The 207k is with amp.
- I can upgrade my weapon further (2 more upgrades are realistic I'd say, more is just extra cream on the cake).
- The Sunglasses I used to combo with the Mob Scarf are unslotted -> slotted with red lichtern would boost the damage even more (unless slotted actually don't combo)
- I don't have a Flattering Robe yet as I already said. I kinda emulated one by using the Hero Magic Coat.
- I actually forgot to equip a pretty important piece of gear. :v
- I used Temp Dex Boots, those can be swapped for Temp Int ones.
From my tests on Sakray before 16.1 came to main servers:
150 WL with a (Panic?) Flattering Robe deals about the same damage as a 160 WL with Panic Hero Magic Coat
From grinding 3 WL 150 -> 170+ without Flattering Robe or Vicious Mind Weapons being available:
The Hero Magic Coat you can equip at 160 is the biggest damage boost you will get during your time in NCT.
I never really noticed the effect from lvlups.
So a 150 WL won't be able to reproduce this damage (the weapon's level requirement says hi), a 160 should at least come very close. If you're short on damage you can always pop a Tako or something, I only used VIP buffs here.
Don't have a 160 WL atm, so can't make any screenies. :v
Would make some with 150 WL if I had a Flattering Robe (no, I'm not buying).
Non Amped (with the above mentioned important piece of gear I had forgotten):
Imaginary cookie to whoever guesses what piece of gear I forgot on the 207k screenie.