[The Twin Fighter] by Xydor - Page 2 - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[The Twin Fighter] by Xydor

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#26 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:15 PM

Infinite kick is probably one of the best skill a twin has for an offensive move and could be potentially spammed if executed correctly with other skills. It has a 360* aoe hit box with a vertical distance added letting you catch players above your twin or even catch an archer about to cast or already casts shoot down. Especially if you weave since your twin won't get knocked up. Also it can be used when frozen letting you lock for a decent amount of time without even doing anything. In pve you don't even need to know how to use it, just pretend it's a small aoe 11 hit combo. Although on bosses you may want to mash x while the twin kicks.

Just a little thing almost every twin skill is practically a solid small aoe that has a solid knock down like broom jab. You can hit players behind the twin with skills if close enough, you just have to be near it to get hit. That's why I would disagree with the con of having no AoE 360* skills. I have seen twins in 85 catch 6 players with 1 infikick, and I will tell you now that people in 85 are probably smart pvpers so it's a decent skill in general. I don't see a pally walking in and catching 5+ people with a single bear or cross cut and those skills are generally seen as an aoe skill.

As for the first persons comment you don't have to press fusion to cancel skills. You can be an effective pvper by doing the right thing at the right time. If your twin gets knocked down or launched-> use fusion. If your twin is totally blind and is infinite kicking nothing-> use space bar or charge attack to recall twin instantly without having to use the fusion animation.

As for ring of hell, I only use it in F7 or pvp(fancy combo). I don't recomend getting it unless you want to look cool instead of infikick+x spam someone to death.

Release fighter force is the only reason why I play twins. Just my totally biased opinion, would totally 10/10 if I could. I love this skill more than... Well I'll just leave that to your imagination.

And for PvP stacking your'e doing the right thing. Health,movementspeed, and attack speed are the top stats to stack, next to resists and attacks.

And for pve+pvp I would recommend hero pos weapon. Socket min/max 10% Patk card, soul craft min/max Patk(or even Matk if lucky to have more) if your going all out. Assuming you have 3 6* atks and 2 cerb solars. Then again pos in general does more damage than elga in pve so you would use that anyway.

Belt is from ryvius you mentioned is from the purity set. Ryvius belt of purity.
The earring for ryvius is called verdure for the 10% mspd 1 piece. Add ring for a 2 piece atk spd boost.
Lava ring should be 5* for the movement speed.
Perseverance Aram earring gives 8% mspd/1.1 final critical rate.
And so on, I know you want to just shorten your guide on the equipment part, but detailing which part to get might be helpful to both old and new players just to freshen up the mind.

Great work on the guide, hope to see it updated more and more.

Thanks for your response! Well to be honest I wörter this guide when I had not that much experience as I have now with the twin so some parts need an update.

For the equipment part: I'd love to update it but I can't.. I always get an error message, even if I try to write just one word after deleting all. Until now nobody could help me there.

#27 Tarolehe

Tarolehe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:42 AM

Hi, I have a question, does anyone has a tip to get Legend of Combo medal with this class? I'm lv 44 and the highest combo I've got so far is 500  :sob:  I use Rokko Expert medal for the moment. Thanks!

#28 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:51 AM

Hi, I have a question, does anyone has a tip to get Legend of Combo medal with this class? I'm lv 44 and the highest combo I've got so far is 500  :sob:  I use Rokko Expert medal for the moment. Thanks!

When you don't want any disturbance and your computer can handle a lot of freeze/black hole towers you could try to get the combo in F7. 

Solo Run in F7 -> get to stage 40+ with a normal build -> before entering the next stage delete every tower -> get tons of freeze/black hole towers -> upgrade them a bit -> start the next stage -> Attack the monsters to get a 10000 combo

#29 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:18 AM

When you don't want any disturbance and your computer can handle a lot of freeze/black hole towers you could try to get the combo in F7. 

Solo Run in F7 -> get to stage 40+ with a normal build -> before entering the next stage delete every tower -> get tons of freeze/black hole towers -> upgrade them a bit -> start the next stage -> Attack the monsters to get a 10000 combo

That's what I would advice you too, otherwise you just need a Lv. 1 weapon with 0 durability and map where you can tank the monsters damage easily and don't do too much damage. Than you just need two big spawns which are close enough to switch between them.

