Wizard Balancing Feedback
We'd like to take a fresh look at balancing all of the classes, and will use this thread to bring up balance issues regarding skills, stats, etc., related to the Wizard class. In order to help you provide quality feedback, I've compiled some lists for you, the first one being what is expected of feedback:
- Please keep your feedback as constructive as possible.
- Details are great, especially when providing details about what is good or bad about a specific skill, stat, or other part of the class. Please refrain from simply stating 'this skill/class/etc is broken' without including details, as this does not help us to figure out how to fix what is broken.
- Please review all known issues, as outlined later in this post. If it's already there, please don't post it again; I'll try to keep that post fairly updated to include feedback as we get it, so you only have to check one spot. Repeating feedback isn't very constructive, unless you have something important to add.
- Including suggestions of ways to fix current skills is good, but please keep it reasonable. I know we'd all love, for example, Firestarter's DoT to be similar to that of Fireball so we can go wreck things, but it's not very realistic.
- For convenience when discussing skills and stats, I have included the current situation later in this post.
- Videos and Images are great, as they help us to bridge language barriers both between each other and with the developers. Simple screenshots may be taken using your keyboard's 'Print Screen' button, then uploaded to an image hosting site. For help with videos, if you are unsure how, please refer to Tonitrua's guide.
That all being said, please also use the following format for feedback so we can process your input as quickly as possible:
Balance Type: (Example: Skill, Stats, PvP, PvE, etc.)
Skill (If Applicable):
Video/Image Link (If applicable):
You are not limited to one issue/imbalance per post. Posting as many as possible at once will help keep the thread a little slimmer, and make it easier for me to grab.
Please also do your best to keep this thread on-topic. When responding to another's suggestion, to help us all focus, please quote the specific feedback you wish to discuss. Hopefully this will help the thread from going off-topic or out of control.
Just remember, we're here to make Wizard more enjoyable to play - not overpowered, not underpowered, but just right!
Current Issues & Imbalances
Edited by Emilizzard, 25 February 2015 - 08:12 PM.