Thor plans - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thor plans

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#76 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Please open the migration for accounts again, I forgot to get one account migrated :(

Gonna have to contact Level Up for that.

#77 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

Please open the migration for accounts again, I forgot to get one account migrated :(

We already have more than enogh time for that, there are better things to be prioritized. Please stick to the threads topic

#78 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

The 890 accounts that currently suffer from a Account Gender/Character Class Gender mismatch will be fixed during this weeks maintenance on 4/29 9am PDT - 1pm PDT

#79 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:04 PM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

Are the Mighty and Enriched Hammer NPCs only applicable to +7-+10? Just a suggestion though but will this include Safe to 7 Certs?

#80 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

what's the main storage of thor going to be so we can start moving them??

also, how many characters can we make in the new server??

right now i have 11 characters and i'm afraid some of them will be gone if i make new ones once everything is set.

and what about the vip compensation for mvp/gods that were supposedly deleted during migration??

and how do we claim the event prizes from the chaos events that we did, for example the st. patrick's hat??

#81 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

what's the main storage of thor going to be so we can start moving them??

also, how many characters can we make in the new server??

right now i have 11 characters and i'm afraid some of them will be gone if i make new ones once everything is set.

and what about the vip compensation for mvp/gods that were supposedly deleted during migration??

and how do we claim the event prizes from the chaos events that we did, for example the st. patrick's hat??

Top Storage will be the main
VIP will have access to 2nd Storage

Compensation will be distributed once we work out most of the issues with the broken accounts. It would suck to give them timed things like VIP and have them watch while it wastes away and they cannot play.

Event Rewards will be distributed like the compensation.

#82 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

So for characters whose inventory were completely wiped we were thinking of giving the following to get these characters back on their feet.

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

We realize that this will not completely recover what was lost but hope that this will help get these characters back on their feet. Oda is suggesting we also throw in some costume packs. What does everyone think?

It's really heartbreaking for me. All my gears and costumes for this. :sob:

Edited by ShishieYo, 27 April 2015 - 02:12 PM.

#83 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

It's really heartbreaking for me. All my gears and costume for this. :sob:

I really don't like that it happened either. One of our focuses has been on preserving as much of the character's gear as possible.

#84 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

So many questions :ho:

but the answers are so few :ho:

all i really know is :ho:

alright, i'll stop there

at least we're getting progress. I'm fine either way but I wish they get data for pink ballonn so we can buy it . I miss them already :D

#85 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:18 PM

Top Storage will be the main
VIP will have access to 2nd Storage

Compensation will be distributed once we work out most of the issues with the broken accounts. It would suck to give them timed things like VIP and have them watch while it wastes away and they cannot play.

Event Rewards will be distributed like the compensation.

thanks for the reply, so top one means the Chaos storage right?? since its chaos/valk/loki/iris i believe.

how about the max characters?? since i made new characters now and i dont want to lose my 9 old ones which are all 150/50

i made 2 new chars and am planning to make 1 more today.

#86 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:18 PM

thanks for the reply, so top one means the Chaos storage right?? since its chaos/valk/loki/iris i believe.

how about the max characters?? since i made new characters now and i dont want to lose my 9 old ones which are all 150/50

i made 2 new chars and am planning to make 1 more today.

We will not delete characters

#87 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

I'm fine either way but I wish they get data for pink ballonn so we can buy it . I miss them already :D

Me too. I miss my Pink Balloon and my Ranger. :heh:

#88 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Okay. :sob:

How about the weapons sir? Can you include some specific weapon for each job, i.e. Big Cross Bow, Hurricane Fury, Hunting Spear, etc., or else I'm gonna stab everyone with my Knife[3]. :heh:

#89 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

Okay. :sob:

How about the weapons sir? Can you include some specific weapon for each job, i.e. Big Cross Bow, Hurricane Fury, Hunting Spear, etc., or else I'm gonna stab everyone with my Knife[3]. :heh:

KVM allows you to choose a weapon for your class.

