eishiro2na

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

Whether a player does pvp or not isn't reason to allow a broken skill to remain. The high crits of Battle Tactics aren't even needed in PvE, specially in a Tank class. At the very least, there should be a "sacrifice" to do when going for that build: less defense skills, or something... basically, not being a tank and dps at the same time, most other "high damage" characters are super squishy. And tanks are usually low damage. that's the nature of games with classes.

Just for the record, we're not only against battle tactics, we want all super high DoTs and oneshots to go away. Personally, I even want the OP invulnerability of sins to go away, it's not needed in a class that isn't meant to tank things anyways, specially with the high vigor we can achieve. And even heals should be more balanced.

Of course, it's not only the characters that are imbalanced. Monsters are insanely strong starting with DW and following onto FP, even if they are manageable by playing smart, with a good party and gear of the proper level. We don't want that trend to  continue with Jawaii and if possible that devs fix the maps that already exist. Please, try to not be selfish when it comes to balance, we're trying our best to not be selfish either because the main point of the VCR program is to help make the game fun and enjoyable for everyone, not for minorities.

Is it really impossible to stay up at 2am a saturday? It might be different in some places, but the few friends i have on europe usually are free on sunday so they can stay up to late if it's a weekend. That said, i think it's not easy to find a good time for WoE anyways, there will always be someone who'll have to make sacrifices to participate.

upvote this ^

Edited by eishiro2na, 29 May 2015 - 03:19 PM.

#52 602130608175754197

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

female bears pls

#53 damond16

damond16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:12 PM

well i just want to share my opinion on class balance. most of you guys are crying about battle tactics but guess what every class have advantage and disadvantage. Correct me if im wrong

Warrior and knight have battle tactics, warrior does not have a long range atack,  and please dont mention battle leap, because  it miss a lot and you need to target and it also aftect by every debuff , they can freeze you in the air, slow you down they can also atck in the air but well what can we do, knight have their boomerang shield wich they can use to atack from far not only that they can atack more than one player with boomerang.

I dont know much about wizards and sorceres, but sorcerers can freeze you and use ultimate skill varety spear.

For rangers they can put traps before the battle starts, they can also atack and run at the same time, they can run faster, for me none of the long range players should be able to run and atck at the same time.

Sin and rogue, they  can use hide, they faster, rogue can hide 3 times, sin can 1 hit kill using grimtooh and recover hp at the same time, rogue and sin have long range atack and can also teleport near to the enemy.

Bm i guess is only the amount hp.

monks have good amount of hp high defense, im not sure but i think they can teleport near and they have long range atack.

For sm they can atck from 30m a lot of heal and buffs, crec i dont know much but they use a lot of debuff skills.

At the end i would like to mention again, for me none of the long ranger class should be able to atack and run at the same time, or be able to atack for 30m,

And battle leap shound be affected by others skills. it should be someting like shadow assault

Remove hp recover from grimtooth and give sin the healing skill like tension relax or ganster paradise.

Id like a long to se a long range atack for warriors like boomerang shield

Sorry for english and please correct me if im wrong

Dont take personal its just my opinoin

#54 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:49 AM

This game is controlled by developer not us players and vcr. And the skill battle tactics is not broken. If u dont want to get hit by crit of war or knight dont duel them. Simple logic. Only pvp player will benefit here if the developer nerf it. And they will lose again more players who love pve. And not all war is for tank.

#55 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

Indeed damond16 class has advantage / disadavantage,those people whining about battle tactics will ruin the game entirely and warrportal will suffer for great lost of players again. Vcr/ dear players dont controll the flow of game. Only bugs and glitch should be fix not the class skill or class stats. Every class are fine and not broken.

#56 Tenderloin

Tenderloin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

well i just want to share my opinion on class balance. most of you guys are crying about battle tactics but guess what every class have advantage and disadvantage. Correct me if im wrong

Warrior and knight have battle tactics, warrior does not have a long range atack,  and please dont mention battle leap, because  it miss a lot and you need to target and it also aftect by every debuff , they can freeze you in the air, slow you down they can also atck in the air but well what can we do, knight have their boomerang shield wich they can use to atack from far not only that they can atack more than one player with boomerang.

I dont know much about wizards and sorceres, but sorcerers can freeze you and use ultimate skill varety spear.

For rangers they can put traps before the battle starts, they can also atack and run at the same time, they can run faster, for me none of the long range players should be able to run and atck at the same time.

Sin and rogue, they  can use hide, they faster, rogue can hide 3 times, sin can 1 hit kill using grimtooh and recover hp at the same time, rogue and sin have long range atack and can also teleport near to the enemy.

Bm i guess is only the amount hp.

monks have good amount of hp high defense, im not sure but i think they can teleport near and they have long range atack.

For sm they can atck from 30m a lot of heal and buffs, crec i dont know much but they use a lot of debuff skills.

At the end i would like to mention again, for me none of the long ranger class should be able to atack and run at the same time, or be able to atack for 30m,

And battle leap shound be affected by others skills. it should be someting like shadow assault

Remove hp recover from grimtooth and give sin the healing skill like tension relax or ganster paradise.

