Ragnarok Online II Delayed! - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online II Delayed!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#51 Meshif

Meshif

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationDayton, Ohio

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

I really don't care. I wouldn't touch RO2 anyway. Only reason I'm still on RO1 is basically because of all the time and investment I have put into it, along with friends made. It's hard to just let all that go... otherwise, this is a fail game and part 2 cant be any better, specially if its made by the same company with ignorant GMs, poor customer service, and a Pay2Win attitude.

#52 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

I really don't care. I wouldn't touch RO2 anyway. Only reason I'm still on RO1 is basically because of all the time and investment I have put into it, along with friends made. It's hard to just let all that go... otherwise, this is a fail game and part 2 cant be any better, specially if its made by the same company with ignorant GMs, poor customer service, and a Pay2Win attitude.

I concur =) And besides,with jRPGs dying as in terms of imports,what does RO2 offer thats way more original than RO 1? I wouldnt be surprised if RO 2 came out 7+ years from now at this rate.Close this topic now GMs if your here anymore,lol.

#53 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

Woah someone has their necronomicon out today..

RO2 was internal betad in October to see if the stuff could handle load, there was almost no content present other than to see the character creation and stuff.

I do expect 2011 1st half to see a more public beta if not commercial service for Korea. I wouldn't judge too much based on that october test.

#54 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

Woah someone has their necronomicon out today..

RO2 was internal betad in October to see if the stuff could handle load, there was almost no content present other than to see the character creation and stuff.

I do expect 2011 1st half to see a more public beta if not commercial service for Korea. I wouldn't judge too much based on that october test.

betad? Heim, you may wanna spell check more. :unsure: So, whenever RO2 goes commercial in Korea, how long before we see it here?

#55 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

betad? Heim, you may wanna spell check more. :unsure: So, whenever RO2 goes commercial in Korea, how long before we see it here?

So does 80% of the gaming population. The day people stop saying pls will be the day I find true happiness.

#56 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

So does 80% of the gaming population. The day people stop saying pls will be the day I find true happiness.

The funny thing with that is, is that for being a CM Heim has been known to make some real bad spelling errors.

#57 asabayou

asabayou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

bump

#58 KnightOf0

KnightOf0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Are you looking for Gravity 2013 annual report?  

Date: March 26, 2014

Not looking good, tl dr >> "Gravity recorded a net loss of KRW 17,984 million (US$ 17,042 thousand) for 2013 compared with a net loss of KRW 14,229 million for 2012."

Across the board decline in all revenue stream except in mobile games and that is just the bleeding up to December 31st, 2013.  

No business update section that I was looking for.  Oh well.  

#59 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Necromancy is frowned upon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users