#30 Xtariz

Xtariz

I am New.

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:06 AM

Your guide is really help me to play the Twin Fighter, but I didn't know where I can up level fast for Twin Fighter? Because I'm stuck at killing the boss in the City Hall Sewer mission. I hit him almost half HP, but he hit me heavy, I can't even move my main, and he kill me.

#31 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

Your guide is really help me to play the Twin Fighter, but I didn't know where I can up level fast for Twin Fighter? Because I'm stuck at killing the boss in the City Hall Sewer mission. I hit him almost half HP, but he hit me heavy, I can't even move my main, and he kill me.

I advice you to stick to the Hero Quests (the ones with the red exclamation mark). If you are stuck at the sewers the only advice I could give you stay patient and try avoid getting damage. Just attack with Dragon Kick and move away. Just repeat this until the boss is dead, it's a slow way but it should succeed if you're patient and carefully.

Otherwise try to skip the farrel quest until you lvl up a bit. Easiest way would be to do other hero quests or simply run mission mode F1,

preferably at the weekend to take the advantage of the EXP boost.

If I missunderstood your question or you got another one, feel free to ask.

#32 8419140412042918643

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:46 AM

Thanks for your guide, I was searching so -_- much to find a useful (and new) guide for Fighter class  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:

#33 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for your words. Sadly I still need a lot of time to invest in this guide, I hope I can update/edit some parts soon. :)

#34 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:51 PM

hey, i really love your guide. :p_love:  Super helpful, keep the work up! :thx:  Anyway, i have a question about pet. I just got my own car pet from Xmas reward, and i just got it crit dmg and atk spd +3.0%. is that good enough? what pet stat would u recommend the most? And can i get some clarifications on agility stats for this class plz. And i'm PVE I build

Edited by RioCyrus97, 29 December 2015 - 11:51 PM.

#35 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:02 AM

The most sought after pet stat is usually ( 72+ HLT, 20% or higher attack speed). For pve you won't need health as much so you may want to run Agi/CD/CR. Critical damage cap is now 600% for twins, take advantage of it. Mixing CD/CR/Attack speed is probably the best choice now days. It would be nice to know what level you are aiming to be. You don't really want to stack all this when you will level up in the near future. If you absolutely know for sure that you won't pvp you may want to mix in parts from other sets aside from using the POS set.

Agility stat raises your evade/aim rate/critical rate and others are really low so it won't really make a difference. But these 3 stats will be increased if you stack Agi.

Edit: Xy, you should rewrite one of the weaves as it does not work in bsq/ew anymore and only works in pvp.

Edited by Agitodesu, 30 December 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#36 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:17 AM

Like Agitodesu said Health isn't that much needed in PvE. I'd try to go for a pet with CD and if possible AGI or CR. You're sadly aren't able to stack AGI/CR as much as other classes, for sure you can do it but the twin fighter got a low critical rate cap. I don't mean the % since it's capped at 40% as for all classes but the critical rate you can get without stacking Final critical rate. I hope you understand what I mean, kinda struggling how to explain it.

I try it that way:

In the Critical rate field there is a number which is calculated by your AGI + Critical Rate soulcrafts / effects. At Lv. 85 the twin fighter reaches the maximum at roughly 6.000 while other classes could stack up to 20.000 or even higher.

What that means? As a twin you need some final critical rate items to get your critical rate above 30%, also with the 4% Final Critical Rate furniture you can get from the latest event helps a lot.

@Agitodesu:

I know there has to be done some work on my guide :x Due to the latest changes (Skill restrictions, Critical Damage cap) there is even more to. I hope I find some time in the next 2 weeks to update the guide.

#37 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:23 AM

I can only push you to work on your guide :). And you can easily achieve 40% critical rate nearly with only IM costumes. My characters can achieve around 30%+ final critical rate with just costumes. The 10% or less can be easily done with accessories and Agi.