Id like a long to se a long range atack for warriors like boomerang shield

Sorry for english and please correct me if im wrong

Dont take personal its just my opinoin

miss a lot because stacking int to much , warrior and knight is a STR class not INT , is fun one hit people with bash? warrior role is a initiator and crowd control , not a PvP class

Edited by Tenderloin, 31 May 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#57 Pavelmimimi

Pavelmimimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:55 PM

^warrior-not a PVP class

well here we go again

The class with, at most, 3-4 damage decrease skills, self-healing, 2 CCs(even mass CCs), AoE and good "finisher" is not a PVP class.

For real?

Everything you said, and without BT, can be applied to Knights.

#58 jesseclane

jesseclane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:54 PM

Yes we should nerf everything, so we can enjoy 1hr Eddga killing raid. :p_idea:

#59 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

Yes we should nerf everything, so we can enjoy 1hr Eddga killing raid. :p_idea:

Players are crazy unbalanced since ML1 monsters are crazy unbalanced respect to players since Dark Wisper so in the end yes we need a global nerf players and monsters or better not a simple nerf but a balanced nerf to reacquire stability and progression.

#60 Glukos

Glukos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

nerf everything. nerf both players and mobs. most of solo player leaved this game because ml mobs too strong. u cant grind alone. this is one of the big problem in this game. i dont want that damn parties. also bt should be nerf. if u are against this then u dont want balance. you just want ur class be op.

Edited by Glukos, 31 May 2015 - 11:36 PM.

#61 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:06 AM

nerf everything. nerf both players and mobs. most of solo player leaved this game because ml mobs too strong. u cant grind alone. this is one of the big problem in this game. i dont want that damn parties. also bt should be nerf. if u are against this then u dont want balance. you just want ur class be op.

I know that BT is so wrong but it's also the only reason I'm still here :s

I'm a solo player that like to lv up alone and BT is the only way to actually kill monsters of my level  :p_swt:

#62 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

I think the first step on class balance is to nerf damage output, nerf heal output, 100% prevent chain stun. And of course, nerf monster and bosses accordingly for PVE aspect. I believe most people enjoy a healthy 30-40 second PvP fight instead of a less than 10 second oneshot.

It require a massive change on all the formulae, stats effect, equipment stats, skill multiplier.

And probably remove all the PvP damage increase, PvP damage reduction, PvP Rune. Disable Greenseed Rune in PvP. These things cause the PvP maths even complex.  :p_sick:

#63 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

I doubt no one of you VRC QQed about the high difficulty of DW, the useless ml21-27 gears, the crazyness of as and sc, the dummy idea of selling cazar for mp instead of balancing then 2 dungeons and so on. Unfortunately all your work is not under the sunlight so what we normal players see is the not done only.

I think your list pretty much sums up the feedback I gave for AS, SC, and DW. It was quite a bit worse before we got our hands on testing that content, what we have now was a step in the right direction but the devs don't change it exactly the way we'd like them to since they have their own vision of how the game should work - what you see in game now is a compromise between our feedback and the dev's original design.

#64 damond16

damond16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

Warrior role is whatever they want to be thats the reason you can use difrent builds, int or str well you can complain with devs and ask them to change battle tactics to str instead of int. Class balance doe snot mean you have to nerf one class you can aslo increase other class atack defense etc.

miss a lot because stacking int to much , warrior and knight is a STR class not INT , is fun one hit people with bash? warrior role is a initiator and crowd control , not a PvP class (so do you think if we put more str we will have more accuracy, jaja)

You complain about warriors tell me what are you class so i can tell what they should fix on your class.

Im a warrior and yes i hink we are op, but not only warrior are op, every class need a change.

#65 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

I think your list pretty much sums up the feedback I gave for AS, SC, and DW. It was quite a bit worse before we got our hands on testing that content, what we have now was a step in the right direction but the devs don't change it exactly the way we'd like them to since they have their own vision of how the game should work - what you see in game now is a compromise between our feedback and the dev's original design.

:p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg:

#66 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

Correction fuku fuku, warrior dont crit often. In 7 bash only 1 crit by chance only. Why dont we nerf ur class. Are u should replace the dev and dont play ro2" apply for developer ro2 hehe if u still insisted to nerf battle tactics. Nerf it devs, and ro2 rip again. Glitches and bugs should be nerf and fixed not class or skill.

#67 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

Fuku want to get rid of single shot? Then dont pvp and dont woe. And avoid boss like northern dancer, imoogi, nine tails, eddga , kushinada spirit. And assassin sactum bosses. It can 1hit you on crit by those. Hehehe

#68 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:23 PM

Warrior are not so good as other class on pvp, warrior slow moving and luck of stun skills. Very low chance on crits too. And its hard to leap on moving players,. Take note of it.

#69 537140823064428417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:23 PM

Moderator pls removed me on queue. I cant debate on this post here. Thnx

#70 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:56 AM

They have a vision? That's a first. Must be the vision of a very drunk man.

#71 RainierPC

RainierPC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:22 PM

They have a vision? That's a first. Must be the vision of a very drunk man.

That's unbecoming! Don't diss ... very drunk men.

#72 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:44 AM

2strt.jpg

:yawn:

Reply to this topic