117 replies to this topic

#76 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:10 AM

Wow interesting patch! Can't wait to try it out. :)

Hopefully less spamming Salamanders/Mana Flames now in pvp games :)

#77 chunkiddy

chunkiddy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

Most people here are only talking/ complaining suggesting about how things are in PvP, and most of the time, they have what they want.

But please, don't forget we PvM players are going to be affect as well. Maybe in the near future, there's going to be a need of PvM skill trees or some passives that only work in PvM, because all these changes for PvP, some ruined us PvM.

And don't jump to the conclusion that, "with these changes you can still do fine in PVM" or "even with PvP builds you can still do fine...", we're not expecting to do fine. Why would PvP do well but we have to, make do with anything which help us do fine?

Edited by chunkiddy, 30 May 2015 - 01:59 AM.

#78 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:01 AM

You don't get it do you hello its me, thats why its based on percentage no matter how big your mana pool its always 20 percent of your mp. Its percent. So the bigger the mana pool the bigger it will drain. The smaller the mana pool the smaller it drain. It scales accordingly with how big your mana pool is, so basic rule will always be 5 manashields without mana regeneration blues mana flames ( this is without the mp conservation passive )

What I dont agree is the nerf on flames. For me it was not needed. The cleric's heals can't keep up with the damage output and I think its the only saving grace from aoes of mages/champs etc

I did get it when I edited my last post... the thing is its too much mp... you better use the old mana shield and save some sp

#79 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:07 AM

Most people here are only talking/ complaining suggesting about how things are in PvP, and most of the time, they have what they want.

But please, don't forget we PvM players are going to be affect as well. Maybe in the near future, there's going to be a need of PvM skill trees or some passives that only work in PvM, because all these changes for PvP, some ruined us PvM.

And don't jump to the conclusion that, "with these changes you can still do fine in PVM" or "even with PvP builds you can still do fine...", we're not expecting to do fine. Why would PvP do well but we have to, make do with anything which help us do fine?

any kind of posts with this words i always give +1, even if im not pvp but i try to support sometimes pvp, im a pvm player, looking atm for knight changes is like WOW is he now a paper class (paper i mean by soo squishy than cant tank anymore).

We all know knight in pvp and pvm is mostly for tank, right nw ppl just talked about summon skills (flames and bonfires) and mana shield, wile only one or 2 talked about knight got nerfed again

and im not impressed than no one even figured out than during this balanced updates knight was always nerfed.

one important class in rose and got nerfed in all this updates, like wow, he's following cleric path, getting nerfed until no one use it in pvp and pvm =.=

what's the problem in a knight can like be minutes or hours tanking? IS A TANK LOL not a paper >.< is supposed to hang mutch time as he can in pvp and pvm, not dying in 15 seconds (yeah 15 seconds for a tank is too lil than is also a shame for knight).

soo yeah back to topic, +1 to this post for this player dont forget than PvM is also in game not only pvp

#80 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

I did get it when I edited my last post... the thing is its too much mp... you better use the old mana shield and save some sp

If you get it then there is no such thing as too much mp my goodness. It scales with the 20 percent mp.

#81 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

PVM wise, before this update i used my knight for dungeon. SOD and ulverick and I'm breezing through the spirits at SOD and the spiders at ulveric lol. My knight can tank almost all mobs. Did dg today and still managed just fine. No way is my knight paper. I don't know what build you guys have but i just use cliff/brave or exalted/def/dodge substats and I can still breeze easily at dgs

#82 Vincent777

Vincent777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:32 AM

I know you are a dual raider mona but if you know how to take advantage of the dodge of a dual raider, you can get up to 8-10k dodge (statbuffs) and they got decent defence. When a dual raider has luminous and on stat buffs they can lifesteal up to 8k every 10 seconds. Just in case you know, the pvp circle hit's def down debuff is 10 percent +1k even only at 300+ charm which is stronger than the db of spears and the cooldown of weaken and circle hit doesnt even share the same cooldown

As you forgot all of their skill power recently got increased, not to mention their db are almost all aoe

I would be happy to know how you can reach 8-10k dodge just statsbuffs.

