Rune Knight MVP Videos - Page 12 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Rune Knight MVP Videos

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#276 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Uploaded the ET video. Did another one basically since the last one technically didn't reach Naght Sieger, but accidentally died once to ifrit this time. Valk kill at min 7:56

Next week i will try to upload the Seraphim version, and include different ways to kill valk without lindy hop.

btw thats MOT in ur lindy right?why use MoT when u using abusive?

abusive will reduce ur MoT demage 

#277 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

im using flattery bro, i know abusive reduce dmg. Anyways, it is also angel mob so abusive does nth against it.

#278 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:43 AM

oh yeah sry bro

#279 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:08 AM

lol

#280 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:27 AM

As DB RK you can always get the MVP to not spawn slaves if done right, with the exception being Sniper (ranged) and Champion (moves too fast after Agi Up). I can't even remember the last time I had one spawn slaves on me before they go into chase mode. I'll upload an updated Bio4 video sometime, just need to record a kill for each of them, which shouldn't take too long with the amount of RKs I have!

Does rune improvement remove the cooldown on Storm Blast? That's the main thing holding it back, imo. Giv job change Storm Blast or riot.

Zayaan, I am also looking forward to these videos. Also, do you have ll your RK's in one account? or do you have them in different accounts. Does it matter to you? I am trying to figure out how I want to make my RKs to share equipment.

#281 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:40 AM

how about multiple accounts with multiple rks :v

Edited by Ashuckel, 07 May 2019 - 08:40 AM.

#282 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:54 AM

Uploaded the ET video. Did another one basically since the last one technically didn't reach Naght Sieger, but accidentally died once to ifrit this time. Valk kill at min 7:56

Next week i will try to upload the Seraphim version, and include different ways to kill valk without lindy hop.

Dude, this video was super awesome. As someone that cares for the time you spent in a solo ET, I see a lot of value on a Hybrid RK like yours. You can potentially finish the WHOLE ET (if you know what I mean), in less than 1hr 30min.

The only challenge is to try to one hit valk reliably without MOT card. First stop for me, is to get a nicely upgraded Lindy Hop.

#283 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

i already tried. 3 ET take me 1hr 10min or so. 

#284 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

i already tried. 3 ET take me 1hr 10min or so. 

S> Gene equips.

B>+20 Lindy Hop  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :rice:

I wonder if a combination of Dog tag + BS Glove + MBTA with Angeling(or does it has to be Angry NineTails) + Refined +12 Lindy hop + Seraphim Coronet would do the trick.

#285 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1803 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:01 AM

Zayaan, I am also looking forward to these videos. Also, do you have ll your RK's in one account? or do you have them in different accounts. Does it matter to you? I am trying to figure out how I want to make my RKs to share equipment.

I have 3 accounts of RKs, but they all share gear and consumables (except runes) via guild storage. I've been lazy to run Bio4 instance lately though. Been killing Bio5 MVP with friends instead.

#286 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:29 AM

I have 3 accounts of RKs, but they all share gear and consumables (except runes) via guild storage. I've been lazy to run Bio4 instance lately though. Been killing Bio5 MVP with friends instead.

extreme... soooo extreme... when multiple RKs in one account is not enough lol

#287 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:45 AM

I see. Take your time Zayan and have fun!

#288 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:18 AM

that's what happens when a hardcore gamer plays the same game for years man.

It's far out of us casuals' league xD

#289 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:47 AM

leveling multiple characters, specially rk, even more now, is nothing super crazy.

#290 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:13 PM

#291 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:04 AM

Comment copied from my video:
Could not find a less powerful Lindy to borrow, so i decided to just remove my Thanatos card and leave the slot empty.

The damage of Crush strike with +15 Lindy with one turtle general is equal to a +13 Lindy with 2 Abysmal Knight with my build. So you can base it on that.

The damage to Valkyrie with full buffs is around 1.75M after buffs. Surcoat giving Double Attack will up it to 3.5M, allowing you to one-shot Randgris with a high chance. You may also activate the Turisus Effect for another 3X- as seen in the video, to achieve like 10M damage even on a DB hybrid.

What if you can't one-shot her?
If you fail to kill her in one hit- due to dispel or no Double attack proc, you can just activate AGI UP and run away with cencentration to do Crush strike again. Usually you will be able to kill her within 2 tries. On the try you are not so sure, you can also activate frenzy to add in a few more powerful crit attacks to kill her.

Build:
Anyways, this video is still using Mob Scarf build, i add Sera build in next 2-3days. It isn’t much different, except that Sera build has 40LUK and 10 CRIT bonus missing from mob scarf (total 20crit or so). You will need at least one sharp5 enchant in your lindy or use Glass of Illusion to replace that missing crit for guaranteed critical hit on valk.

