Basic WoE Guide to Builds, Roles, and Gameplay [updated: 4/15/15] - Page 3 - Classic Class Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Basic WoE Guide to Builds, Roles, and Gameplay [updated: 4/15/15]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#51 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:35 PM

Mastersmith's roll is to break enemy gear, with Meltdown/Shattering Strike. This is done best with Tomahawk Throw alongside Snipers in the back row. They can fight enemy emp breakers in dire situations with Cart Termination/HSCR. They can also portal guard with card revo & meltdown buff which never misses target outside of safety wall.

SVD and Strength-Agi-Vit both work for the role.

#52 Sparkhawke

Sparkhawke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

Why does this guide suggest agi over vit for wizards and scholars? It seems unlikely the extra speed casting in strings make up for their pathetic survivability and stun rate. I suppose it suggests gears for the stuns.

Edited by Sparkhawke, 03 October 2016 - 11:04 AM.

#53 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:07 PM

Players avoid to put vit on WoE wizards to take less damage from Bombs. A vitless wizard will take around 1kish damage from one bomb while you would take around 5kish if you put your remaining point on vit.

You are supposed to always be under Sacrifice when playing a vitless wizard, that way you'll get stun immunity(with gears), survivability with sacrifice and you'll reduce the Bomb damage transfered to your paladin.

As for scholars, they don't have any survivability problem, the only reason to put some agi points is to spam skills slightly faster thanks to a faster skill animation.

#54 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

Personally, I'll go 99 base dex/vit for scholar and 25 agi. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users