12/23 Guile's Birthday Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/23 Guile's Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#51 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

Over time there will be alway more god, and mvp card. If people don't want to see them in woe then they have to modify the woe itself .

Cause it won't change a damn thing with time. And by the way VH people are in no position to speak about limiting the amount of god item when they own 90% of them. You had your chance every guild should have the same chance.

You had your chances to stop us / compete when the server was alive. Don't just have sat around waiting until everyone quit so you can god mode versus the occasional newcomer.

Doesn't Valk own 2 megs already anyway? :V

And by the way VH people are in no position to speak

WRONG! My guildmembers are just as entitled to an opinion as you are. We should not be censored because other guilds chose to not compete sooner before these problems became real. If you forget, Valhalla has been at the front of pushing for god creation to be kept rare and double creations be disabled, since before they were even implemented.

Your choices do not mean we are not allowed to speak.

Edited by Xellie, 22 December 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#52 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

I didn't mean you don't have to speak, but the fact is with 90% of the items at your side is a huge factor into your demand of having the god item creation disabled.

Since the rest of the server as maybe 10%? Seem completely unfair.

And about that thing, of compete, competing to have an item undone is like a waste of time, it won't stop a god item from being created as far as I know. I can almost compare that as trying to prevent someone getting an item by buying all of them on the market, why would someone even do that? I don't feel I need to compete for that kind of thing. 

#53 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:01 PM

I didn't mean you don't have to speak, but the fact is with 90% of the items at your side is a huge factor into your demand of having the god item creation disabled.

Since the rest of the server as maybe 10%? Seem completely unfair.

And about that thing, of compete, competing to have an item undone is like a waste of time, it won't stop a god item from being created as far as I know. I can almost compare that as trying to prevent someone getting an item by buying all of them on the market, why would someone even do that? I don't feel I need to compete for that kind of thing. 

Did you just say you want to compete me once more in the GD? Because that's what I'm reading.

The whole point of competing is so you can prevent situations like you complaining about me having enough megs to had 2 to each active guildie. I would compete with you to prevent it because I don't want to fight against more megs? It's a war and war doesn't just end when the emp goes down.

Most WoEs Valhalla only uses 2 megs, chew on that for a bit before you reply to me.

#54 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Then so be it, I won't stop because of you. The best way to flood the server with god item is to fight me. Cause I won't stop until I get what I want. understand that.

#55 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

Yes, because you matter more than the well-being of the server.

That is a childish and selfish attitude. I'm sure Valk will have fun playing with their 10 people and 10 god items allied to the other 30 on the server in a month time, playing against Ninja moves.

#56 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

no one else seeing anything wrong with the fact that seals are rolled by chars owned by like 2 people? k.

#57 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

no one else seeing anything wrong with the fact that seals are rolled by chars owned by like 2 people? k.

Myself

Rate

~ 3 Valhalla guildmembers

that one guy that solos the seals all day on sins and has like 10 stone sets.

and hans

THAT'S SEVEN.

WOAHMIGAD

#58 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

i almost ran out of fingers there. xellie you sly dog you.

#59 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

what, no toes?

#60 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

I am not selfish try harder. I believe god item should be shared with people who deserve them, and its going to happen.

If you don't want them in woe and if majority of player don't want them in woe. Then you ask gm to disable them in woe. Simple as that. 

Who is selfish? 

someone who want to keep everything from themselves.

Sorry but I don't feel im the bad guy there.

And as much as I enjoy the game I believe having more god item on guild having no one to a few will definely make them enjoy the game a bit more.

And im done wasting my time with you.

#61 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

Get your GUILD to help you and it won't be so goddamn phenomenal. God items are for GROUPS to CREATE and USE. I hardly touch Valhalla's god items, they all did the work to create and use them. Nobody should have to solo work to create a god item for people who won't even do a couple of 5 mins quests!

Anyway, that isn't what this is about. You have to compete against other guilds. We use the power of friendship to create our items, that why we have so many.

But you're supposed to compete to create them.  Sorry for playing the game as intended. :p_swt:

-For WoE 1 this week, the settings are no god items, no MVP cards and Renewal-style Emperiums (plant defense, reduced health)

no MVP cards and Renewal-style Emperiums (plant defense, reduced health)

Renewal-style Emperiums (plant defense, reduced health)

Renewal-style Emperiums (plant defense, reduced health)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

See you next year. I highly object to being personally nerfed. That alone is the reason that I quit renewal. Changing the game to nerf one player is messed up dude. Next thing you'll be making benches unsittable and crap. This is stupid and I hate it and it's dumb and I quit.

-For WoE 2 this week, the settings are no god items, no MVP cards and no consumables.

A+ approved.

Edited by Xellie, 22 December 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#62 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

What a load of malarkey why was this not announced two weeks prior to x mas. Maybe some of us were planing to get together to make a item this week. Which one of ur bosses do I talk to file a grievance with.

#63 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

They been talking about it for a few weeks dude....

#64 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

The NPCs for God Item creation will be turned off during this period. God item creation will return on January 7th. 

What utter garbage. Why cant you have said that when I asked like two or three weeks ago?

#65 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

There was talks of them checking how woe was doing no where did I hear god item creation would be disabled during that time. Rest assured a grievance will be filed.

#66 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:02 PM

Turning the creation NPCs off was a great idea.

Sonic is awful. That song makes me want to become a hermit.

#67 Tolrin

Tolrin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

The NPCs for God Item creation will be turned off during this period. God item creation will return on January 7th. 

It is incredibly terrible of you to give us less than 3 days notice on this when we have been asking in your threads for almost a month.  This is likely to make several of my players who have been working on quests for the last couple weeks extremely discouraged.

#68 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:05 PM

Turning the creation NPCs off was a great idea.

Sonic is awful. That song makes me want to become a hermit.

Sonic is awesome.

Maybe they should leave the creation npcs off until the population rises to support the number of gods in play :(

#69 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:07 PM

Yeah nice update to leave you time to steal the roll. If you can't fight with me properly you have to ask GM for a backup plan.

#70 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

I can steal it now if I want 0.o

I wassssssss going to be nice to you guys after what happened at the last roll and let you create.... but y'all acting like pillocks anyway.

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

Yeah nice update to leave you time to steal the roll. If you can't fight with me properly you have to ask GM for a backup plan.

All aspects of God Item creation will be closed including the seal quests. So that no one can prep for a massive ninja attempt during the event period.

#72 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:14 PM

Generations is actually good.

#73 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Sonic is awesome.

Maybe they should leave the creation npcs off until the population rises to support the number of gods in play :(

Sonic was awesome up to the very last Adventure game (Battle irrc) and Heroes. Then it sucked.

Better hustle.

#74 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

The great time about lending someone your  time machine is that you get it back immediately.

#75 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

It is incredibly terrible of you to give us less than 3 days notice on this when we have been asking in your threads for almost a month. This is likely to make several of my players who have been working on quests for the last couple weeks extremely discouraged.

It's actually less then 24 hour notice.

Wish all people had knowledge of this information before hand.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users