Thor plans - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thor plans

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#226 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

I feel the same way to you. Good job on describing yourself though, i couldnt pull somethong like that :).. And BTW, nice change in font, it normal now so does your attitude, im feeling like you have conceded :)

Lol would love to type the same way on the phone as I do on PC sadly the phone doesn't have the same settings. And what do I concede too actually?

#227 Eikoku

Eikoku

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

That's what safe to 7 certs are for, to upgrade using normal elus and oris without breaking and without downgrading if fail up to +7. I hope they'll add the safe to 7 certs to the compensation and make them character or account bound. And there's also safe to 10 cert for the +9 gears to be upgraded to +10 without breaking if fail.

'if fail'

Compensation should COMPENSATE for the loss. Not items that will leave the people hanging.

They will be like,

"Oh cool, a pvp set, a +7 cert set and a crap load of HD ELUS. I'm gonna get a +10 PVP gear. Not as good as my +14 set but it's good enough."

(a few upgrade attempts later)

"Oh, man. I did get my set. But it just kept failing and all I have are +7 stuff. Stuff that can't even get +9 bonuses. What a let down. QQ"

It should be something that is of equal value or something close to it. Not the 'chance' to have something good enough.

Oh sure, the item didn't break but without +9 or above. There's no bonus. Something that some of us worked hard for.

Edited by Eikoku, 16 May 2015 - 06:33 AM.

#228 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:38 AM

Well , unless you want every Thor players be flamed every now and then by Chaos due to those "You're lucky that _____ " (saying it like Britney Spears and Z snap x2 x2 ) , let's just wait for the last news once everybody can login .

#229 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

This is not pRO anymore, I'm sure you get that part, don't you.

#230 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:54 AM

'if fail'

Compensation should COMPENSATE for the loss. Not items that will leave the people hanging.

They will be like,

"Oh cool, a pvp set, a +7 cert set and a crap load of HD ELUS. I'm gonna get a +10 PVP gear. Not as good as my +14 set but it's good enough."

(a few upgrade attempts later)

"Oh, man. I did get my set. But it just kept failing and all I have are +7 stuff. Stuff that can't even get +9 bonuses. What a let down. QQ"

It should be something that is of equal value or something close to it. Not the 'chance' to have something good enough.

Oh sure, the item didn't break but without +9 or above. There's no bonus. Something that some of us worked hard for.

Guaranteed instant upgraded certs/deeds is not yet possible to implement in iRO because they have the same item IDs.

Sources:

http://divine-pride....ificate#servers

As everyone have said, it's okay to demand something but not as much as instant +14 gears. That's why my only added request from the compensation are safe certs and not r4efine deeds and nothing more. Also there are other characters that are wiped out but don't have any OP gears, mostly the players that quit last decade but returned just this year.

And seriously? Over hundreds of enriched ores and still didn't reach +9 in just 1 equipment? Just like what I said, that's what enriched NPC events are for: Higher chance of success minus breaking until +9. Also upgrading +9 to +10 will neither fail nor downgrade so nothing is lost except the ores and the cert. In addition, upgrading from +10 will never downgrade when using HD bradium/carnium.

Also this.

This is not pRO anymore, I'm sure you get that part, don't you.

#231 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:57 AM

just wanted to say thanks to the pRO players who have been reasonable about all the issues. your efforts don't go unnoticed. i won't let the bad apples ruin my opinion of you

#232 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

When you move to a different place in real life, you can't always expect things to be exactly the same as the previous place you lived in. You can either adapt or make your new life as miserable for yourself and the people around you as possible.

#233 glentot013

glentot013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:THOR

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:43 AM

How about the Enhanced Weight Limit for those who had them in pRO but got stripped when they migrated to Thor; When Thor officially opened, I was able to restore EWL from 3 of my characters by speaking to the Ripped Callus in Eden 2nd floor. Unfortunately, 2 of my characters who recently were pulled-out from the AutoDC issue were not able to restore their EWL, which were maxed out in pRO. -one of which is a Baby Ranger with very low weight limit (around 2000).

I still have 4 characters (3 having EWL from pRO) experiencing the AutoDC issue, and I'm guessing they would not get the EWL as well.

:sob:

I understand that you guys are trying to fix majority of the problems with the Thor server, but is there a way to retain their weight limit from pRO? These are AutoDC characters we're talking about, not from the Fallen500, and I assume you have a way to re look into their data, to level 5 EWL at least? :happy:

#234 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

I doubt it will ever restore.