It is also possible to use other cheaper weapons like +12 robot arm with a mad bunny shield etc, but since there will be no one-shot without turisus proc, you will just need to crush strike her 1-2 times more than lindy hop. Using frenzy will help you get her health down even lower if can get hits in.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 12 May 2019 - 06:38 AM.

#292 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:21 PM

Comment copied from my video:
Could not find a less powerful Lindy to borrow, so i decided to just remove my Thanatos card and leave the slot empty.

The damage of Crush strike with +15 Lindy with one turtle general is equal to a +13 Lindy with 2 Abysmal Knight with my build. So you can base it on that.

The damage to Valkyrie with full buffs is around 1.75M after buffs. Surcoat giving Double Attack will up it to 3.5M, allowing you to one-shot Randgris with a high chance. You may also activate the Turisus Effect for another 3X- as seen in the video, to achieve like 10M damage even on a DB hybrid.

What if you can't one-shot her?
If you fail to kill her in one hit- due to dispel or no Double attack proc, you can just activate AGI UP and run away with cencentration to do Crush strike again. Usually you will be able to kill her within 2 tries. On the try you are not so sure, you can also activate frenzy to add in a few more powerful crit attacks to kill her.

Build:
Anyways, this video is still using Mob Scarf build, i add Sera build in next 2-3days. It isn’t much different, except that Sera build has 40LUK and 10 CRIT bonus missing from mob scarf (total 20crit or so). You will need at least one sharp5 enchant in your lindy or use Glass of Illusion to replace that missing crit for guaranteed critical hit on valk.

It is also possible to use other cheaper weapons like +12 robot arm with a mad bunny shield etc, but since there will be no one-shot without turisus proc, you will just need to crush strike her 1-2 times more than lindy hop. Using frenzy will help you get her health down even lower if can get hits in.

Did u increase ur luk to?

#293 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

nah. This is the same 80STR/LUK build i talked about before.

Anyways, the Sera DB video will have to be postponed again. Just did ET three rounds today with the 120INT build and first two attempts both have 2+ deaths from stupid triple attack RNG so i don't really wanna upload them. That's the sad part about using Surcoat, RNG really screw you sometimes with that triple attack. I did my third attempt with my MOT back on with FAW cause i got sick of the RNG, but still died once cuz i would still need 2 CS to kill her without that double attack.

For info, Sera DB did 1.6M CS on Surcoat, 1.82M CS on FAW Fatal433 (without MOT) and 2.8M with MOT build. In the end you will still kill Valk, but expect to die at least once. I recommend just going FAW and eat that death if you don't get turisus proc for Sera Build if you need the additional crit. There's also no RNG involved with that stupid triple attack leading to more unnecessary deaths. I guess it is just as good as Mobscarf build for those without MOT, but if you want guaranteed one-shot with MOT hybrid, the mobscarf build is better (0 death sure kill).

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 14 May 2019 - 09:30 AM.

#294 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 01:46 PM

nah. This is the same 80STR/LUK build i talked about before.

Its posible with 1 luk for 100% crit?
Anyways, the Sera DB video will have to be postponed again. Just did ET three rounds today with the 120INT build and first two attempts both have 2+ deaths from stupid triple attack RNG so i don't really wanna upload them. That's the sad part about using Surcoat, RNG really screw you sometimes with that triple attack. I did my third attempt with my MOT back on with FAW cause i got sick of the RNG, but still died once cuz i would still need 2 CS to kill her without that double attack.

For info, Sera DB did 1.6M CS on Surcoat, 1.82M CS on FAW Fatal433 (without MOT) and 2.8M with MOT build. In the end you will still kill Valk, but expect to die at least once. I recommend just going FAW and eat that death if you don't get turisus proc for Sera Build if you need the additional crit. There's also no RNG involved with that stupid triple attack leading to more unnecessary deaths. I guess it is just as good as Mobscarf build for those without MOT, but if you want guaranteed one-shot with MOT hybrid, the mobscarf build is better (0 death sure kill).

#295 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:24 AM

Is it posible 100% crit w/o increase luk?

#296 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:34 AM

Counter Attack

#297 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:17 AM

very easy to get 130+ crit on 1luk actually. Just whether you want to spend the effort to get the gears.

#298 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:17 PM

very easy to get 130+ crit on 1luk actually. Just whether you want to spend the effort to get the gears.

What we need? Tell me

#299 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:55 AM

Thanks to blackCROSScy's tips!

#300 blackCROSSCY