12/30 Jack "5-0" Lord Birthday Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/30 Jack "5-0" Lord Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
229 replies to this topic

#76 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:55 AM

kp and wpe are not the same thing. you convert wpe into kp and that's where the bonus comes in

No -_- eh?    I never got any sort of BONUS is what I was saying... Im just wondering If other people elsewhere then canada get a better rate of WPE for there money    cause 2300 kp after being converted for 25$ is just wrong...

#77 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:59 AM

i have many talents, but mind reading isn't one of them. if you paid 25 dollars you should have received 2.5k wpe, assuming you converted all of that to kp you should end up with 3k. if that is not the case then raise a support ticket. not sure what posting here accomplishes, the CMs don't handle billing issues.

try being more specific when detailing your issues.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 30 December 2014 - 08:00 AM.

#78 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

i have many talents, but mind reading isn't one of them. if you paid 25 dollars you should have received 2.5k wpe, assuming you converted all of that to kp you should end up with 3k. if that is not the case then raise a support ticket. not sure what posting here accomplishes, the CMs don't handle billing issues.

try being more specific when detailing your issues.

Well They are charging me for USD when im canada so the exchange rate is whats screwing me, I dont think I should have to pay in us dollars, If your not in the states do you pay in US currency?

Also this wasnt 25$ t this was prob over 600$ in the last 6 yrs, 

Edited by Magusss, 30 December 2014 - 08:05 AM.

#79 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:08 AM

if you're not paying for 25 USD worth of wpe you're not going to get 2.5k wpe; that should be readily obvious. did you pay 25 CAD or 25 USD? if you paid 25 CAD then you would end up with with <2.5k WPE, meaning your kp conversion bonus is only 5% instead of 15%. this means your original 2.3k kp value is pretty much in line with expectations.

#80 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

And I was more or less asking if people Get diff amounts of WPE for there money, Or do they pay in US dollars as well?

#81 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

I hope the spawn rate on the mid-ti is better this week & would you guys please change the mid-ti map

#82 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

And I was more or less asking if people Get diff amounts of WPE for there money, Or do they pay in US dollars as well?

would you expect someone who paid 25 pesos to get 2.5k wpe? that's ridiculous.

#83 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:11 AM

if you're not paying for 25 USD worth of wpe you're not going to get 2.5k wpe; that should be readily obvious. did you pay 25 CAD or 25 USD? if you paid 25 CAD then you would end up with with <2.5k WPE, meaning your kp conversion bonus is only 5% instead of 15%. this means your original 2.3k kp value is pretty much in line with expectations.

Obviously I paid in CAD, But some places around the world are going to benefit from exchange rates in this situation and others will get the small end of stick...

#84 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:12 AM

Obviously I paid in CAD, But some places around the world are going to benefit from exchange rates in this situation and others will get the small end of stick...

would you expect someone who paid 25 pesos to get 2.5k wpe? that's ridiculous.

#85 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

I feel like the KP should be up`d I have to spend 25$ to get 2k wpe, And I thought I read something about bonus kafra points over the holiday but I sure didnt recieve any, Does any one know if people in different areas of the world get more WPE for there hard $ or well maybe there parent Hard earned $, I know I will not be buying any more stuff from this game unless something is done about this.

Unfortunately as an USA based company we have to have payments converted into USD. If you received no conversion bonus please submit a ticket to https://support.warpportal.com you should be able to get the conversion bonus from WPE -> KP retroactively applied.

#86 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

You are complaining about your own countries currency fluctuating exchange rates.  This has nothing to do with iRO.  Please.......

#87 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

Well They are charging me for USD when im canada so the exchange rate is whats screwing me, I dont think I should have to pay in us dollars, If your not in the states do you pay in US currency?

It's not a matter of whether you can pay with USD, or CAD, & the exchange rate isn't screwing you. In fact I highly doubt you are paying with USD if you live in Canada.

There is a currency conversion you can use to help

http://www.onlinecon..._conversion.htm

#88 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:23 AM

I feel like the KP should be up`d I have to spend 25$ to get 2k wpe, And I thought I read something about bonus kafra points over the holiday but I sure didnt recieve any, Does any one know if people in different areas of the world get more WPE for there hard $ or well maybe there parent Hard earned $, I know I will not be buying any more stuff from this game unless something is done about this.

