Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode] - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Chaos:175/60 Update Bug Thread [Archive mode]

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Please report any bug encountered with 175/60 update on main server Chaos here. General inquires about the update are welcome too. When reporting avoid using abbreviations and citing sources is preferred.

Note: fixed bugs will be stroked unless specified.

Warning: Any troll, "please nerf this skill" and not constructive posts will be removed without notice.

Past and related threads:
Sakray 175/50 update bug thread has been archived and is available for viewing here.

Specific thread to report Clock Tower update bugs can be found here.

Bugs / Questions
[ Skill/Class ]

• [Sura]: Flash Combo might not be giving damage bonus with Tiger Cannon.  (Flash Combo script should be checked to see if it uses highest level learned of Tiger Cannon and if it's applying the bonus damage correctly. In addition it should be checked to make sure Tiger Cannon damage is doubled. Tests showed that Tiger Cannon damage is doubled when manually used after Fallen Empire, however when automatically casted in the sequence of Flash Combo the damage is not doubled. Is this intended? Test here)
  • [Sura]: Lion Howling does not remove new Wanderer/Maestro skill buff Frigg's Song from targets being hit by the said skill. Read here. (Windmill Rush and Harmonize are already being removed by Lion Howling assuming it should also remove Frigg's Song, intended or bug?)
  • [Rune Knight]: New rune Lux Anima can't be created providing the ingredients. (Did the ingredients change for iRO? Need GM confirmation, known ingredients are listed here) (This has been fixed)
  • [Wanderer/Maestro]: Frigg's Song can be used without instrument in contrary to skill description. ("Instrument/Whip only" portion was removed from the description)
  • [Wanderer/Maestro]: In Frigg's Song description the etc item to cast the skill is named Heartbroken Tears. It should be changed to Regrettable Tears to match the in-game naming.
  • [Wanderer/Maestro]: Frigg's Song cannot be used while performing 2nd class songs/dances and ensembles. (intended?)
  • [Mastersmith]: skill Maximum Power-Thrust deactivates when swapping any piece of gear. (intended?)
  • [Mechanic]: Unable to use Full Throttle and Lava Flow (Magma Eruption) while in Mado suit gear. (Supposedly it is possible on kRo)
  • [Mechanic]: Lava Flow description is incorrect, read this post. Fixed damage should be 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800 all per 0.5 seconds.
  • [Shadow Chaser]: No longer able to use Flaming Petals with Shadow Spell.
  • [Sorcerer]: All physical melee/range skills are not amplified when standing in the opposite Insignia element. Further information and tests here.
  • [Super Novice]: HP buff is lost at level 150 base. 
  • [Blacksmith]: Repair Weapon doesn't seem to work anymore providing the required materials. Now able to repair damaged armors and weapons.
  • [Ranger]: Single target skills can still hit ranger in Camouflage mode. (Fix on kRO: Camouflage - Fixed a bug where a ranger in camouflage state could be targeted by single target skills. Click here for source.)
  • [Warlock]: Intensification skill description states skill duration is 3 minutes. The correct duration is 60 seconds for all skill levels. Now shows the correct duration for all levels which is 1 minute.
  • [Kagerou/Oboro]: Skill Rapid Throw is still doing full damage when learned by classes such as a Shadow Chaser that did not master the skill Dagger Throwing Practice. Intended effect is to have damage of Rapid Throw halved on classes that did not master Dagger Throwing Practice. Rapid Throw wiki page here.
  • [Royal Guard]: Skill King's Grace while active can be bypassed with Shadow Chaser Masquerade skill. (bug or intended?)
  • [Royal Guard]: Skill King's Grace is unable to cure the debuff Crystallization from the caster in contrary to what it says in skill's description. (bug or intended?)

