Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#51 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

i Study Finance and work in a Private Equity Bank, fyi. 

There is no way to reason with you 2. 

Sam, Out. 

#52 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:49 PM

This is why Feuer and Canedah are the most hated people on the forum.

Because they think they're right. But they are not.

Hated because we actually knew what was going to happen??

I am hated now by you, because I am thankful for new items? 

TheRealCaNehDa

LOL nothing goes as plan or said, everything is subject to change at their discretion or to gain in favor of them.  Remember who benefits the most from all those Changes upon changes they do to the same thing time & time again. I will admit the new clan system is the Best new content they have came up with with out trying to save and change the old system similar to the multiple changes they have done to our old Lvl 200 gear lol

#SupportThePoor

#SupportTheGame
#SupportTheDevs
#SupportWarpPortal 

Regarding to this post, u didt expect it at all. U didnt pay any attention. Ur just lucky.

Just lucky? - He's not the only one that' "thinks he's always right" on that "luck" 

Pay attention please. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 09 April 2015 - 02:50 PM.

#53 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:52 PM

Hated because we actuallyarrow-10x10.png knew whatarrow-10x10.png was going to happenarrow-10x10.png??

I am hated now by you, because I am thankfularrow-10x10.png for new itemsarrow-10x10.png

#SupportTheGame
#SupportTheDevs
#SupportWarpPortal 

Just lucky? - He's not the only one that'arrow-10x10.png "thinks he's always right" on that "luck" 

Payarrow-10x10.png attention pleasearrow-10x10.png

Lol I bet your not as prepared as you claimarrow-10x10.png to be.

#SupportThePoor

Edited by Anonymous007, 09 April 2015 - 02:54 PM.

#54 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:59 PM

Fair enough, I typoed item mall items instead of "Armors" 

Look Peteer, they are doing what they can to support "the poor" -- 
DG items can be dissasembled for chance of Pluto/Venu. 

This is a grinding game, If you don't wanna grind for pluto/venu/honorgears/listent  u - ect. 

You're in the wrong game. 

Please, be thankful that in 4 freaking years, they're finally releasing new Armors... 
People like you seem to want to halt the progression of the game? - You don't NEED full (15) to fight in DG, 
You don't NEED full (15) to do some damage in CD.  

I'm not the greatest player here, I never will be, but I enjoy this game, 
And I love that this game is progressing, 
If you want to mock that people like me and feuer are not bothered by spending money in item mall to help pay for Server cost, to help pay for DEV salleries, GO AHEAD, I DON'T CARE. 

The market is ABSOLUTELY SATURATED with venurunes, (and kinda saturated with plutos too tbh if you don't mind paying zullies for it)

It's not people like me and feuer that are killing this game, it's people like you being ungrateful, that makes people like me have to try to defend, honestly what am I defending here? them releasing new gears? please think about what you are upset about here. 

#55 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:01 PM

lol canedah if that's the way ur mind works.

if let's say 90% of the game are complaining ( these are all rich people since the beginners went away and said WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE, and those beginners who are lucky to survive )

and 10% Are happy about this patch, this is a rebel

even though its 50% complaining, 50% survive, u cannot just make those 50% complain dont you.

they complain because there is a reason.

Yes u are just like that because u are lucky. And I see u got some low level chars there btw.

Let's see where you will level up. Temple? Ruins? Orlo thats it and u must probably this is an underpopulated game anymore.

Yes I know this is right but the game is not ready for this.

It's like putting 15 years education to africa and yet ppl in africa are POOR

#56 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

how did the game progress there are no people anymore.

I hope ppl buy ur stuff that ur artisan makes.

U just dont realize u meet same people everyday and that is not progress

how do the beginners progress? nothing, just play until zant maybe or junon and quit

and find it boring because they only see max lvl chars and not new friends to play with.  i dont think thats progress

#57 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

Okay everyone, I'm going to need to ask that this settle down.

