[Issue] Game Progress not saving (15/4/11) - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Issue] Game Progress not saving (15/4/11)

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#76 LloydUTR

LloydUTR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOn my chair,Earth,next to the Moon and the Sun
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:<=== That

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

there goes my weekend.....

#77 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:31 PM

umm popocorn what exactly is happening there>

I was able to gather a short notice on this. The problem is based on the yesterday's hardware failure and has to do with the database. 

At they moment they're working on a fixing plan. As I already said, I will get updates later on. Sadly I have no further infos at the moment. I'm really sorry.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 11 April 2015 - 11:36 PM.

#78 Tirbing

Tirbing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:36 PM

I was able to gather a short notice on this. It has something based on the yesterday's hardware failure and has to do with the database. 

At they moment they're working on a fixing plan. As I already said, I will get updates later on. Sadly I have no further infos at the moment. I'm really sorry.

No no, dont be sorry. you did great. keep up the good work. im waiting for the news, so make sure to update it when u get the info :)

#79 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:39 PM

No no, dont be sorry. you did great. keep up the good work. im waiting for the news, so make sure to update it when u get the info :)

I can ensure you that I will post updates for you as soon as I get them. At the moment there's nothing I would like to do more.

I wanted to personally say "Thank you" to everyone for being such a great community.

#80 Fatmanu

Fatmanu

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:51 PM

Oh ... my items in the market have disapeared. I tried to relog but this time only a few gold left. The same for the items and gold i send to my daughter Mackenzia ... I just had bought the latest part of GB set i needed ... 

I think many players are in the same case as me ... I'm afraid, even if i know that technical team do its possible to fix ...

#81 mastercupid

mastercupid

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPsyche's Heart
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:05 AM

We‘ve been waiting for about 24hours now for this to be fix. and now you want us to wait for another 7hours just for another update that is not sure if bad or good news. Not cool man..

#82 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:14 AM

We‘ve been waiting for about 24hours now for this to be fix. and now you want us to wait for another 7hours just for another update that is not sure if bad or good news. Not cool man..

You can believe me, there's no one who thinks this is cool. Not the staff, not the producer and also not me. But sometimes unpredictable things can happen. We can't do more than informing you as soon as we get informations. 

I would really like to give you more informations but I just don't have some at the moment. To be honest I'm glad that I got a more or less exact time when I will be informed further. 

I know it's hard to stay patient, so I really appreciate that you guys do so.

#83 ReMont

ReMont

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Myself

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

Thank you Popcorn for keeping us up to date. Hopefully, the staff will have the server up ASAP. Ganbatte! 

#84 Bao1

Bao1

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

Question will there be compensation due to the fact of this long-duration-sever-bugged, I know I'm being greedy, but it's weekend, and it's been the longest bug that ever had happens, + there are also some events going on, so much thing we could accomplish today, it would be fair if we get to have some compensation !! just my opinion :)

#85 Mnogoigraq

Mnogoigraq

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

Question will there be compensation due to the fact of this long-duration-sever-bugged, I know I'm being greedy, but it's weekend, and it's been the longest bug that ever had happens, + there are also some events going on, so much thing we could accomplish today, it would be fair if we get to have some compensation !! just my opinion :)

I totaly agree with you.

#86 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:44 AM

Woa, really seems to be some sort of serious hardware based issue this time. I hope everything will turn out well at the end.

I know that some issues like that can be tricky and hard to find (and to solve).

So I keep fingers crossed for you guys.  :p_smile:

I believe in you WP staff, you can do it. My best wishes to anyone involved. 

Here, sending over some extra amount of luck - well, this can't be wrong. I hope it helps you guys in solving this issue.

Like I said, I keep fingers crossed for you guys.  :p_smile:

Thanks Poppie for keeping us as much up to date on this issue as possible.   :p_smile:

Hihi, I think Poppie will find  a way regarding compensation. I'm about sure he will talk to the producer about it. He never forgets us players in this kind of situation (and not in any other situation btw).  I think regarding compensation all will be fine, I know our Poppie.. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 12 April 2015 - 01:45 AM.

#87 Nazrii

Nazrii

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In East Europe

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:55 AM

Dude Popcorn, I bought 40 IS ystrdy from the IM store. When I relogged , IS were gone and the IM were never returned ~ Hope I get it back..

