Rune Knight MVP Videos - Page 11 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Rune Knight MVP Videos

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#251 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

Just finished ET with no deaths in 27min+ on my new hybrid DB RK (converted him from spear). Might upload it to YT tmr, but the replay file is available here.

https://www.divine-p...y/download/1187

I've set my gear swap to crit gears so the switch is very fast.

amazing. do you have 120 LUK?

can't see the stats window with the replay.

#252 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:35 PM

it’s a DB rk with stat investment for decent CS.

STR 80
LUK 80

DEX 120
VIT 108
INT 90

AGI 28 (remaining dump)

#253 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:51 PM

What's the reason for not going 90 luk for 75% def pierce from pdm?

Edited by mikkotinamide, 23 April 2019 - 04:51 PM.

#254 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:59 PM

Stat investment for 72 STR 90 LUK is quite a bit higher. My agi at 28 is almost the min. req to still have 193 ASPD after buffs.

Also, there is literally no diff since both 60% and 75% pierce don’t cut it for valk. You want 100%, so the only best add on for a DB hybrid is a MTBA (which gives 70%). Together with PDM you exceed 100% by quite a lot already.

My own build is different since i use MOT. Written somewhere else in the RK sub, you don’t really need it to kill valk. You just need 1.6M CS with a double attack surcoat, which is like half my CS currently. I might use another weapon to showcase it next time (need to find someone to lend me a +12 lindy lol)

#255 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:02 PM

Just finished ET with no deaths in 27min+ on my new hybrid DB RK (converted him from spear). Might upload it to YT tmr, but the replay file is available here.

https://www.divine-p...y/download/1187

I've set my gear swap to crit gears so the switch is very fast.

That lindy xD

#256 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:13 AM

Special thanks to Jer for lending me Sniper Card

#257 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:40 AM

dang that sniper card HP leech is really nice.

#258 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:50 AM

dang that sniper card HP leech is really nice.

It's 2 of em ;)

#259 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:55 AM

smexy zyn!

#260 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:03 AM

looks like DB RK is the king of BIO5 and ET now LOLs.

it's hard to get excited for rune improvement when this build is already this amazing.

#261 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:07 PM

Amazing Solo ET Crosscy. Have watched it already.
You inspired me to reset one of my RK to be hybrid. Amazing damage with current gear of DB. And still decent Critical for high tier MvP.
My stat around
STR 72
AGI 60
VIT 100
INT 80
DEX 120
LUK 90

Average gear for DB and Crit, dont have MoT like you. Lol
Gonna do ET on next few days with those build.

Stat investment for 72 STR 90 LUK is quite a bit higher. My agi at 28 is almost the min. req to still have 193 ASPD after buffs.

Also, there is literally no diff since both 60% and 75% pierce don’t cut it for valk. You want 100%, so the only best add on for a DB hybrid is a MTBA (which gives 70%). Together with PDM you exceed 100% by quite a lot already.

My own build is different since i use MOT. Written somewhere else in the RK sub, you don’t really need it to kill valk. You just need 1.6M CS with a double attack surcoat, which is like half my CS currently. I might use another weapon to showcase it next time (need to find someone to lend me a +12 lindy lol)

#262 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:08 PM

Awesomazing Zyn as always!

Special thanks to Jer for lending me Sniper Card

#263 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 25 April 2019 - 10:11 AM

Edited by LeeKelly, 25 April 2019 - 10:23 AM.

#264 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:09 PM

nice video bro. Love the song choices too xD.

Anyways, @awesomegeek, it's not like crit RK becomes obsolete. In it's unique niche area (one-shot burst), it is the best choice around. I would say crit RK is on par with GX as best choice for sky fortress for example, and rune improvement will only make that stronger. Wolfchev lab is also a complete joke when you just charge attack into the mvp and kill it in 1 hit lol. DB RK still need to waste time praying you get on the correct side so no minions spawn.

Also, to me the biggest part of rune improvement is actually stormblast, especially for you PVP/WOE lovers. With Stormblast being based on STR and having like 200 stone limits, you easily have 5-6K % skill and up to 10K% with bear power. Combine with IB and its a massive AOE melee burst in a split second. In other servers,  WOE already become a carnage zone with IB/Stormblast RKs destroying swarths of people in their AOE.

#265 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Anyways, @awesomegeek, it's not like crit RK becomes obsolete. In it's unique niche area (one-shot burst), it is the best choice around. I would say crit RK is on par with GX as best choice for sky fortress for example, and rune improvement will only make that stronger. Wolfchev lab is also a complete joke when you just charge attack into the mvp and kill it in 1 hit lol. DB RK still need to waste time praying you get on the correct side so no minions spawn.