I can understand both sides, but the reality is this is how it's happened.

• We gave a heads up, best we could at the time we made the post, about future gear being implemented.
  • The 100% refund was our way to help ease the changes that were made to the bonuses for the Honor sets.
    • It doubled as a way for anyone with the foresight to stock up for the 220 Tier equipment, that we gave the heads up to.
    • We were aware of this, and allowed for it, because we felt the changes to the set bonuses were more important to ease in as a change.
  • The refine event was suggested by some within the community, we agreed it would be great with all the new armors that were introduced from the dungeon.
    • Events like this usually only go for a weekend or week. But we extended it because we thought it would be appreciated to have the extra time.
  • Our goal was to get the 220 gear out as quickly as possible prior to the server merge, so that once the merge happens, everyone can work together (or compete) for the new equipment and have more goals to work towards. There are even more pieces of equipment, and updates we're working towards:
    • Blue equipment Set bonuses being enhanced.
    • Updating the bonus stats Defense & Magic Defense to the new scale, so the values are more impacting and beneficial.
    • New Accessories for various missing level ranges, as well as the Sikuku Catacombs.
    • And on, and on, and on...

We will always be adding to game content, that is the nature of the game. With only 4 of 7 planets accessible, do you really think the current "end game" is actually the end game content?

We have quite a bit of room for expansion, content, equipment, features, and most importantly, fun to add to ROSE Online. :)

I get why some of you may be unhappy, but you may also be a bit unaware that we are not close to being finished here.

We will try to work on giving better advanced notice on content additions like this, to help better prepare, but please don't ignore the fact that updates like this will happen and the current "end game" options, will no longer be, "end game."

#58 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

Canehda do u actually read?

We say that we like the New content however not the Way how iT is getting released, especially for the poor.

Fancy words dont overvalue stupidity.
Ps what the -_- are these animale doing here?

#59 nooooodles

nooooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

It's not about supporting the poor. And it's kind of irritating to see people w/ faiths and more zulies than most people try to make this whole ordeal about it. People are upset that this announcement about new gears wasn't made in advance of them disassembling all their honor gear and spending it. Everyone wants to be the best ingame and to be ahead of everyone else. If only people knew new gears were coming and they could hoard all their points until so.. Oh wait.. there was an announcement.
You can try to spin it any way you want but really, you should be thankful there was even a chance to get your honor gears refunded back. And don't act like the gears you have now are completely useless. I doubt you will enter into a cd with everyone in new +15 gears.

#60 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

(Some poetry to shed some light)

I know it sounds bitter, but what can I do, Im lookin out of my window and this is MY VIEW.

90% of people will judge you by the color of your skin tone, We all got issue's & problems how do you handle yours? I say you never know a man until that man is poor, Does he maintain his belief & what he standing for? Or does he B###h cuz he's focused on what he cant afford?

#SupportThePoor

Personally, I hope that with this new update, everyone wants to go to CD to farm points, or everyone wants to farm DG for Lisent U, --- I just hope, everyone comes and farms... 

The point everyone wanted to make, has  been made. 

I apologize if what I have said here has came off as arrogant, or upset anyone, and hope that we can all go back to the game, and endure that terrible grind to get max gears, and enjoy it while it lasts another 4 years until new updates and new content comes out. 

GG's everyone. 

It's not about supporting the poor. And it's kind of irritating to see people w/ faiths and more zulies than most people try to make this whole ordeal about it. People are upset that this announcement about new gears wasn't made in advance of them disassembling all their honor gear and spending it. Everyone wants to be the best ingame and to be ahead of everyone else. If only people knew new gears were coming and they could hoard all their points until so.. Oh wait.. there was an announcement.
You can try to spin it any way you want but really, you should be thankful there was even a chance to get your honor gears refunded back. And don't act like the gears you have now are completely useless. I doubt you will enter into a cd with everyone in new +15 gears.

