ridicolous honor prices - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ridicolous honor prices

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

50% increase but, we're all still earning the same if not less honor because we're all still stuck in the same dam tier.... 

#27 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

If you believe its not worth upgrading to the next tier because the stats aren't significant enough, that's your call. :)

The competition within the PvP based arenas are setup in a way, so it's rewarded based on the kind of objectives and scale of effort within it.

We have, however, started designs for a new PvP mode that we think the community will enjoy, but more on that will come mid-May.

#28 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

I want a PVP areana for Visitor only. 
No weapons or gear either, and no buffs!... 
The fairest fights ever! 

^ judging by the "wkwkwk" im just gonna say no.   :mwahaha:

btw, -totally serious now- how exatly do you pronounce that, is it like a wookie? or like that one muppet "waka-waka". I'm confused, as there's no vowels. 

It doesn't make sense, but it's 
"hahahahaha" 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 13 April 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

so their 'w' is 'h' and their 'k' is 'a', but what makes the 'w' and 'k' sounds?

#30 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

http://www.quora.com...oes-wkwkwk-mean
http://edpedia.wikia...rious_Countries

#31 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

Personally, given that this games population has died so significantly, and that if you don't have union gears, it makes it ridiculous for you to even try to pvp others, I think there needs to be a more cost efficient set of equipment, obviously having less stats, but at least giving new comers a chance, it would cost a newbie an arm and a leg, and the other arm, and other leg to get the gears to even be equal with most of the population now. It's honestly not newbie friendly.... In my opinion, when I ask people why they don't play, they can't gear for the fun part.

#32 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

it better be a pvp arena small team comp leo. we've all had enough CD, and the other two game modes only run when they're pre-built. 

#33 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

Personally, given that this games population has died so significantly, and that if you don't have union gears, it makes it ridiculous for you to even try to pvp others, I think there needs to be a more cost efficient set of equipment, obviously having less stats, but at least giving new comers a chance, it would cost a newbie an arm and a leg, and the other arm, and other leg to get the gears to even be equal with most of the population now. It's honestly not newbie friendly.... In my opinion, when I ask people why they don't play, they can't gear for the fun part.

I've already mentioned awhile ago that this game needs to start bringing in new players and literally the only way to do that is to spend time focusing on improving how things can be obtained for the new players..  This is where i say character locked things should exist so multiple new chars aren't made but making quest of the new players that gave very USEFUL sets and items all the way to lvl 200 would be amazing.  I'd say make a quest that's from 100-200 gets you to obtain a quest set form of the rein force sets that are also up gradable and non-breakable.  It puts the newbies at a level that can be apart of the rest of the population and it gives room for the rest of the game to be used.  

#34 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

I've already mentioned awhile ago that this game needs to start bringing in new players and literally the only way to do that is to spend time focusing on improving how things can be obtained for the new players..  This is where i say character locked things should exist so multiple new chars aren't made but making quest of the new players that gave very USEFUL sets and items all the way to lvl 200 would be amazing.  I'd say make a quest that's from 100-200 gets you to obtain a quest set form of the rein force sets that are also up gradable and non-breakable.  It puts the newbies at a level that can be apart of the rest of the population and it gives room for the rest of the game to be used.  

Thank you someone that understands that the players playing right now arent the only people that want to play

#35 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Meh.. I doubt noobs will ever have a chance in this game unless they pay $

#36 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

I agree with leena. Friends who put money in the game make it. I dont and i am falling behind lots. Never able to catch up.

#37 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

Game is at the point of pay to win, no one will play a pay to win game, where there are actual f2p games out there

unless youre like us and are well off already

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:36 AM

Then you gotta be doin something wrong

I've know a handful of players who started by farming, then into crafting. Then into farming some better items like epics / gems, turned around started B/S'ing, and now have hundreds of B's to fund themselves, in less then a year. 

The games not pay to win. It's pay to be lazy. 

#39 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

Also.. U can easily refine honor 220 gears to +10 with just honor bindrunes... Dont need to use any powders or lisents.. :)

#40 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

I've know a handful of players who started by farming, then into crafting. Then into farming some better items like epics / gems, turned around started B/S'ing, and now have hundreds of B's to fund themselves, in less then a year. 

Which indicates these are people you know and people who have the potential to know someone in the game which gives them back knowledge and probably a little more help than a fresh newbie would get.  I tried the whole lvl from 1-230 and I could get nowhere without giving myself ATLEAST 20 mil by lvl 90 (which is A LOT for someone starting).....  This game is not newbie friendly and there needs to be ways for new players to catch up like the following suggestion I gave.  As for me, of course it isn't going to be that hard to catch up and get the new sets (even as a spear champ) compared to someone starting new.  Hell i'm comfortable enough to spend my own money on this game to catch up but someone new isn't going to do that.  So many current players complain about this and that but not once do you ever hear someone complain about not enough new players or a way to gain new players...  

