Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 61 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1501 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:00 AM

I wish I could poop gold :(

#1502 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

U sure nobody else benefited?

I think you dont understand the direct and indirect consequences of glitch/dupe/hack on whole economy....the prices are not just skyrocketing because someone glitched IM or duped items (infact duping EQ rather causes prices to drop).

what makes the prices climb is a limited supply and a high request. and it gets even worse when at the same time the amount of zuly is growing quickly...like when teh zulys are created out of thin air (eg. duping) - actually you can see that in real life economy...the Federal Reserve (no matter if US, Europe, China) acts as a duper...they create tons of money out of thin air causing stock market and real estate to climb into unreal highs)

and its a matter of fact....that the merge of both servers led to higher prices, basically coz Draconis was stuffed with duped zulys.

its up to u to ignore that and whine that rare items are expensive....Ancients are from Ancient Times....do you also complain to your local museum that you think it is unfair that you cant afford ancient egypt artefacts?

greetz

Why does everyone think i'm talking about ancients? Ancients are the ugliest most retarded items i've ever seen, I don't care if they get released again or not lmfao. I'm talking about hanbok, and I wasn't talking about "Dupes" it was a item mall glitch that made a certain clan very rich by selling these item mall items cheap then buying other items such as faiths very high as all the games zullie was channeled into this one clan. Only few benefited and those were the ones that ither bought those glitched item mall items low or sold those faith items high. That is all I know because I watched the whole thing happen.

#1503 hitchi

hitchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

Why does everyone think i'm talking about ancients? Ancients are the ugliest most retarded items i've ever seen, I don't care if they get released again or not lmfao. I'm talking about hanbok, and I wasn't talking about "Dupes" it was a item mall glitch that made a certain clan very rich by selling these item mall items cheap then buying other items such as faiths very high as all the games zullie was channeled into this one clan. Only few benefited and those were the ones that ither bought those glitched item mall items low or sold those faith items high. That is all I know because I watched the whole thing happen.

Why?

Thats why....

http://forums.warppo...58#entry2145385

Btw. thats not the only post where you refer not only to hanbok but also specifically Ancients!!!

You tried to make believe, that Leonis Players have to sell just a few (if not only one) items to be financially set (which i highly doubt).....but let me refresh your mind: It is Draco-Server that had FOR EXAMPLE much more Faith Items than Leonis...So, on one side you complain that a Leonis-Player can sell Hanbook for 50b and claim the merge is unfair...

Now let me ask you: for how much does a rare Faith Item sell??? And where again have been the most Faiths? Draco? Since you "watched the whole thing happen" i assume you had your chances to get your hands on one of these Faiths, pal! As u said yourself, some ppl buy low and sell high...you should have done that as well....but there is also a trickle-down-effect you surely profitted from: Because those who have a lot zuly are willing to pay more....u personally can profit from the situation by selling to them (and so on)....only the ones who are inactive are loosing big time in that case (in terms of zuly). 

Well...Iam pretty sure statistics would show that the average Draco-Player had a lot more Zuly on Account then the average Leonis-Player when it came to the merge. Ask around and you will find out i am right on that.

Therefor, i'd say your complain doesnt make much sense. I assume you are just annoyed that you dont belong to the Top Dogs of the game who can afford any ridiculous price tagged.

I personally never had Hanbok nor do i want one. I didnt even know what that is until just recently. Strange hype about a costume. lol

cheers!

Edited by hitchi, 17 May 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#1504 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:27 PM

Am I the only one here, who doesn't even care about ancients, faiths or that ugly Hanbok?

Seriously? They're not goodlooking at anyhow. (Although some faith looks good, made by Japanese anyway).

It proves nothing but just 'That guys is so rich', 'This raider is wearing muse gear, wow'

That's it. There're far more gorgeous costumes or so.

Maybe I'm just one of a few people who don't even give a :p_laugh: :p_love:  :p_omg:  about those things.

#1505 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:34 PM

Actually, as I said earlier I have faiths. Tho the argument here isn't about that.