Well said. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 09 April 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#61 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

see ppl complaining

#62 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:35 PM

Actually the best for poor players would have been if people wouldn't have been noticed before the new gears release.

Once it's known that new gears are comming the "rich" players usually sell their gears (acchiving still a fair price), beside that they stack up honor/valor/chatas to get the new gears right when the server comes online.

This pretty much overpowers them and poor players suffer by the disadvantage quite a lot.

The best thing would be if content-updates would be a surprise, means everybody would have an even chance to get the new gears.

Edited by SlowBob, 09 April 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#63 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:54 PM

^Pple wont get surprised. they will be disappointed. There is nothing even chance.

Surprise! New gears. I quit. Bye rose again.

If someone is disappointed because a game (which is still in development) releases new content, he/she is obviously playing the wrong kind of game. As a matter effect the only logical consequence would be quitting the game without looking back, raging about it is just destructive for both sides.

Just saying, I heared that tetris didn't get updated in a while.

Edited by SlowBob, 09 April 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#64 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:57 PM

Bobs right about that. 

As for Canedah, don't apologize for having an opinion mate. 

#65 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

its not like that sir.

I could've said puppy u to you or something bad  but i didnt right.

Sometimes watch something

#66 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

is the 220 gears recolored stuff?

#67 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

progress is progress , with plenty of +15  new sets with the last update . i sure i am going to work on these new ones as well.

after long of no new gear , i'm extremely excited even if i know i won't have it completed right away.

Edited by tmaxx3, 09 April 2015 - 04:33 PM.

#68 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

they could've given it more time to design new onesssssssssssssss

#69 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

They operated exactly the same as I would expect a legitimate business to operate.
They gave you a warning 3 weeks ago,
they gave you an extra week on the refine event [it was supposed to end last week]
they gave you the ability to gain foresight into what set's you'll want to consider when the new tier comes out
and they're still giving you the chance to save money if you are a IM user by taking advantage of an extended sale period.

That to me make perfect business sense.
And what does post count have to do with anything? My post count doesn't magically buff me with foresight on future patches.
Also, I'm not the only person who saw this coming, Canedah already said he did. I think the only person who doesn't get it here it you. They're a business, expect business decisions to be made with the opportunity to make money.

it sound like you work at the stock market ..
but did you aware in this server probably 75% of the players are kids, like you always mentioned in many post.
so many will not thinking the same way like you ..
if got your items good... then there's no problem with you with this patch..
so stop argueing with them ..
you can just relax and watch tv ..

#70 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:52 PM

it sound like you work at the stock market ..
but did you aware in this server probably 75% of the players are kids, like you always mentioned in many post.
so many will not thinking the same way like you ..
if got your items good... then there's no problem with you with this patch..
so stop argueing with them ..
you can just relax and watch tv ..

When server comes up you wanna get a CD started with me? 
I got new gear already at (15) and wanna go play :D

#71 RositaWG

RositaWG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Leo I think I found a bug tho, new 220 luminous gear shows skill power 80 at stats what is less then a lumi lvl100 o.O could you check it. Maybe someone can screenshot it and post here cuz I'm at phone atm :P

#72 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

So suprised, lucky i just refined my new exalted (thx for fixing the bonus set).. next target --> lvl 220 eqp valor n honor..

#73 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

Leo I think I found a bug tho, new 220 luminous gear shows skill power 80 at stats what is less then a lumi lvl100 o.O could you check it. Maybe someone can screenshot it and post here cuz I'm at phone atm :P

Just put up a fix for that, but thank you! :D

#74 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:06 PM

Leo.. ive pmed u about the bug in Valor gears.. and Ive just checked you guys havent fixed it.. new gear 220 courage/brave have same def/magic def as old 200 gear.. and only ones which is correct is the arms part.. head/body/boots are bugged.. I've pmed you abt it but you havent read it.. please fix thanks

#75 adias2

adias2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Locationbali
  • Server:draconis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

btw, is valor set don't have bonuses set?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users