Let's just throw in suggestions like a sale for it so that we can buy them again or have it included for June's lucky box along with FAW again :heh:

#235 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:39 AM

just wanted to say thanks to the pRO players who have been reasonable about all the issues. your efforts don't go unnoticed. i won't let the bad apples ruin my opinion of you

I agree I still wish you all well

#236 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

Just for clarification I know quite a few nice Thor players who are being patient and understanding, it's the other 10% minority that are flapping their lips loudly that we and them, whom I just mentioned, can't stand. There is no stereotype, when a fact is a fact. Before you lump me into your "stereotype", I have quite vocally asked others to stop being stereotypical and in some cases racist.

#237 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:14 AM

Doesnt seem like giving out "good opinions" but rather bashing pRO players to me.

I am happy that Thor people dont come to Chaos maint. topic to give out their opinions that dont have anything to so with their server Thor. Maybe next maint., they should just come demand FAW [1] in cash shop for Chaos too, just giving random opinions :v

I can't speak for everyone but I haven't once "bashed" anyone lmao. All I'm saying is to be reasonable, but apparently that's not an option for some people. And they can offer their opinions on whatever they want, doesn't mean they will be listened to. Same thing goes for Chaos/Loki people giving opinions, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and obviously if a suggestion is way off it will simply be discarded.

Edited by Alaska, 16 May 2015 - 10:18 AM.

#238 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

Being demanding is very iRO though, so they get kudos for fitting in.

#239 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

Right 'O :no1:

We're in the forums after all :heh:

#240 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

I can't speak for everyone but I haven't once "bashed" anyone lmao. All I'm saying is to be reasonable, but apparently that's not an option for some people. And they can offer their opinions on whatever they want, doesn't mean they will be listened to. Same thing goes for Chaos/Loki people giving opinions, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and obviously if a suggestion is way off it will simply be discarded.

You have not bashed anyone obviously because you're nice, and that my original post was not meant for you lol :p_idea: :p_hi:

#241 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

My bad then, I thought you were including me in there. :v

#242 FitzPogi

FitzPogi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

bash·ing
noun
informal

1. violent physical assault.

severe criticism.

please point out which of my post was "bashing"

#243 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:16 PM

So defensive ... almost made me fall off my chair :heh:

#244 Inruko

Inruko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:52 PM

This is ridiculous, that's why I am against pRO server migration from the start..

Please. Their server get closed down, they should play ro from the start again (if they want). Not letting them migrate to warpportal and having mvp cards, +20 that aren't wiped? Excuse but how do they even have +20s in their server again? What compensation? Why should they have any compensation?

What time you can never get back playing pRO? Please.. your server got closed down has nothing to do with our server, deal with it! If iRO get closed down, we are not merging to other offical server too.

Congratulation, warpportal. I wish all these effort dealing with problems pRO brought to you and us, will be worth it.

Has GM guaranteed a 0% possibility that Thor will NEVER be merged with iRO Chaos Renewal in the future? And any transfer from Thor to Chaos server forever prohibited?

#245 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

This is ridiculous, that's why I am against pRO server migration from the start..

Please. Their server get closed down, they should play ro from the start again (if they want). Not letting them migrate to warpportal and having mvp cards, +20 that aren't wiped? Excuse but how do they even have +20s in their server again? What compensation? Why should they have any compensation?

What time you can never get back playing pRO? Please.. your server got closed down has nothing to do with our server, deal with it! If iRO get closed down, we are not merging to other offical server too.

Congratulation, warpportal. I wish all these effort dealing with problems pRO brought to you and us, will be worth it.

Has GM guaranteed a 0% possibility that Thor will NEVER be merged with iRO Chaos Renewal in the future? And any transfer from Thor to Chaos server forever prohibited?

Would you like a tin foil hat to go with that post?  I don't think you know anything other than heresy from others because that is full of ignorant things to be saying.  Dial it back.

#246 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

A bucket of water please :wah:

This thread keeps on burning and we don't need arguments as much as possible .

Thor will deal with their problems and we will welcome any feedbacks but please try not to provoke each other to a point that someone will snap then people will go Thor/pRO players causing ruckus and I vote for this or that.

People can easily remember bad over good things , ya know .

Please stop this mess.

If it can be settled by a friendly match ( Like a Guild vs Guild setup ) , someone will just give up to end the matter or everybody will try not to provoke one another should stop this ruckus.

Edited by Lazaruce, 16 May 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#247 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

Wow If all you thought I meant this when I said id rather have Thor shut down, dear sexy cow cheese, I do not agree with this. Holy fart of succubus >.<

#248 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

Wow If all you thought I meant this when I said id rather have Thor shut down, dear sexy cow cheese, I do not agree with this. Holy fart of succubus >.<

wtf

#249 FitzPogi

FitzPogi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Whoever is trying to butt in my convo with cadburychocolate, pls you're not worth my time. 

#250 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

:omg:

play nice please.

if ya have arguments and are within the same server, take it there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users