You feel like they should increase the cost of KP??? & people all over the world make different amounts of money. Here in the US we are paid with USD & not CAD :P

They aren't picking on you. That's how it works when paying for anything online.

#89 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

Looking up the CAD's history, it used to be pegged to the USD at various rates, anywhere from 1.1 CAD to 1 USD to 1 CAD to .925 USD, meaning the Canadian dollar was worth more than the US dollar (and that you would get more than 2.5k WPE with 25 CAD!!).

to return to those glorious days of yesteryear (1962), feel free to write your local elected representative to complain about your country's fiscal and monetary policies. the CAD is currently allowed to float.

#90 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:44 AM

but she only has one head!

#91 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:55 AM

please increase the spawns in scaraba hall to near server crashing rates

#92 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

You feel like they should increase the cost of KP??? & people all over the world make different amounts of money. Here in the US we are paid with USD & not CAD :P

They aren't picking on you. That's how it works when paying for anything online.

I understand that, I just wanted a simple answer to a simple question that I obviously didn`t get across properly and started this huge thing, All I wanted to know was if people from different countries get more WPE and some get less..... Also I never said they should raise the cost..   Ragnarok should have cards at walmart like all the other games, Would be more simple then putting us charges on my credit card.  You guys need to grow up I asked a question now your sitting here bashing me... This kind of stuff really makes me want to continue playing..

#93 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

and the new ti's are?

#94 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:18 AM

If you buy 20 US dollars worth of WPE, you will always get 2k WPE, regardless of what currency you use.
If you buy 20 US dollars worth of WPE, you will always get 2k WPE, regardless of what currency you use.

#95 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

Does any one know if the exp event is still staying or not? I was to busy spending all my money at the enricher and forgot to go level, Another week would be awesome!!

#96 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:40 AM

2x drops please. Give us New Year gift xD

#97 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

All I wanted to know was if people from different countries get more WPE and some get less.....

Ragnarok should have cards at walmart like all the other games

I even paid different amounts over the term of this year. In spring I paid only 21 Euro for $30 and got 3000 WPE for that, today I'd have to pay almost 25 Euro for the same thing, and guess what, I did not get a raise because of that :P

That is just the way things are. And I don't like putting up with the conversion fee of my credit card, so I use the plethora of other payment options I have.

Paysafe Card, Paypal, Direct Debit and so on.

Not every country has walmart. They failed gloriously over here ;) So I'd like to have RO Game cards sold at ALDI or from the METRO Group. I am certain we can find at least two or three more companies that the international player base of RO can come up with :) I am pretty sure that the revenue of RO makes that a solid business investment ;)

By the way you can buy GoCash Cards at 711.

Edited by Hireme, 30 December 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#98 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

yes. it's been stated multiple times in several different threads already.

ok, just checking since i didn't find it in past threads. :p_smile:

#99 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:00 AM

Unfortunately as an USA based company we have to have payments converted into USD. If you received no conversion bonus please submit a ticket to https://support.warpportal.com you should be able to get the conversion bonus from WPE -> KP retroactively applied.

Please kindly investigate if there are bugs in prize medals experience redemption. The normal exp per medal is 16k, but after vip+HEmanual modifier i only get 12k per medal.

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 30 December 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#100 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

I even paid different amounts over the term of this year. In spring I paid only 21 Euro for $30 and got 3000 WPE for that, today I'd have to pay almost 25 Euro for the same thing, and guess what, I did not get a raise because of that :P

That is just the way things are. And I don't like putting up with the conversion fee of my credit card, so I use the plethora of other payment options I have.

Paysafe Card, Paypal, Direct Debit and so on.

Not every country has walmart. They failed gloriously over here ;) So I'd like to have RO Game cards sold at ALDI or from the METRO Group. I am certain we can find at least two or three more companies that the international player base of RO can come up with :) I am pretty sure that the revenue of RO makes that a solid business investment ;)

By the way you can buy GoCash Cards at 711.

GoCash Cards eh? Im going to look into that, might save me some nasty cc bills haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users