Nine Tails Card, Frus Card, Orleans's Server . Test here.
- Lord of the Dead Helm  Item# 18574 doesn't seem to give the correct refine bonus. (This was fixed on kRo on the 15th of Feb 2012 http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/notice/View.asp?BBSMode=10001&seq=6062&curpage=37)
[ Client/UI/NPC ]
Sam Status won't reset 151+ characters. (This has been fixed) Characters level 151 and over are unable to enter 80+ KVM. (This has been fixed) NPC Ei'felle at ein_in01 when choosing EXP reward does not reward EXP if user is 151 level or more. (The NPC will still consume prize medal but there will be no EXP gain).(Properly fixed by Feb 11th 2015 Maintenance) Bangungot instance won't let 151+ characters in. (others also probably bugged the same way)
- Female Ranger on warg and when moving diagonally the body part sprite is shifted to male Ranger. It returns to correct sprite when not moving. Click here for in game picture.
- Offline party members with 17 characters in their name or more including spaces cannot be expelled.
- Moving with an active skill between maps does not load character sprites. Tested with skills: Urgent Escape and Magical Strings. Map: Eden. Video here.
- Skill of Geneticist Hallucination Drug (Illusion Doping) is still using the old hallucination client effect. This will greatly reduce the client performance and probably be abused if the effect is not updated. (Intended new hallucination effect is to flip client screen 180 degrees, click here for video demonstrating the intended new hallucination effect)
- The "DANCE~ DANCE~" chat room for the Sign Quest at cmd_in01 33 33 has a maximum level limit of 150. Players who are level 151 or above cannot enter. Click here for screenshot & error message.
The Poring War waiting room NPC at poring_w01 doesn't accept players of level 151 and above. (This has been fixed)
Edited by VModCinnamon, 15 July 2015 - 10:19 AM.