The New Manual Patch File Download Thread - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The New Manual Patch File Download Thread

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

another UPADATE FAIL agian Helium WTF is this your Making Step By Step but THat is FAIL agian better YOu PROVIDE a NEW INSTALLER that UPDaTE ALREADY NEW VERSION....DONT MAKE MAD OTHER PLAYER BECAUSE IM ALMOST 24/7 NOT SLEEPING BCUZ IM CANNOT PLAY THE GAME USELESS FOR MY 1 OF MY ACOUNT THIS MONTH IM USING PREMIUM ON OTHER ACOUNT THAT THE ERROR FOR THE CLIENT NOT FIX ...PLEASE PROVIDE US A NEW INSTALLER FOR THE GAME THAT NO ERROR AND ETC,THAT THE VERSION OF CLIENT IS 175 VERSION ALREADY....:3 :3 :3

#27 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:11 PM

did everything from the new tutorial exactly like it says in the walk through, still getting stuck at 50% when looking for Data\DAT.MAP  

do i have to extract the media folders from the Requiem: Rise of the Reaver folder that came with the installation?

#28 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:00 PM

after 5 hours of troubleshooting, reinstalling, manual patching and no avail, i finally decided to log out and use my pc full administrator account [because i noticed even you run the updater as administrator, in normal pc account as power user, when the updater.exe updates it deletesthe old launcher to replace a new frozen themed launcher, thats when the problem begins, still continue to run but the real problem will come out later when patching....)..what i did,

1. reinstall from full administrator account not power user.

2. turn off my antivir

3.  run my updater.exe and patch

4. then i reached the final patch (stuck at 72%)

5. i forced close the launcher via task manager.

6. i DL the manual patch

7. paste it at patch folder 

8. edit the version to

UserGameVersion=00000678;
UserPatchVersion=00000679;

9. run the updater.exe
10. finally i was able to play...

11. im sick of this error, every time there was a big patch....

#29 m31k0

m31k0

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:24 PM

after 5 hours of troubleshooting, reinstalling, manual patching and no avail, i finally decided to log out and use my pc full administrator account [because i noticed even you run the updater as administrator, in normal pc account as power user, when the updater.exe updates it deletesthe old launcher to replace a new frozen themed launcher, thats when the problem begins, still continue to run but the real problem will come out later when patching....)..what i did,

1. reinstall from full administrator account not power user.
2. turn off my antivir
3. run my updater.exe and patch
4. then i reached the final patch (stuck at 72%)
5. i forced close the launcher via task manager.
6. i DL the manual patch
7. paste it at patch folder
8. edit the version to

UserGameVersion=00000678;
UserPatchVersion=00000679;

9. run the updater.exe
10. finally i was able to play...

11. im sick of this error, every time there was a big patch....

Could you share the manual patch link( it will be a great help).

#30 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

Could you share the manual patch link( it will be a great help).

lol, you didnt read the rest of the topic right? link can be found at the 1st page of this topic... :p_swt:

#31 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

This does not work at all still dont change the ver fro 174.2 to 175 2nd day trying to get this game to work ..

#32 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

This Patch is taking my game time away so much Im super frustrated and upset but I dont know why this is such a pain in the duck neck.

#33 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

UPDATED As of 3/12/2015 12:00 PM

If you have an issue during the patching process (such as Failed Internet Read File or if the Updater hangs for at least 10 minutes at the same complete rate), first try closing the Updater, navigating to the Patches folder inside the Requiem Program folder and delete any files that have remained there after closing the Updater. Then, start the Updater again and it will try to download the file again to patch the client. If the download repeatedly fails to complete then you may try the work around of downloading the patch files and copying them into the Patches folder manually (as described in this thread).

In the spoiler below is a conversation I had with a member of our support team that had the Updater hanging at 49% but was able to resolve it with my help and this method.

Spoiler

As of 3/11 Client Version is 175.0

Patch File Version is 00000679

The split archive download has had problems reported, so I have replaced it with single file archives.

(There are 2 versions: one in ZIP format and the other in RAR format).

You only need to download one or the other (depending on what is easier for you to open ZIP or RAR).

Download the Patch files to manually copy into the Patches folder of the Requiem Program Folder:

Patch 00000679

Download the RAR Archive containing the patch files

-or-

Download the Compressed Folder ZIP Archive containing the patch files

This Failed on my end tried this like 2days in a row uninstall reinstall did this intructions so much its like a recipe to me now but it All fails stuck at 50% and version of 174.2 will not change to 175 what is the main issue here?

#34 Keiichi33

Keiichi33

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Me While I download the patch 00000679.RTP
The problem is when you install requires a check that never ends.
The error appears to check: System \ Requiem.exe
I followed all the steps and the error persists over and over and over again.
Excuse my bad English, I speak Spanish and I am using a translator.

