+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards? - Page 12 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
285 replies to this topic

#276 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:36 AM

I collected countless cards but i'm still here maybe is because i have no duped cards?

#277 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

I collected countless cards but i'm still here maybe is because i have no duped cards?

^ exacly

#278 seraphimpreia

seraphimpreia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:45 AM

Maybe YES, but how can you explain those accounts that did the exploitation of bug card and yet their accounts were able to released? Is that how WP investigated and handle this kind of problem? Or maybe they just don't really know how to do the INVESTIGATION?

#279 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:28 AM

i can say show your proves.

#280 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

Maybe YES, but how can you explain those accounts that did the exploitation of bug card and yet their accounts were able to released? Is that how WP investigated and handle this kind of problem? Or maybe they just don't really know how to do the INVESTIGATION?

Warpportal has stated more than once that the punishment was issued based on tiers. Meaning: If you DID the exploit a few times, you get temp ban. If you did it A LOT OF TIMES (mass production) then you get perma ban.

This was decided because the exploit was possible to be done accidentally, therefore they didn't want to punish players that had no malicious intent.

#281 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:22 AM

Do you have any proof accounts were released?

#282 seraphimpreia

seraphimpreia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:56 AM

Do you have any proof accounts were released?

YES, actually he even change his IGN already.

#283 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:13 AM

YES, actually he even change his IGN already.

this don't mind show your proves and send them to wp with a ticket.

#284 seraphimpreia

seraphimpreia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:04 AM

YES sure I did but they did not take actions with it....

#285 seraphimpreia

seraphimpreia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:09 AM

giving you details i guess won't help, because even you cannot do something about it, or even the WP cannot do something about it, the WP have released some of the bug abusers already.

#286 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:27 AM

The only accounts that were 'released' by support are the players that were put on temporary suspensions. They are automatically released after the duration of the suspension ends. The main offenders remain suspended for good. 
Changing your IGN does not remove a record of your account history. If you knew a player that was released and then changed their name, all that means is that they were in the category of players who had enough exploits logged on the account to be suspicious and were put on a temp suspension. The choice to change names is purely up to them, but doesn't effect the terms of their suspension. Suspensions were issued based on the severity of number of times an exploit was preformed, and there are logs of each instance it occurred on our servers. That log is not changed by renaming your character as support deals with unique account IDs, not character names.

This thread has run its course and entered the realms of rumor-mongering so I am locking it. If you have further questions about your own account, contact support https://support.warpportal.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users