I did some calculations to see the total of cost of purchasing all passives and it's quite crazy.
Right now the fastest and most efficient way to earn clan points is to directly buy it from the item mall. It'll take a group of 5 clan members around 5 hours to grind dungeons to earn 2m points, or $2.50
to purchase it directly. Sure you could earn more points by using the Medals of Diplomacy which increase the rate of earning clan points by 50% for an hour, but these are redundant as they cost 100 points each, and if you are going to spend money on these, you might as well save yourself a couple hours and just buy the clan boosters. It's like buying a 1$ off coupon for 2$ instead of just buying the item it is to be used for directly.
The cost to max all passives both 30 day and permanent is: 2,613,750,000 clan points
- That equates to 1306.875 Item Mall Clan Point Boosters.
- That equates to 326,718.75 Item Mall points
- That equates to $2,722.65 after the 20% conversion discount when buying in bulk.
If you ignore the temporary passives, the cost to max all permanent passives is: 1,263,750,000 clan points
- That equates to 631.875 Item Mall Clan Point Boosters.
- That equates to 157,968.75 Item Mall points
- That equates to $1,316.40 after the 20% conversion discount when buying in bulk.
I like the idea of clan skills, but I don't like the fact that most of them are temporary and the cost is outrageous. I don't like the fact that you can buy points directly either, even if the cost of them is so unrealistic that no one will even get all of them.
You didn't calculate in the max tier WPE energy tier OR the first of the month bonus conversion bonus. Just sayin.