#90 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

Are the Mighty and Enriched Hammer NPCs only applicable to +7-+10? Just a suggestion though but will this include Safe to 7 Certs?

And I forgot that Certs are tradable. :heh: Is it possible to make the certs temporarily be account bound on Thor? I hope certs will be added in the compensation list.

#91 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

Oh I see, so we really need to focus on pvp. :sob:

#92 kriZchan

kriZchan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

im not a citizen of thor server, can barely understand what they say or talk about in there, but i feel their hardship of loosing those gears/accounts, and imo, this kind of compensation is not gonna help them a single bit. 100 mora coins is so easy to make, just get a couple of quest items and ull get it quick. HD ores? no one uses that since theres an enriched ores that is more efficient. the only thing that would be atleast acceptable on this list is that kvm badges. i know u guys can do better compensation than this.

#93 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:34 PM

with the compensation plans having elus/oris, how does the upgrading work on iRO?? please also mention the event ones like MRS hammer?? or mighty hammer??

in pRO, we use HD ori/elu to upgrade where it only reduces 1 upgrade per fail, never broken.

enriched ori/elu for a higher chance at success, but has a chance at breaking.

blessed ori/elu has no chance of breaking or reducing upgrade.

refine deeds which upgrades an item into the deed lvl. for example, +11 armor refine deed = +11 armor once used.

how about iRO?? and how does the certs work?? thanks.

#94 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:35 PM

im not a citizen of thor server, can barely understand what they say or talk about in there, but i feel their hardship of loosing those gears/accounts, and imo, this kind of compensation is not gonna help them a single bit. 100 mora coins is so easy to make, just get a couple of quest items and ull get it quick. HD ores? no one uses that since theres an enriched ores that is more efficient. the only thing that would be atleast acceptable on this list is that kvm badges. i know u guys can do better compensation than this.

Could do enriched.

But yeah, I agree with the Mora Coin part even though I'm one of those who wants Mora Coins over KVM Badges.

#95 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

with the compensation plans having elus/oris, how does the upgrading work on iRO?? please also mention the event ones like MRS hammer?? or mighty hammer??

in pRO, we use HD ori/elu to upgrade where it only reduces 1 upgrade per fail, never broken.

enriched ori/elu for a higher chance at success, but has a chance at breaking.

blessed ori/elu has no chance of breaking or reducing upgrade.

refine deeds which upgrades an item into the deed lvl. for example, +11 armor refine deed = +11 armor once used.

how about iRO?? and how does the certs work?? thanks.

http://irowiki.org/w...finement_System

There's no refine deeds in iRO.

#96 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

I was expecting a ready made gears so we can start leveling. As you can see, we need to gather some (really starter) gears and we're not sure if it will really help especially to those characters who are 150/50.

#97 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:47 PM

Why are half the NPCs missing in Izlude? The academy lady isnt there, and neither is jumping janeway, but on my other account I can see them fine?

#98 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

http://irowiki.org/w...finement_System

There's no refine deeds in iRO.

oh thanks, i looked at iRO wiki before but those were not there, but that was years ago so thanks again hehe

#99 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

I was expecting a ready made gears so we can start leveling. As you can see, we need to gather some (really starter) gears and we're not sure if it will really help especially to those characters who are 150/50.

From this post:

100 Mora Coins
5000 KVM Badges
200 HD Elunium
100 HD Oridecon

The Mora Coins can be exchanged with White Wing Set, Ur's Set, etc. unlike pRO who only does upgrade with these items. Also the KVM Badges is very helpful already when leveling in Biolab which is, according to iRO players, the fastest leveling spot beyond base level 150. Also maybe the GMs will replace HD Ores to Enriched ones and there's an NPC that will make Enriched Ores have the same effect as HD Ones but with higher chance.

#100 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

Why are half the NPCs missing in Izlude? The academy lady isnt there, and neither is jumping janeway, but on my other account I can see them fine?

Are you using the same client?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users