#38 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:34 AM

Well as a twin on 85 20% Crit Rate is the maximum without final crit rate, so it's about 20% to get with set/special options if you really want to go for the 40%. My sentinel for example is at 22,9% without final crit rate and isn't that much stacked on AGI and CR yet and got a limit of 30k+ Critical Rate, compared to 5.102 of my twin.

It's not tough to get above 30% since PoS or combinating 3/3 parts of the 40,47,54 sets provides already some final crit rate, but it is atleast harder as with an archer or thief class.

And thanks for your support to encourage me to continue working on my guide. :Emo_12:

#39 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

Just to inform you some pieces that increase your critical rate.

Ghost buster Set 7.0% Final critical success rate ( 6 piece Helmet/Top/bot/back/pants/shoes)
Rune Knight shoulder 1.5% FCR

Double community rings 0.6% or 1% FCR
Best Unity gloves 5% FCR

Alexandre Medal 1.1% FCR

Aram's earring of perseverance 1.1% FCR

Hero Bone dragon 3 piece 1.6% FCR

Alexander's glove 1.1% FCR

Agnes Fist 1.1% FCR

Avice helmet 1.1% FCR
Mutisha Helmet 1.1% FCR
Carsharp Helmet 1.1% FCR

Mysterious cape of fog 0.6% FCR

Kryos boots 1.1% FCR

#40 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:56 AM

Thanks for your list, will put it together with my list, when I update the equipment part.

#41 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:11 PM

ok i got it. And yeah i just saw your char at port of wind and have a peek on your char's info. i have reset my pet again and got CD +19% and atk spd +22%. I'm looking forward for the crit rate too, and btw i'm still new to this game. :ani_swt3:  :ani_swt3:  :ani_swt3:

#42 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

What about cash items? what is the best setup would be that you can buy from people?

#43 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

Which cash items exactly? Accesory, set, weapon or just a whole setup? And for PvE or PvP?

#44 StryxG

StryxG

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHonduras

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Looks like a good guide, maybe adding some videos might help? So people can see a live demonstration of your guide.

#45 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:37 AM

Videos are also part of my plans, but I'd like to finish the guide first since expecially the equipment really needs a rework/update. I try to improve the guide a bit while the server downtime and maybe I can add some videos for like Elga or general gameplay, maybe even PvP in the future.

#46 7842150809070416357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:57 PM

what are the cash set combination for a pvp twins? 

the cash item i planning to wear for my own pvp twins:

Hat: froggy hat
Top& bottom : any god set
glove: azure gaia
shoes&pad: any god set(not clashing with top&bottom)
wing: semi-formal night
face&neck: husky

balloon: any with 5% mspd

l'm planning to get a mspd cash set for pvp, yet some health and affordable price cash item.
no idea what to wear for others part(like ring,earring,belt,bracelet)

Edited by 7842150809070416357, 02 February 2016 - 04:01 PM.

#47 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

Hello,

Can somebody help me with what is the best gear and IM gear for twin?

Thank you

#48 HyKoT

HyKoT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

Which cash items exactly? Accesory, set, weapon or just a whole setup? And for PvE or PvP?

The whole setup for PVE.  Thank you. Your guide is really helphull

#49 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:04 AM

Iv'e helped xydor build his stuff.

gear set

Pos weapon(3 stats the best)

Secmathhian glove

Rest pos (3 stat pos back is the best)

Leather kickball(doesn't matter what talisman you want to use)

Double solar cerbs or caracha (expensive, but thats what he uses since he could afford it)

Persevernce belt+Earring (mspd+cr+patk)

5* Lava Neck or kaze neck (filler doesnt matter much, movement speed is nice to have, 3* lava neck is 10% attack speed)

Im set

Unity set+god glove

Double community ring/Lucky ring+Fellowship ring/Hero skill ring

Neck+earring hero skill boost

Kalygon weapon

Any bracelet/belt combo (lovely gold is nice or unity)

Not sure if I forgot anything :/

If you can't afford solars, run perseverence belt/ring rare bd earring/ring

Edit:Rainnowx pls

Edited by Agitodesu, 31 May 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#50 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:30 AM

<EDIT: Case closed.>

Edited by Rainnowx, 31 May 2016 - 11:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users