150313075034451504.jpg

And you can not give check file because it also fails
I installed and reinstalled the game several times, the same error always appears
If you put check file.

150313075654451505.jpg

The second image is older than the first, but the error is on both dates.

Edited by Keiichi33, 12 March 2015 - 09:57 PM.

#35 extasy

extasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

The game I have now uninstalled. Have then the registry cleaned. The game reinstalled and am the description in the discussion of helium followed. And oh wonder what can I say, I CAN STILL DO NOT PLAY !!! now again 4 days of my Prem. Acc wasted without having to use'm really pissed now. brings -_- a current download client where the damn error are corrected !!!

#36 2572121024220012230

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:37 AM

I've followed pretty much everything people have said in this thread, yet I'm still having issues. I've reinstalled about three times, trying different things. Am I suppose to just quit because of this broken game?

#37 Drunkendx

Drunkendx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:18 AM

WOW, I've seen bad game management, but this is ridiculous...
After finally being able to patch this game and start client, I can't log in, and why, client won't update.
Today i tried re downloading game from site, and client still won't update.
Good thing I haven't given any money to developers, or then I'd be really mad, this way I only want my lost time back.

#38 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

This Failed on my end tried this like 2days in a row uninstall reinstall did this intructions so much its like a recipe to me now but it All fails stuck at 50% and version of 174.2 will not change to 175 what is the main issue here?

Now this the day #3 fail I did this even with a programmer that does C++ and SQL data base!! He even says that patch what ever it is . its not correctly updating my system files for the update to take place you scripts are ok ! we even look at all the elements thru HTML ..ITs just not updating Correctly?

#39 DeeMike

DeeMike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:25 AM

DAY #3 FAILED  :angry:

#40 Careloo

Careloo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:33 AM

1510981_1808225809401977_397166517310565

Data\DAT.MAP ...this is where my patching always stops whenever i follow all the instructions you've provided us in the manual patch. 

Old file not found was also popping whenever it stops.

And when I patch it again. The PatchVersion always goes back to 00000678; even thou I've changed it to 00000679;

BTW: im not using Windows 7...Im still using WIndows XP...maybe this can help XD...

Edited by Careloo, 13 March 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#41 HappyHumper

HappyHumper

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Been going through this same useless routine for x3 days straight myself.... Helium you better fix the launcher today before the rest ( however small that population might be ) of us just flat out give up on you , have done everything asked in forums and have made 0% progress in resolving this issue, please just do it right today maybe you can still salvage some of the player population ~.^

#42 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

Ahahaha, oh this is great.

Guys, don't bother. Just uninstall. For 7 years I have played this game with the old updater, and never had a single issue with it.

Helium and Alteris make a new updater, and everything goes to -_-.

Manual patching? Are you kidding me? What is this 20 years ago?

I have 7x +30 toons, and premium running with pets, costumes, tools, but I will not play until they fix the patcher to automatically work.

#43 SeventailWolf

SeventailWolf

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

i'm not really worried about this at the moment, i've got plenty of games to play until this is fixed

earlier today i was getting ingame successfully with a 'client version' error, but after reinstalling i'm back at old file.

#44 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

still Error this is shiit useless for my Premium acount :3 -_- game 

#45 Yomaxsss

Yomaxsss

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

hi i got only one question is the soultion for this problem or not becuse if is i would like to know it ty :)

#46 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

hi i got only one question is the soultion for this problem or not becuse if is i would like to know it ty :)

lol helium posted is 100 % Fail trying to Following all the Steps but 100% Fail so i thnk helium upload new installer i thnk on RQ that the Version is 175.1,,,,,

#47 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:13 PM

BTW YOUR BRILLIANT -_- -_- DINT WORK. STILL CANT UPDATE. WHY THE -_- DID YOU DISGUSTING ASS -_- -_-ER MESS WITH THE GOD DAMN -_- PATCHER YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE -_-ER. -_- GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU WORTHLESS -_-S. GOD DAMN, YOU -_- UP MORE THAN THE KOREAN DEVS -_- UP IN 6 YEARS. WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE A JOB?!?!?!?!?! YOU ARE USELESS.

BTW HAVE PREMIUM + PETS + COSTUMES + MOUNTS + TOOLS ALL RUNNING AND CANT PLAY. GOOD JOB.

#48 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:59 PM

hahahahah Tell that HeliumFAil much posted on PIN Furoms but nothing happen on US the event right now is RUnning

#49 EvaMajeD

EvaMajeD

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:36 AM

Give up on this fail game, Back Xbox one :heh:

#50 extasy

extasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Five days my Prem. Acc Pet Costume and run without which I could use it. What -_- is this here? People I want to play on and I DEMAND of you a compensation for all players have the Prem things and it could not use because of your stupidity !!! See to it that you get the point !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users