#88 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:59 AM

Dude Popcorn, I bought 40 IS ystrdy from the IM store. When I relogged , IS were gone and the IM were never returned ~ Hope I get it back..

If that's your only concern... Just write a ticket to the support after the server is up and running again.

#89 Nakasensei

Nakasensei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:08 AM

-_-

#90 OwesomeOtter

OwesomeOtter

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:11 AM

How does one write a ticket?

#91 SuyoBun

SuyoBun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on earth

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

Keep up the good work Popcorn and the staff, we wait for the good news  :p_hi:

#92 april21997

april21997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAntipolo City
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:25 AM

#StillHoping

This day server will be fixed :_)

#93 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

my guess is it won't be fixed until monday... so erm see ya monday guys :D

#94 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Vai rèn đoá mừ :)

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

;-; Im only allow to play on weekend Argh! ....

#95 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:14 AM

If that's your only concern... Just write a ticket to the support after the server is up and running again.

-_-

There is no need to write support tickets about lost IM items. The plan is to give them back into your inventory within 48 hours after the server is open again.

my guess is it won't be fixed until monday... so erm see ya monday guys :D

;-; Im only allow to play on weekend Argh! ....

I'm so sorry about that.

#96 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:31 AM

Seriously...

I farmed a lot during the time the database didnt record any progress. The information isnt to obvious and that you should take in to consideration. You should post any actual information in the patcher screen before the game starts. I dont know why you dont post ALL information there, like events, updates and server maintainance.

Here for an example why cant we read about the database bug and other actual events on the public website??

www.playdragonsaga.com

By the way this game have ALWAYS been buggy since started to play it, same thing with Dragonica before it closed. Dont even think of developing new maps before all the bugs have been taken care of. And optimize the game because it takes to much hardware capacity then it should.

#97 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:43 AM

Seriously...

I farmed a lot during the time the database didnt record any progress. The information isnt to obvious and that you should take in to consideration. You should post any actual information in the patcher screen before the game starts. I dont know why you dont post ALL information there, like events, updates and server maintainance.

Here for an example why cant we read about the database bug and other actual events on the public website??

www.playdragonsaga.com

By the way this game have ALWAYS been buggy since started to play it, same thing with Dragonica before it closed. Dont even think of developing new maps before all the bugs have been taken care of. And optimize the game because it takes to much hardware capacity then it should.

I agree that the page has to be updated regularly. But at the time being there is a lot of work with the taking over process of the development. I'm sure that the webpage (and with it the patcher) will be updated regularly again soon.

As for the "buggyness": Sure it has bugs, and no one ever stated that there will be new maps developed before bugs are fixed. Bug fixes have the highest priority. The first step was fixing the Virgo/Hades HP bug.

As for the current issue: This is not a "normal" game bug, it is a serious issue. So this can't be compared.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 12 April 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#98 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

lots of people warn and tell all of us in game about this problem. seems that you didn't notice it at all meow

seems that they are lack of people to update everything including their website meow

server closed? nah that's imposible meow

there will be a notice before if this last server going down forever meow

developing new things is not that simple meow

coding, graphic design, bug fixing are not that easy as you think meow

and they need to get access to everything and about licensing i guess meow.

hardware failure is beyond prediction, even your own computer might go down sometime meow

at least they are trying to do their best to make everything back to normal meow

got to wait and hope for the best meow

everything is useless if we just keep complaining anyway meow

that's all we can do since we don't have access and can not help them directly meow

i'm sure they are still working until this time to fix it and probably forgot to eat or drink meow

just hope for the best, they have done their best for all of us now meow

#99 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

if you want to give a compensation about this massive crash  just give 500IM to every player in the game xD   <<<<<< just a joke but i still think it a good idea and it not allot.

anyway if the server is not back to day, it wont change a thing to me, i will be at work so i wont see the time pass. i just hope for all other player who play during the week<<< for all of them. i hope the server will be back to night or sometime to day.

Edited by zirothos, 12 April 2015 - 03:51 AM.

#100 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:50 AM

how bout instead of useless complaining give some ideas for bigwheel and mixboard for subsequent maintenance #4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users