Thor plans - Page 9 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thor plans

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#201 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

Im not speaking FOR whoever you meant by "us". Was just throwing some ideas. And nah I refuse to read 8 pages of whining.

If you're throwing some ideas,then "think pls" right back at you :))

#202 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

If you read otherthreads in the forum, you're the ones who whines and flames the most even before thor. you somewhat have a behaviour problem, better go to the doctor

For some reason when I read you response to me I feel like I'm dealing with a spoiled child whose losing in a chess match and knocks all the pieces to the ground like a retard. I wonder why.. I don't even know why I bother to reply back to a weak personal attack. Lol Nice try I suppose.

I wonder what kind of business do some Chaos players have with Thor server. They dont even play Thor lmao :p_devil: :p_angel:

I have actually made a char for Thor but ended up leaving cause I got sleepy. Lol

#203 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:01 PM

I have actually made a char for Thor but ended up leaving cause I got sleepy. Lol

Chaos must've bored you recently I bet :heh:

#204 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

Chakri-senpai only sits in South Pront and do nothing but I'm afraid to talk to him u,u

#205 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Not at all. I played Thor since a friend from the Philippines wanted me to come over and hang out and do quests and stuff. But after a while I got really sleepy lol

#206 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:25 PM

Chakri-senpai only sits in South Pront and do nothing but I'm afraid to talk to him u,u

You should be afraid of me.
You shall only pm me when you are in trouble or need helps ^_^

#207 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

For some reason when I read you response to me I feel like I'm dealing with a spoiled child whose losing in a chess match and knocks all the pieces to the ground like a retard. I wonder why.. I don't even know why I bother to reply back to a weak personal attack. Lol Nice try I suppose.

I feel the same way to you. Good job on describing yourself though, i couldnt pull somethong like that :).. And BTW, nice change in font, it normal now so does your attitude, im feeling like you have conceded :)

#208 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:58 PM

I wonder what kind of business do some Chaos players have with Thor server. They dont even play Thor lmao :p_devil: :p_angel:

I was wondering also, whats in it for them? Some people make flaming in the forums a hobby i think.

#209 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

Might not necessarily be "our business" but it doesn't mean we aren't allowed to offer our opinions. No one has said anything particularly harsh, so I don't really see the problem. The fact of the matter is those of you who played on pRO are indeed lucky to have had the option to migrate, but iRO is different and at some point you need to make do with what you get.

I'm not saying you guys don't deserve some sort of compensation, but the way certain individuals are demanding is just silly.

#210 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Some people make flaming in the forums a hobby i think.

Like you.

#211 lordnotrya

lordnotrya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:44 PM

If you read otherthreads in the forum, you're the ones who whines and flames the most even before thor. you somewhat have a behaviour problem, better go to the doctor

eh, you've been very whiny and demanding.

As for me, I am used to adapting, so as long as they fix the dc issues I can manage.

#212 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:55 AM

I feel the same way to you. Good job on describing yourself though, i couldnt pull somethong like that :).. And BTW, nice change in font, it normal now so does your attitude, im feeling like you have conceded :)

Now, now, you gotta keep it cool ~

Not at all. I played Thor since a friend from the Philippines wanted me to come over and hang out and do quests and stuff. But after a while I got really sleepy lol

I remembered this guy tried welcoming pRO players in google translate. It's Fun and everyone gave him A+ for effort :p_smile:

#213 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:02 AM

I remembered this guy tried welcoming pRO players in google translate. It's Fun and everyone gave him A+ for effort :p_smile:

You mean this?

To All Philippines players, Welcome all you good hardworking gamers to IRO Chaos Server I welcome all your ze... ahem expertise in making this game a better market and more competitive game play. Welcome To CHAOS!!! :p_devil: :p_devil: :p_devil:

Sa Lahat ng Pilipinas manlalaro , Maligayang pagdating sa lahat ng sa iyo magandang hardworking na mga manlalaro sa IRO Chaos Server Tinatanggap ko ang lahat ng iyong kadalubhasaan ze ... ahem sa paggawa ng ito laro ng isang mas mahusay na merkado at mas mapagkumpitensya paglalaro . Maligayang pagdating Upang ganap na kaguluhan !!! :p_devil: :p_devil:

:heh:

#214 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:03 AM

eh, you've been very whiny and demanding.

As for me, I am used to adapting, so as long as they fix the dc issues I can manage.

Eh? when have i been demanding? I havent even said "put this and that in the compensation" .A minute or two of backreading wouldnt hurt. Last thing i was talking about was proposals for zenny issues in Thor until this flamer guy came.

Might not necessarily be "our business" but it doesn't mean we aren't allowed to offer our opinions. No one has said anything particularly harsh, so I don't really see the problem. The fact of the matter is those of you who played on pRO are indeed lucky to have had the option to migrate, but iRO is different and at some point you need to make do with what you get.

I'm not saying you guys don't deserve some sort of compensation, but the way certain individuals are demanding is just silly.