[ Map/Monster/Item ]

• Challenge Scaraba monster AI spam skills none stop. (This is probably intended in the challenge mode, GM could go over the AI to make sure no anomaly detected)
  • MVP monsters EXP is no longer affected by server EXP events (While it used to work in the past it's been stated by Campitor that MVPs are exempted from the events since 2011 or 2012, however players reports stating that is incorrect)
  • Cards and equipment with magic reflect attribute are not reflecting magic, instead magic is nullified by chance. Cards and items subject to test: Maya Card, Cat O' Nine Tails Card, Frus Card, Orleans's Server [1]. Test here.
  • Lord of the Dead Helm [1] Item# 18574 doesn't seem to give the correct refine bonus. (This was fixed on kRo on the 15th of Feb 2012 http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/notice/View.asp?BBSMode=10001&seq=6062&curpage=37)

[ Client/UI/NPC ]

• Sam Status won't reset 151+ characters(This has been fixed)
  • Characters level 151 and over are unable to enter 80+ KVM. (This has been fixed)
  • NPC Ei'felle at ein_in01 when choosing EXP reward does not reward EXP if user is 151 level or more. (The NPC will still consume prize medal but there will be no EXP gain). (Properly fixed by Feb 11th 2015 Maintenance)
  • Bangungot instance won't let 151+ characters in. (others also probably bugged the same way)
  • Female Ranger on warg and when moving diagonally the body part sprite is shifted to male Ranger. It returns to correct sprite when not moving. Click here for in game picture.
  • Offline party members with 17 characters in their name or more including spaces cannot be expelled.
  • Moving with an active skill between maps does not load character sprites. Tested with skills: Urgent Escape and Magical Strings. Map: Eden. Video here.
  • Skill of Geneticist Hallucination Drug (Illusion Doping) is still using the old hallucination client effect. This will greatly reduce the client performance and probably be abused if the effect is not updated. (Intended new hallucination effect is to flip client screen 180 degrees, click here for video demonstrating the intended new hallucination effect)
  • The "DANCE~ DANCE~" chat room for the Sign Quest at cmd_in01 33 33 has a maximum level limit of 150. Players who are level 151 or above cannot enter. Click here for screenshot & error message.
  • The Poring War waiting room NPC at poring_w01 doesn't accept players of level 151 and above(This has been fixed)

Edited by VModCinnamon, 15 July 2015 - 10:19 AM.

#2 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

[Flash Combo / Sura ]

In the flash combo sequence Tiger cannon does not give the Dragon Combo / Fallen Empire / Tiger cannon extra combo damage making it less useful for leveling.

[Super Novice / Super Novice exclusive Hp buff ]

This was lost upon the level cap being raised but considering our low hp pool i don't think it is intended, should have the 150 buff and then the 160 buff for a total of 5-8k hp

[Nightmare Scaraba / All of them]

They spam skills nonstop , not sure if this is intended but it makes things incredibly difficult.

Edited by teitoklien, 11 December 2014 - 04:20 AM.

#3 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:24 AM

Vending Limit Increase didnt came in this patch... Idk if is supossed to come...

Edited by Hissis, 11 December 2014 - 05:25 AM.

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

Vending Limit Increase didnt came in this patch... Idk if is supossed to come...

It wasn't supposed to come. It's an entirely separate patch.

#5 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:23 AM

Not a bug, but this is the result of your carelessness.

PyMOiiL.png

Also, Flaming Petals can no longer be used with Autoshadow Spell. Not sure if this was intentional.

Edited by ilovemilk, 11 December 2014 - 10:14 AM.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

i thought the super novice buff went away because 150 was no longer the max level. it should come back at 160.

the mora daily quests don't give job experience if you're job 50 or higher. since the max is now 60, shouldn't they start giving exp again?

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

Not a bug, but this is the result of your carelessness.
PyMOiiL.png

Also, Flaming Petals can no longer be used with Autoshadow Spell. Not sure if this was intentional.

i just know that you can A.S.S ninja magics. i thought it just mage and wizard magics.