Of course not everyone profited from what WeAreConnection did ask any draconis player, They bought faiths and then got perma banned with them. We had a total of about 10 priest clothes Leonis has around 100, along with all your other duped faiths like priest hat, festival, lolita the only items you don't have duped at the weapons and you still have more than us. We had 2 faiths katars on draconis you have about 15.

Before merge on draconis Priest was labeled at 300b or so, but there was no chance of you getting that for it. Nobody except weareconnection had that kind of money, and of course the people who sold them faiths in the first place.

Hanbok is an Event item that should be shared with everyone, look up the posts and see people agree with me here. It should be released so everyone can enjoy it right? What's the problem with that?

#1506 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

Am I the only one here, who doesn't even care about ancients, faiths or that ugly Hanbok?

Seriously? They're not goodlooking at anyhow. (Although some faith looks good, made by Japanese anyway).

It proves nothing but just 'That guys is so rich', 'This raider is wearing muse gear, wow'

Maybe I'm just one of a few people who don't even give a :p_laugh: :p_love:  :p_omg:  about those things.

I don't too. :heh:

#1507 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:51 PM

I don't too. :heh:

You're wearing priest in your picture Ahya ugly lol

#1508 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

You're wearing priest in your picture Ahya ugly lol

It's one of the few good for me LOL. It's a nice addition, but otherwise I don't really care about it. :)

#1509 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

I just like Festival worker and priest hehe

#1510 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

Why?
Thats why....
http://forums.warppo...58#entry2145385

Btw. thats not the only post where you refer not only to hanbok but also specifically Ancients!!!

You tried to make believe, that Leonis Players have to sell just a few (if not only one) items to be financially set (which i highly doubt).....but let me refresh your mind: It is Draco-Server that had FOR EXAMPLE much more Faith Items than Leonis...So, on one side you complain that a Leonis-Player can sell Hanbook for 50b and claim the merge is unfair...
Now let me ask you: for how much does a rare Faith Item sell??? And where again have been the most Faiths? Draco? Since you "watched the whole thing happen" i assume you had your chances to get your hands on one of these Faiths, pal! As u said yourself, some ppl buy low and sell high...you should have done that as well....but there is also a trickle-down-effect you surely profitted from: Because those who have a lot zuly are willing to pay more....u personally can profit from the situation by selling to them (and so on)....only the ones who are inactive are loosing big time in that case (in terms of zuly). 

Well...Iam pretty sure statistics would show that the average Draco-Player had a lot more Zuly on Account then the average Leonis-Player when it came to the merge. Ask around and you will find out i am right on that.

Therefor, i'd say your complain doesnt make much sense. I assume you are just annoyed that you dont belong to the Top Dogs of the game who can afford any ridiculous price tagged.
I personally never had Hanbok nor do i want one. I didnt even know what that is until just recently. Strange hype about a costume. lol

cheers!

If u mean than draco had more faiths it means that those faiths u talking about was duped by a certain clan soo yeah, those faiths u said than draco had more are just duped items, the reason why draco have more rare items is because they got duped.
I do like a few faiths but like that katar one i do think, is that even a katar for costume? Idk but that's my opinion, is just a costume item, one reason why i like this game is cause costumes, but kinda bad than the mutch expensive principal faiths, if was rare rare items like example, excalibur, if someone had that weapon they had the most rare and powerfull weapon (as we know in SAO Excalibur is the best sword in that anime + it just EXIST ONE) making it not only expensive but also usefull for that price (insane price) soo yeah we talking about faiths wich is just a avatar, just one player having all faiths DOESNT means he's rich, he just have rare avatars.

#1511 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

You cannot define anyone by what they wear. Still costumes are very nice. I would love to being able to buy some faiths from im just once more. (Gothic punk, is faith right?)