Yeah opinions like saying we should start with only characters, item wipe, closing Thor Server and stuff are very constructive and not harsh ( and it is in every thread where thor discussion is in... not harsh really ). And enough already with the "you are lucky and bla bla bla" because we already all about losing MVPS, overupgraded gears and imbalanced items and it isnt even an issue for us.We have already moved on from that long time ago, i dont know why Chaos players are always bringing up that issue when it isnt the issue anymore. I dont get why every problem / solutions others present always ends up being shutdown by people not involved and goes back to " you are lucky and bla bla bla" and sometimes its really really off. Something goes like this in the other thread:

Player Complaining: I only have cotton and shirt because my lvl 150 character was corrupted while other players from pRO still have their items retained, especially those items that cannot be carried over... Overupgraded equips and MVPs card. how can we play with this very OP players already, this is unfair

Chaos player reply: You are lucky. mRO players didnt have that option.Demanding. All pRO players attitude sucks. pRO players bring bots to iRO community. Close thor server and dont merge them with Chaos.

I dont know what's so hard in interpreting the player's complain when its very straight forward. 

#215 FitzPogi

FitzPogi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:54 AM

other players from pRO still have their items retained, especially those items that cannot be carried over... Overupgraded equips and MVPs card. how can we play with this very OP players already, this is unfair

I smell envy :v well the gm's/cm's have been working their asses off trying to fix things, or your server on the matter. They received corrupted files right? Let them handle things. Seriously you guys have to be patient. Things arent gonna be served on silver platter.

think pls

Edited by FitzPogi, 16 May 2015 - 03:15 AM.

#216 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

Doesnt seem like giving out "good opinions" but rather bashing pRO players to me.

I am happy that Thor people dont come to Chaos maint. topic to give out their opinions that dont have anything to so with their server Thor. Maybe next maint., they should just come demand FAW [1] in cash shop for Chaos too, just giving random opinions :v

#217 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:15 AM

Pretty much they just can't stand all the whine, just that. Let all the adults do their work, y'all kiddos shouldn't be demanding much because it is not all about you, yeah, YOU. I don't mind about suggestion of compensation, ideas to help to improve the server and such, but to cater to your own demand as if I don't get x, I can't do y at all is just insane. This ain't your theme park, this is reality, and reality hits you hard when it's time.

#218 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:01 AM

Heh. What good will it bring.

You can hope, but don't whine because you choose to hope. Everyone has that choice. GMs and the tech team are trying their best. Even if you can do better at coding or debugging, what can you do? All we ever could do is wait or update regarding the bugs and errors.

Its not like you were the only ones who lost gears here though.

Its a two way damage tho. iRO can't earn as much as before with the few players online on Thor.. Not to mention they're giving extra hours of their day to fix these things giving a bit of their "me" time for an incident that they weren't in control of. Meanwhile here we are, we just lost a couple of digital items. Data that one day would also cease to exist. money you shelled out here is important. But you seem to act as if this was the only thing you shell out with your money.

#219 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:10 AM

I smell envy :v well the gm's/cm's have been working their asses off trying to fix things, or your server on the matter. They received corrupted files right? Let them handle things. Seriously you guys have to be patient. Things arent gonna be served on silver platter.

Read comments, you'll know that others say theyll even wait for a month or two for the server just to be stable. What we/they cant stand is you chaos players bashing and yapping with your stereotyping attitude.

#220 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:32 AM

Can someone tell what you are arguing about?

I don't wanna read 8 pages of arguing.

Thanks.

#221 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

Noodles or pasta?

#222 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:42 AM

Rice.

#223 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:04 AM

Heh. What good will it bring.

You can hope, but don't whine because you choose to hope. Everyone has that choice. GMs and the tech team are trying their best. Even if you can do better at coding or debugging, what can you do? All we ever could do is wait or update regarding the bugs and errors.

Its not like you were the only ones who lost gears here though.

Its a two way damage tho. iRO can't earn as much as before with the few players online on Thor.. Not to mention they're giving extra hours of their day to fix these things giving a bit of their "me" time for an incident that they weren't in control of. Meanwhile here we are, we just lost a couple of digital items. Data that one day would also cease to exist. money you shelled out here is important. But you seem to act as if this was the only thing you shell out with your money.

Yes, and we will die. we cannot bring these digital items nor the computer so it might be best if we stop playing and nurture our selves spiritually since its the only thing we can bring along with our faith with God when we die

#224 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

Backreading gave me a headache as If we're back to day 1 from announcement.

Can we just settle this by force ? :gg:

Have 1 guild rep from both server with certain gear , level and skill rules just for fun?

Will people understand each other better or will it put more oil into the furnace ?

Hell , I'm off to work.

Make sure ya pay yer bills on time so I won't hear the "whining" about any late fees , ayt? :no1:

Just kidding :P

#225 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

too bad i don't have a God.

0 user(s) are reading this topic