3/24 Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread-Roger Moore Appreciation thread - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/24 Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread-Roger Moore Appreciation thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#26 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:35 AM

rebellion when ?

When we hit Episode 15.1....

That will be around 1-3 years from now...

#27 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:05 AM

I'm going to quote a question and bug report someone brought up over on the 03/25 maintenance notes thread, sounds rather serious.

Can you guys fix a bug where over levelled characters, above 150, aren't able to complete skill quests? I can't complete the Close Confine skill quest on my 165 chaser lol. Guess I procrastinated too much on it  :p_err:

#28 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:23 AM

I'm going to quote a question and bug report someone brought up over on the 03/25 maintenance notes thread, sounds rather serious.

Oh, so it is intended that you can learn them?

I gave up on learning Pang Voice when I became a Maestro. :rice:

#29 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:07 AM

Ask them to fix bugs please, specifically the st patricks event.  I spend my time and money on the game for what it is and can't even do that, same old Ragnarok. 

In case you're not up to speed, the event currently does not allow you to find clues about the whereabouts of the leprechaun.... Also, when trying to "restart" the quest or talking to the quest start NPC in payon, after that step where you search "buildings" (which are bugged-show no dialogue after the first spotted building) no dialogue appears for him.

See the technical support section for topics on this problem created by other players. (lol)

Edited by Cer89, 24 March 2015 - 03:21 AM.

#30 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:02 AM

rebellion when ?

The answer hasn't changed from the last 10 times this was asked and answered. Supposed to be August this year.

#31 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

I thought you really can't learn those anymore once you hit 3rd job.

#32 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Hello IRO :wave:

i would like to ask the GM/Admin/CM (i dont know what to call them :heh: ) what are their plans about the item stack, cause what i see in my server (valkyrie) there's a lot of bot/macro buying alchemist books which cost 100,000z and other brewing items which can generate huge amount of zeny when sold through npc.I would like to post a photo here but i dont know how  :heh:

Its kinda alarming you know (whit manny pacquiao accent) :pif:  

#33 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:40 AM

the one that asked for rebellion never did read the past information I suppose.

#34 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hello CM Oda.

This is not a question but rather a suggestion if I may. Regarding the upcoming server Thor, how about making the selling price of every item that will pass the migration to 0 or 1 to prevent the rapid inflation of zeny to the new server?

#35 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:39 AM

the one that asked for rebellion never did read the past information I suppose.

Meh...they really don't...

Same with people who keep asking increase vending limit, as those two (rebellion and vend update are tied together in EP 15.1 Phantasmagorica!!!!! D:<

#36 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:07 AM

Currently, there is a bug exploit going on in pRO where people can have unlimited attempts at Zeny Girl, which is a NPC that gives prizes in exchange for zeny. Most prizes are not going to be brought over during the migration, but there are some that may be of serious concern, like the cards that will come from the card albums and the refine deeds that will most likely be used to +7 tons of equipment to be brought over. What can be done about this? Here's a list of items courtesy of Jeneeus:

Here's a screenshot of what's happening:

Spoiler

The exploit involves possessing 50m zenies on Valkyrie or 5m on other servers, and it'll be enough for one to have unlimited tries at Zeny Girl.

I suggest to turn those prizes into POTATOES!!! when they are brought over . even the cards from 'em turn them into potatoes :gg:

#37 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:49 PM

I suggest to turn those prizes into POTATOES!!! when they are brought over . even the cards from 'em turn them into potatoes :gg:

I dont't mind having 30k potatoes... LOL

#38 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:15 PM

A lot of those items already fall under the category of not being able to be transferred but we will add that to the list of items we'll be looking for when we receive the pRO character's data.

Awesome. Yeah, I'm aware that most of those already won't be transferred, but I'm worried about how difficult it might be to search for those +7 equipment that were obtained through an unlimited supply of deeds and the cards from those albums. :unsure: I hope it'll still be possible. Thanks~

#39 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

Awesome. Yeah, I'm aware that most of those already won't be transferred, but I'm worried about how difficult it might be to search for those +7 equipment that were obtained through an unlimited supply of deeds and the cards from those albums. :unsure: I hope it'll still be possible. Thanks~

I'm more concerned about the cards than the deeds since it's not that ya can hunt mid end gears like Diabolus parts and nydhogg gears per hour afaik unless they plan to use it on lvl 1~3 armors. I haven't seen much vendors in pRO Valk and most of us won't even bother since scam is rampart throughout the server (deal and run) .

I really wish the pink balloon gets considered even as account bound :sob:

CM Oda , Will we have chance to get some of the pRO head gears to be carried over? I heard that it exist in Divine ..something fergot the name . I'm not sure if iRO has that . I'm willing to buy it if it will be available in cash shop in the near future :no1:

#40 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

Video's up! 

#41 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

Bugged in Geffen again and again and again today T.T

#42 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

Video's up! 

You should've tried not finishing a fight with your opponent having near-to-zero HP (which means you won) and see your client crash.

Actually, with your GM powers, it would be nice if you could try having your client crash, and then log back in immediately to warp back to the instance (if that's possible) to see what's going on.

#43 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

Can't warp into instances

#44 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:44 AM

also Oda tried checking it out on his stalker 2nd and forgot to talk to the npc after finishing the instance last time. dem feels.

at least we all saw how OP non-mado mechs can be when they have GM only gear (punching fenrir to death while taking 1 dmg) :P

Edited by Necrohealiac, 25 March 2015 - 08:45 AM.

#45 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:36 PM

CM Oda, any promos for VIP, kafra points for us while waiting for migration on Thor?

#46 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:07 AM

Tiki Tuesday has been long over. Wait for that next thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users