Thor plans - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thor plans

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#126 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

i think it did not came from OCA's, i saw a GR card inserted in Boitata armor? Boitata Armors became NO SLOT when the server launched, so how come does he have GR card that came from OCA that is inserted in a NO slot boitata armor then, and also Maya Purples, yes alot of them. 

~ This is just my opinion on what i just saw

Maybe because it came from Mystical Card Album. Maya Purple card can also be obtained via Mystical Card Album as well along with other mini-boss cards.

#127 Guyak

Guyak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:06 PM

The ones that the screenshots showed we searched for and found that they came from OCAs opened on Thor.

This is not true. I personally know some people (myself included lol) whose carded gear were migrated.

#128 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

Maya Purple is carried over since it's not in both Oda's and LU's lists. But I wonder about the GR card, especially since it's in the exclusion list.

#129 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:19 AM

KVM allows you to choose a weapon for your class.

I need Giant Crossbow. I don't use KVM weapons.

#130 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:44 AM

i think it did not came from OCA's, i saw a GR card inserted in Boitata armor? Boitata Armors became NO SLOT when the server launched, so how come does he have GR card that came from OCA that is inserted in a NO slot boitata armor then, and also Maya Purples, yes alot of them. 

~ This is just my opinion on what i just saw

Boitata Armor no slot

Spoiler

Boitata Armor (test to compound any card)

Spoiler

The only problem is that boitata armor has no effect at all when you equip it.

#131 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:40 AM

certain equips in game have a hidden slot; compounding makes the font green like you see in the screenshot. other examples include:

thanatos weapons (From ghost palace/cursed swordsman instance) http://db.irowiki.or...=thana&sort=1,1
shiba inu hat http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/18756/
Geffen robe from Geffen tournament http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/15074/

#132 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:32 AM

God am really tired seing all those show-offs and abusers...

Just take my
-Drobe of Axis
-Ogown of Axis
Downgrade my +13 CEB

JUST FRIGGIN RETURN MY BELOVED PET ALICE T^T

...btw, how I wish people start going to mid TI, lag prevents me from soloing xD

#133 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

God am really tired seing all those show-offs and abusers...

Just take my
-Drobe of Axis
-Ogown of Axis
Downgrade my +13 CEB

JUST FRIGGIN RETURN MY BELOVED PET ALICE T^T

...btw, how I wish people start going to mid TI, lag prevents me from soloing xD

My Medusa is broken so I won't return it to egg. :heh:

#134 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

This is not true. I personally know some people (myself included lol) whose carded gear were migrated.

Great! Whats your character name?

#135 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:25 AM

is it really that hard to track down all the restricted cards currently on Thor and check their provenance? It can't have been that many right? also, what's the official stance on allowing mass ocas over from Thor? there didn't appear to be any restrictions on those...

#136 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

LOL

#137 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:54 AM

LOL

I hope he/she honestly answers the question. :heh:

I guess they used that [prefix] Card Album from Zeny Gurl not OCAs. That is, if it was included in the migration.

#138 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:03 AM

I guess they used that [prefix] Card Album from Zeny Gurl not OCAs. That is, if it was included in the migration.

Those Equip-specific Card Albums were carried over but luckily, all the contents inside were removed.

#139 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Why does the game's DB seem so hard to search data on? :( RO probably fails on DB normalization and all that crap...

#140 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

You really didnt have to ask that, you can trace his accoint through WP or IP and delete his item :))

#141 DuzwaNightfury

DuzwaNightfury

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

Well these might help but puting our gears to +9 (though some of mine are at +11  :p_sad: ) the least would be much more appreciated...for example..what help will my glorious morning star do if it is only at +4? or my glorious fist w/c was at +9... some great difference for us..so thats it.. I hope iRO will do something that will satisfy the fallen 500 w. their loss at least to start over again..

#142 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:59 PM

You really didnt have to ask that, you can trace his accoint through WP or IP and delete his item :))

VPNs are a thing.

#143 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

VPNs are a thing.

The dynamicity too. :heh:

I mean, he may be out somewhere.

#144 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:58 AM

Man! so many are sneaky

#145 635243840

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

are there plans of wiping zennies again?

#146 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:00 AM

I really want that to happen too but now we wait for the incoming maintenance and what will they say

#147 NathanDayspring

NathanDayspring

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

I totally disagree with this. I used to have a +14 [2] EA 2 EA 1 Giant Cross Bow, and now its gone because it was included in the wiped items. Now you are telling us that you will be giving us "compensation"? Give me a break. Provide me assurance that the above items would make it at least somewhat near to my item, then maybe I could agree. I could not just sit back and relax about that issue because the Time and Money I spend on it is hard earned..

#148 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

fyi your BXB would have been downgraded to +12 regardless. WP has reached out to LU to see if they can resend the data that was previously corrupted but they can't just take players' word that they were in possession of x gears/cards/etc prior to getting wiped.

#149 Guyak

Guyak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

LOL please tell me this wasn't a serious question? If anything it just gave me the impression that you're not willing to put in extra work to figure out which of the items were unintentionally migrated over.

That being said, I've no problems sending in a report regarding this. Matter of fact I already did for a few items. I just hope you aren't relying entirely on your playerbase to do all the detective work for you. After all, it wouldn't be fair if other players got to retain their -_- just because they've chosen to keep mum.

Edited by Guyak, 01 May 2015 - 01:54 PM.

#150 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

I totally disagree with this. I used to have a +14 [2] EA 2 EA 1 Giant Cross Bow, and now its gone because it was included in the wiped items. Now you are telling us that you will be giving us "compensation"? Give me a break. Provide me assurance that the above items would make it at least somewhat near to my item, then maybe I could agree. I could not just sit back and relax about that issue because the Time and Money I spend on it is hard earned..

maybe it's time to spend your time and money on the real world (and tbh, this includes me).. We didn't even pay iRO, and here we are demanding so much. We should understand that they are doing their best to recover our lost items. Be patient. This is a different management from pRO. Unlike pRO, they have a sense of responsibility here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users