#8 kerolneko

kerolneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:55 AM

[Frigg's Song / Maestro+Wanderer ]

Skill can be used even when no instrument/whip equipped.

Skill cannot be used while performing 2nd class songs/dances and ensembles.

Edited by kerolneko, 12 December 2014 - 06:55 AM.

#9 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

Warlocks intensification skill.

In-game description says 3 mins duration. But actual duration when used is only 1 min. Not sure which is the correct one. Hopefully 3mins?

#10 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:48 AM

Warlocks intensification skill.

In-game description says 3 mins duration. But actual duration when used is only 1 min. Not sure which is the correct one. Hopefully 3mins?

The 1 min is correct. kRO changed a few skills, and we did not receive the proper descriptions for them, but we got the most recent skill changes.

One bug though: The new Rune Knight Rune is not creatable, or at least I haven't been able to make it. Did kRO change the rune requirements? I was unable to test this on Sakray since the rune shiz wasn't working.

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

Some NPCs don't do what they should when you talk to them on a 151+ character. 

Sam Status - this is BAD

http://forums.warppo...ing-sam-status/

Bangungot instance (maybe other instances? Check the other malaya instances)

http://forums.warppo...-while-150-can/

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 December 2014 - 09:11 AM.

#12 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:13 AM

Still Lacking the new cooldown timer ¬¬':

- Changed the way skill cool-down timer is shown.

• Skills with >1minute timer will be marked in white and <1minute timer will be marked in red
  • This also affects Homunculus and Mercenary skills

#13 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:22 AM

dude...

#14 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

Full Throttle and Lava slide should be usable in a Mechanic's Magic Gear. The Mado flag prevents the use of non-3rd class skills including Miscellaneous, so it appears that these new skills are not flagged correctly.

kRO client for reference:

j1qcLz7.png   q5uQQ9b.png

#15 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:11 PM

Not sure if intentional or not:

Stored Job and Base EXP switched maybe? Logged in on my genetic that had a ton of base EXP stashed away from being 150/50 and MVPing, noticed no aura and base EXP was 0.6% with job 50 at 0%.  Killed a Pupa in south pront and JOB EXP went to 90%. 

Seems like it should have been the other way around....

#16 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

if you died a lot at 150 you still lose exp

#17 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

Heal, above 33k, is showing as 0.

My High Heal with Offertorium is around 33k-ish and it always shows 0. Even if it shows 0, it still heals the full amount. Just the animation cap is < 32,999.

zYTKBpq.jpg?1

#18 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

Heal, above 33k, is showing as 0.

My High Heal with Offertorium is around 33k-ish and it always shows 0. Even if it shows 0, it still heals the full amount. Just the animation cap is < 32,999.

zYTKBpq.jpg?1

This isn't a bug, it's intended

#19 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

This isn't a bug, it's intended

But that could be fixed maybe.. to show the actual amount of heal I am doing. 

#20 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:04 PM

if you died a lot at 150 you still lose exp

What part of I had quite a bit of base EXP stashed away was hard to understand?  

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

clearly you didn't if you ended up with no exp. i checked my char before the patch and saw i had around 60 mil base exp on the char select screen and lo and behold, i log in after patch and i'm at 60%+. so maybe you're reading something wrong.

#22 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:42 PM

Sura: Flash Combo might not be giving damage bonus with Tiger Cannon. (More tests required)

like what kind of tests?

it's either not applying the 2x mod to TC or not using the highest level of TC learned as stated on the archived post

intended or not?

can't the code be checked directly?

Edited by ka10, 13 December 2014 - 05:43 PM.

#23 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

i dont know about other respawn points but Amatsu's respawn point is now random...

#24 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

is it snowing in amatsu? wondering if there was a map change that resulted in the normal warp point being a busted cell.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 13 December 2014 - 06:22 PM.

#25 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

is it snowing in amatsu? wondering if there was a map change that resulted in the normal warp point being a busted cell.

no snow in amatsu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users