TW Players Join Us on Frejya! - Page 4 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

TW Players Join Us on Frejya!

86 replies to this topic

#76 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

How about this page, but I'm not sure if it works?  :questionmark:

http://ro2.gameflier...0312/index.html

#77 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

How about this page, but I'm not sure if it works?  :questionmark:

http://ro2.gameflier...0312/index.html

i dont think its working. Previous working method required you to login to game account and press on an "opt-in" button. but this link skipped that step.

#78 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Correct, that is the page that was was supposed to be used. Players were given the option in game to opt-in and should have had this website as a supplemental way of transferring, but we are unsure if they will make the page operational. We don't control that part of the migration unfortunately.
Amilus, if you can, please send your account information over to Njoror or I as soon as possible so we can use it to see if we can provide a work around method for migrating players over. 

#79 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:23 AM

already done, njoror got it yesterday. 

but i think by the method probably having security risk, you can't sure the person sent in is the owner? well, its just my assumption, maybe there's more info attached in the db WP received from GF.

#80 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

Great thanks! We will see what we can do. As for a security risk, we have steps that support uses to confirm account ownership. If we are able to migrate players over 'by hand' support will ask questions that players have to answer correctly to identify the account as theirs. It's a slow process but support won't migrate accounts they can't confirm ownership for.

#81 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

http://ro2.gameflier...s_1.aspx?id=267
TW player who have miss the transfer previouly can take note.  :p_smile: 

6/29(一)角色轉移及殘點轉移退費服務日期延後公告 2015/06/29

親愛的玩家您好:

關於先前《仙境傳說II》角色轉移事項,由於北美原廠在資料承接上有所異常,而導致玩家角色未能完全轉移到北美國際版伺服器裡!為考量各位玩家的遊戲權益,經與原廠爭取討論,討論結果為請玩家至新頁面重新填寫完整資料以利原廠再次執行角色轉移作業。
當然,原定2015/7/1(三)的角色轉移、退費及殘點轉移之日期將整體延順,詳細時間及申請頁面將於原廠頁面製作完成後於官網公告,請玩家留意後續最新資訊。

#82 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:05 AM

i see... the fault is at NA server.

#83 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

i see... the fault is at NA server.

Not so. The issue is that GF did not make the transfer page live. This has always been out of our control as it requires them to set up the page to convert their login info into tokens to allow players to migrate on to our service. We can not have access to account login data that belongs to GF, or any other regions that merge over since we are separate companies. That sensitive data is put into tokens that are usable on our end to identify your characters in the data we receive, which is then attached to your account here. We've been manually addressing accounts as players write into us until GF provides us with a better solution.

#84 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:08 PM

Somehow I started to feel the TW announcement is abit fishy.  :p_ang:

#85 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:01 AM

Not so. The issue is that GF did not make the transfer page live. This has always been out of our control as it requires them to set up the page to convert their login info into tokens to allow players to migrate on to our service. We can not have access to account login data that belongs to GF, or any other regions that merge over since we are separate companies. That sensitive data is put into tokens that are usable on our end to identify your characters in the data we receive, which is then attached to your account here. We've been manually addressing accounts as players write into us until GF provides us with a better solution.

i mean in the statement of GF, it was the mistake of NARO2, not their. 

#86 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

Unfortunately that statement does seems to imply incorrect information. Our data was not the issue. We had no issue transferring over the players who used the migration service in game. The problem happened when they did not set up the website for players to use to transfer their accounts over into tokens.

#87 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

The page for TW player to do the transfer again has opened:  :p_smile:

https://gf2.gameflie...0714/index.html

Reply to this topic