#41 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:21 AM

any newbie can ask questions and get valuable information. if the trolls in the game didn't stop LYING to them and giving them crap advice, they'd be better off. 

and getting 20mil is NOTHING in today's market. 

S> 50 dirty heart stones

done.

Seriously, I can get 50mil by level 40 every time no problem. And I tell EVERY noobie who asks me "how do i EARN money" to grab everything and either sell or store it. 

They always have enough for a unique before 100, enough to get some max stats, and plenty for a cart + potions + some low EQ level refines. 

like i said, stop giving them garbage advice and they're fine. cause i can almost guarantee you, 90%+ noobs ask that question. and most are lied to. 

#42 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

Like in every MMO it is luck if you meet someone ingame who helps you, or not -  same for people that support new players, sometimes those develope to great players, sometimes you don't ever see them anymore....

If you know how, you can do well as newbie without buying IM, but it is not easy...

Best (latest) example would for me be the Titan players like HoneyB, she knows the game so she did well natuarly, but I think Rose is a wonderfull game and the key to success is keeping new players active and not getting frustrated by all the work they have to do for becoming a good and successfull Rosearian.

Edited by iMatt, 15 April 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#43 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

or getting tired of being trolled, lied to, used and scammed. Yeah, that'll help their moral. 

#44 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

I started off by crafting and look where I am now. But still, those players won't get anywhere at this current rate. I don't believe what anyone says about it unless they have data supporting it. No one at this time is going to get rich by farming without paying $. That's all I have to say. Well..maybe if they decide to not have a life and play this game 12 hours a day for the next 365 days straight..yeah maybe then ...

Well I can see players getting very rich by farming the new gems all day nonstop. Yea that could do it i guess..but honestly how fun is that?

Edited by Leeny, 19 April 2015 - 06:18 PM.

#45 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:13 PM

I started off by crafting and look where I am now. But still, those players won't get anywhere at this current rate. I don't believe what anyone says about it unless they have data supporting it. No one at this time is going to get rich by farming without paying $. That's all I have to say. Well..maybe if they decide to not have a life and play this game 12 hours a day for the next 365 days straight..yeah maybe then ...

Well I can see players getting very rich by farming the new gems all day nonstop. Yea that could do it i guess..but honestly how fun is that?

I myself also did start off by crafting, but that was back when people actually bought stuff, such as harden and reinforced, as well as wings

Now what person does, so few that a person crafting takes forever to get ROI

#46 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:30 PM

every year, someone says "i started this way and i made it, but with current rate i doubt anyone can", but guess what. They keep doing fine. It's probly easier then ever now to make it then it ever was before. 

#47 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:42 PM

every year, someone says "i started this way and i made it, but with current rate i doubt anyone can", but guess what. They keep doing fine. It's probly easier then ever now to make it then it ever was before.

I disagree. When you cant play like 12hours a day its hard to earn zullies. Unless you sell im. Cuz if you cant farm/craft like crazy and vendor 24/7 you wont make it. Believe me i had both situations. Sadly now stuck in the no time to sell/craft ect. Which means if i dont sell im i wont have decent amount of zullie.

#48 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

I've always wanted an armor set refined to (15) :p_swt:

#49 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

I disagree. When you cant play like 12hours a day its hard to earn zullies. Unless you sell im. Cuz if you cant farm/craft like crazy and vendor 24/7 you wont make it. Believe me i had both situations. Sadly now stuck in the no time to sell/craft ect. Which means if i dont sell im i wont have decent amount of zullie.

You can disagree all you want Angel, but that past 10 years are a written fact that people continue to make it just fine. How they do it is their business and their choice, and not really up to you to determine what is 'fair' for them to do. How often you play is also their choice, how far to progress their choice and what activities to partake in, also their choice. I had a friend play ROSE for about 4 months, because he's into game's with story's. He completed every quest in game on a character, had a good time and did it again on another. He played through doing exactly what he wanted to do and never needed help from me [despite my persistent attempts to offer him help]. 

So until one specific person say's "hey I'm having trouble" then we can help that person. But you can't say that NO new person will EVER get to where they want to get based on your assumptions. We were all newbies here once. Not all of us have been here since alpha/beta either. Think about that for a moment. 

#50 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

You can disagree all you want Angel, but that past 10 years are a written fact that people continue to make it just fine. How they do it is their business and their choice, and not really up to you to determine what is 'fair' for them to do. How often you play is also their choice, how far to progress their choice and what activities to partake in, also their choice. I had a friend play ROSE for about 4 months, because he's into game's with story's. He completed every quest in game on a character, had a good time and did it again on another. He played through doing exactly what he wanted to do and never needed help from me [despite my persistent attempts to offer him help].

So until one specific person say's "hey I'm having trouble" then we can help that person. But you can't say that NO new person will EVER get to where they want to get based on your assumptions. We were all newbies here once. Not all of us have been here since alpha/beta either. Think about that for a moment.

No assumptions. Lol i just play 3 years and i never said anything about being fair. But that earning zullie when you cant play 12 hours a day is nearly impossible if you dont buy im. All i said and from experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users