#1512 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

If u mean than draco had more faiths it means that those faiths u talking about was duped by a certain clan soo yeah, those faiths u said than draco had more are just duped items, the reason why draco have more rare items is because they got duped.
I do like a few faiths but like that katar one i do think, is that even a katar for costume? Idk but that's my opinion, is just a costume item, one reason why i like this game is cause costumes, but kinda bad than the mutch expensive principal faiths, if was rare rare items like example, excalibur, if someone had that weapon they had the most rare and powerfull weapon (as we know in SAO Excalibur is the best sword in that anime + it just EXIST ONE) making it not only expensive but also usefull for that price (insane price) soo yeah we talking about faiths wich is just a avatar, just one player having all faiths DOESNT means he's rich, he just have rare avatars.

The faiths weren't duped on Draconis man, The item mall was bugged so one clan had like 1.9T to blow on faiths which they paid very high for, The only duped faiths on rose are from leonis.

#1513 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:55 AM

Guys question is hanbok ever gonna be released again? its not a faith right. Its from an event before

#1514 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:20 AM

Guys question is hanbok ever gonna be released again? its not a faith right. Its from an event before

Yes it is. I don't remember the event's name, but it was held a long time ago when the game was still p2p. The same event when you got the piggy cart! At least I think it was.

#1515 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:58 AM

The faiths weren't duped on Draconis man, The item mall was bugged so one clan had like 1.9T to blow on faiths which they paid very high for, The only duped faiths on rose are from leonis.

If it was a IM bug then that means most of faiths were obtained by exploiting that bug. And as most ppl said is just a costume, if was something we would like to have yeah but obtaining just for say than is rich is like idk stupid? Obtaining by like treasure hunters well is fun, anyway if there was a IM bug it means most of them were obtained exploiting.

#1516 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:03 AM

I wonder when will hanbok be released again, will it be this time of year =D

#1517 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

popcorn.png

#1518 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

I think that event in particular had something to do with Korean tradition. It would be wrong to start it again imo. Should an event like that be repeated I think more national suits has to be implemented as well. Like the Norwegian Bunad. :D

#1519 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

I think that event in particular had something to do with Korean tradition. It would be wrong to start it again imo. Should an event like that be repeated I think more national suits has to be implemented as well. Like the Norwegian Bunad. :D

while you're at it add this too :v

0001729_traditional-wing-chun-robe.jpeg

#1520 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

I've digged through old forum posts and found out that the event takes place during Christmas.. in December.. the last time it happened was way back in 2007.. So yeah.. Don't know if it will ever be released again :)

#1521 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:07 AM

I'd rather not costumes be a thing to focus on and prefer new content and things that actually need a little tweeking like mages, raiders, champs dodge, new planets, more interactive events, the economy inflation....you know, things that can be done now with the merge out the way.  

#1522 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

I like some of the ancients/faiths and I attacly like the hanbok but I don't really care about them. For me there is no speciel about them, normal costumes and I agree. Some costumes are looking better then them. 

#1523 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:57 PM

Trying to dispute someones preference of appearance when the issue is an unfair advantage in the market, due to never having access to ancients/old events is redundant. 

Edited by Feuer, 19 May 2015 - 08:58 PM.

#1524 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

It proves nothing but just 'That guys is so rich', 

Actually here I have to disagree. Not everyone who wears and holds a faith costume and/or weapon are 'rich' in game sense.

There are people who have those items now, who have bought it directly from IM when they were available.

Anyway zulies are game currency and who cares about the billions and trillions anyone might have !!! I know I don't.

One thing is for sure. Can't stand in Junon with a visible Faith weapon or costume without at least one person whispering to

offer to buy the item for a crazy price. Overrated items, that I agree :) 

#1525 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:01 PM

Actually here I have to disagree. Not everyone who wears and holds a faith costume and/or weapon are 'rich' in game sense.
There are people who have those items now, who have bought it directly from IM when they were available.
Anyway zulies are game currency and who cares about the billions and trillions anyone might have !!! I know I don't.

One thing is for sure. Can't stand in Junon with a visible Faith weapon or costume without at least one person whispering to
offer to buy the item for a crazy price. Overrated items, that I agree :)

When I said that, I meant those ancient class armors (although in fact they have no class requirements). I agree tbag you can invest money om faiths as they are nice (by japanese), but seriously ancient armors for dozen of billions.
While they always want those useful kingset for cheap, and pay low for those good looking warship mount...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users