Also, to me the biggest part of rune improvement is actually stormblast, especially for you PVP/WOE lovers. With Stormblast being based on STR and having like 200 stone limits, you easily have 5-6K % skill and up to 10K% with bear power. Combine with IB and its a massive AOE melee burst in a split second. In other servers,  WOE already become a carnage zone with IB/Stormblast RKs destroying swarths of people in their AOE.

Forgot about Storm Blast.
That was the build i was longing for in a long time.
It's basically like Ignition Break but spammable lol.

#266 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:35 PM

As DB RK you can always get the MVP to not spawn slaves if done right, with the exception being Sniper (ranged) and Champion (moves too fast after Agi Up). I can't even remember the last time I had one spawn slaves on me before they go into chase mode. I'll upload an updated Bio4 video sometime, just need to record a kill for each of them, which shouldn't take too long with the amount of RKs I have!

Does rune improvement remove the cooldown on Storm Blast? That's the main thing holding it back, imo. Giv job change Storm Blast or riot.

#267 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:46 PM

I think it still does, but even 1 use a second is pretty good. The main thing i see is people using it almost tght with ib since runestone casts are so fast. IB+SB deals a lot dmg in split second. Since we have hero plate+ brooch the damage can even higher.

anyways i look forward to the video :D I don't always get the chase perfect, like 50-60% of the time only i think.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 25 April 2019 - 07:59 PM.

#268 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

Thank for the kind words bro! I watched zyn's vids and followed your guide and added my own personal mix to the build. Them songs are cool, yes? I am running out of songs to use. M!mosa, Transistor Daren Korbb are almost on all my vids. Decided to use Kygo remixes for now. Lemme know if you got cool recommendations.

#269 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:42 AM

As DB RK you can always get the MVP to not spawn slaves if done right, with the exception being Sniper (ranged) and Champion (moves too fast after Agi Up). I can't even remember the last time I had one spawn slaves on me before they go into chase mode. I'll upload an updated Bio4 video sometime, just need to record a kill for each of them, which shouldn't take too long with the amount of RKs I have!

Does rune improvement remove the cooldown on Storm Blast? That's the main thing holding it back, imo. Giv job change Storm Blast or riot.

Looking forward to your Wolchev Bio Instance vids. Everytime I do that instance, MVPs I encountered always summon slaves. I need to speed pots around and kite DB.

#270 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:11 AM

#271 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:46 AM

hahahaha, 10min+ searching for evil spirit is damn bad luck man! Good excuse to play longer song though.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 06 May 2019 - 04:46 AM.

#272 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

I saw the vid bro. First mini boss spawned right away but I think you missed it lol. I have been farming ogh with my RK too. Super fun and faster than anything else (if you don't miss the mini bosses) =)

#273 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:32 AM

Uploaded the ET video. Did another one basically since the last one technically didn't reach Naght Sieger, but accidentally died once to ifrit this time. Valk kill at min 7:56

Next week i will try to upload the Seraphim version, and include different ways to kill valk without lindy hop.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 06 May 2019 - 10:39 AM.

#274 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

I saw the vid bro. First mini boss spawned right away but I think you missed it lol. I have been farming ogh with my RK too. Super fun and faster than anything else (if you don't miss the mini bosses) =)

pardon me I'm a really new in old glast heim (not much run) that why I'm walking like confused person  :heh:  anyways Thanks for info and watch my vid

https://www.youtube....h?v=P9giRybWTn0

Uploaded the ET video. Did another one basically since the last one technically didn't reach Naght Sieger, but accidentally died once to ifrit this time. Valk kill at min 7:56

Next week i will try to upload the Seraphim version, and include different ways to kill valk without lindy hop.

what daa that nice vid can't wait for seraphim build or any suggest for seraphim now I have

+10 ORC (still, don't get Acute I'm trying) or I can use +7 Evil Marching Hat [1]

Seraphim Coronet

Heart Card in Mouth

+10 MBTA [Angry Nine Tail Card]

+10 Lindy Hop 12FS

Tem Lucky day FS

TemRing or PDM

Dog Tag

for crit Vlak

xdGLCYs.png

This build can kill valk ? any suggest 

Thanks  :rice:

Edited by pp322, 06 May 2019 - 04:44 PM.

#275 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

Counter Attack btw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users