I promised you some additional information about the Clan Update and changes, so here we go! I may repeat myself from some past posts, but this is to help get all the details I possibly can about what's changing, and what we've been doing and maybe a little bit of what we plan for the future down the year.
- Clan Grades, will no longer exist. We know leveling the clan was how you expanded your ability to add to your clan, but we've done away with this in favor of letting you, the clan masters, have more decision over how you want to grow your clan. This is in part due to the new features, I'll discuss below.
- At the moment, clan colors will be set to a single default color until we're able to implement a color control feature in the future.
- Rank, will have an impact on what kind of access will be granted to each member, including access to learning skills.
- Clan Skills. The major focus to the Clan Update are Clan Skills! There are different types of skills being created, and all are to help and support your clannies.
- An explanation over some skill features.
- We will have:
- Permanent Passives, which will always be active and benefit your clan members, just like any passive would on your character, but only apply so long as you are part of the clan.
- Active Skills (two types), that can be used by your clan.
Type 1: has a cooldown based on the clan member as an individual.
Type 2: has a cooldown that is shared with the clan! This means , if someone uses it, it goes on cooldown for everyone in the clan.
- Upkeep Skills, these skills are on a long timer, but will eventually run out once learned. The good thing is, you don't have to wait for it to run out before adding more time to it, because for every time you learn the skill, it will extend the timer by how long it would normally last for.
How to "level" your clan
Technically speaking, clans won't have levels anymore. But, how advanced a clan is, is going to be the skills that are learned. So the more skills you have learned, the more beneficial to be in the clan, and advanced (stronger), your clan will be.
Earning Clan Points will be similar to Experience
- There is a level difference penalty for defeating monsters that are lower level than you are.
- Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink or Purple monsters, will give their normal Clan Points
- Green monsters will be reduced by half their normal rate.
- Blue & Light Blue monsters will have a special condition set for them.
- If you ARE NOT using a Clan Point Medal and/or have Premium bonuses, these monsters WILL NOT yield Clan Points.
- If you ARE using a Clan Point Medal and/or have Premium bonuses, these monsters WILL yield Clan Points at a very low rate, compared to a normal monster's yield.
- When not in a party, will be split proportionately based on damage done to monster.
- When in a party, clan points will be boosted (based on party size) and divided amongst the party.
- Enhancements, such as Premium or Clan Point Medals, will enhance Clan Points earned based on the above.
The type of monster will designate how many clan points can be earned, where the type of monster is what will dictate the amount of Clan Points it will yield.
Clan Field Bonuses
Bonus Clan Points will drop from the Monsters on the Clan Field, just as they do now, but will still grant Clan Points on defeat, as explained above.
While the names are not set, the basic explanation of their effects are being used as placeholders for now.
Permanent Skills - Once learned, they will permanently remain as beneficiary skills for your clan members.
- Clan Expansion - Expands your Clan Roster amount by 5 per level. (current maximum is 20 levels)
- Clan Experience - Grants a bonus to experience earnings to your Clan Members while adventuring, 1% per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Strength - Grants a +1 to STR per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Intelligence - Grants a +1 to INT per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Dexterity - Grants a +1 to DEX per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Concentration - Grants a +1 to CON per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Charm - Grants a +1 to CHARM per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Clan Sense - Grants a +1 to SEN per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
- Stable Training - Grants a +5% boost to Mount Movement Speed (current maximum is 5 levels)
- Clan Heal - Allows each clan member access to an AoE Heal, that will only target/effect Clan Members, and restore 5% MaxHP per level. (current maximum is 5 levels)
- Clan Resurrect - Allows the clan to have access to a mass Resurrect spell, that will only affect Clan Members in range, but the cooldown is shared to the clan.
Some skills will have requirements in order to learn them, or learn their higher levels.
Upkeep Skills - These skills, once learned, will provide their benefit, but on a timer.
These timers are all set to a 30 day timer, giving you plenty of time to make use of the bonus once learned.
You may learn the skill multiple times, which will extend the timer by 30 days each time our purchase the skill with Clan Points.
Each skill only has 1 level, and have no requirements to learn them.
- PvP Offense - +10% PvP Offense
- PvP Defense - +10% PvP Defense
- PvM Offense - +10% PvM Offense
- PvM Defense - +10% PvM Defense
- Clan Power - +10% Attack Power
- Clan Defense - +10% Defense & Magic Defense
- Clan Accuracy - +10% Accuracy
- Clan Dodge - +10% Dodge
- Clan Recovery - +10% Received HP & MP Effectiveness (all sources)
- Stun Resistance - +10% Stun Resistance
- Silence Resistance - 10% Silence Resistance
- Sleep Resistance - +10% Sleep Resistance
- Common Drop Bonus - +50% Common Drop Bonus
- Uncommon Drop Bonus - +30% Uncommon Drop Bonus
- Rare Drop Bonus - +20% Rare Drop Bonus
- Very Rare Drop Bonus - +15% Very Rare Drop Bonus
- Epic Drop Bonus - +5% Epic Drop Bonus
- Legendary Drop Bonus - +2% Legendary Drop Bonus
Diplomacy Settings (Alliances) - We want to see alliances and more Clan related content that would involve competing against other clans, and allow alliances to work together to achieve those goals.
Clan Events - Be it combat, questing, dungeon diving or outer map objectives, we want to see more content designed for Clans, not just any groups that want to participate.
Clan House - We had them once for a short lived time, but we want to see them return! And let the halls be decorated with achievements by the clan.
The Clan Update is still in progress and we may need to cut some features off at launch, if we encounter any problems with their functionality. We will of course work to have all the listed features, and work towards the future plans, but we may not have a date to when those will be ready.