Not mention :

- aoe are pretty long to cast (may the longest)

- spear champ have 3 debuff in one skill.

- with luminous you lose all the benefits of dodge/acc/m-speed of glorious so if you miss or can't tank a bit it you can say bye bye of 8k hp recovery from bloody assault.

- need to spend sp on stealth because dodge/def is not enough reliable against accuracy class in pvp

- evasive and mirror phantasm share the same cooldown

- shattering blow (stack def down) don't work with skills only melee

#83 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

I would be happy to know how you can reach 8-10k dodge just statsbuffs.

Not mention :

- aoe are pretty long to cast (may the longest)

- spear champ have 3 debuff in one skill.

- with luminous you lose all the benefits of dodge/acc/m-speed of glorious so if you miss or can't tank a bit it you can say bye bye of 8k hp recovery from bloody assault.

- need to spend sp on stealth because dodge/def is not enough reliable against accuracy class in pvp

- evasive and mirror phantasm share the same cooldown

- shattering blow (stack def down) don't work with skills only melee

If only I could mention a player's name here in the forums where he has 7k unbuffed dodge and 9-10 on stat buffs

Aoe are pretty long to cast- Do you think that really has a big impact to a class that has def and a lot of evasion at the same time? Really that circle hit? Zulie storm even takes longer than that skill and guess what the effect of that kick in the air is really over the top

Spear champ 3 debuff. Yes spears have 3 debuffs in 1 shout. But don't you think thats what a spear champ is? Aoes and that debuff? Can a spear tank like the duals? no. Can a spear do stealth? no. Can a spear do a lot of lifesteal every 10 sec? no. Ok point taken. Next

Luminous lose benefits. What a joke this is. It's a no brainer. You use luminous vs low dodge classes and glor vs high dodge targets. You don't really need to sacrifice anything if you are a good dual player and besides trading 600-1k dodge for 3k skill damage is very decent don't you agree as it also helps with the lifesteal.

SP on stealth? Then don't get it if you don't like it duh. I have seen diff duals that have no stealth and they do decent.

Def/dodge not reliable against accuracy class? Really? What do you think how many accu does an average class have? 1-1.5k unbuffed. It is very rare for a class to go 3k accu to 3.5k accu and they have sacrifice a lot in order for them to have that. The thing here is that glor has 25 percent dodge and there really has been no honor set for a counterbalance on that. Not all classes has high accuracy wherein a dual can have lots of dodge effortlessly.

Evasive/mirror phantasm- ofc they must share same cooldown. The crippling storm, mentalstorm has been overlooked for the longest time. Note: the def down still doesnt share the same cooldown as pvp circle hit.. and does that mean berserk and enraged berserk musn't share the same cooldown too?

Shattering blows, then why don't you do melee? Duals can have decent aspeed you know. They have aspeed passives. Why not hitting a target for like 3-5 seconds then spam ur skills then normal again and not just spam skills

#84 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

If you get it then there is no such thing as too much mp my goodness. It scales with the 20 percent mp.

If you play mage in pvp games then you would know what I mean... and the 20 percent you are talking about is the REGULAR MANA SHIELD...

the THE FORTIFIED MANA SHIELD consumes 40% mp and after the reduction from gears..(lumi set/epic staff) it becomes 28%....

1 impact or 2 from scouts brings down the shield not to mention raider sucker punching you .. the duration of the stun is enough to kill you... and if he shield goes down you wont even last a secongmwih the high damage output nowadays....

and if you recast again your down to half mp...

Seriously I doubt you even play mage in competitive pvp game modes

Edited by helloitsme, 30 May 2015 - 04:17 AM.

#85 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:21 AM

For the last time helloitsme, i won't entertain this question again. What you saw in the screenshot is fortified manashield. Stop this nonsense again because what we are talking about is the mp consumption of the mages and its relation with the fortified manashield. That's all i'm talkin about. Stop finding more fallacies just to help salvage your point and to introduce another problems to divert the topic. I posted the screenshot, the end. Talking to you is madness. you said lol then say ok, then find more problems. Like srsly

Edited by mongetet, 30 May 2015 - 04:44 AM.

#86 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

Actually on mine it only uses up 15 percent when i cast fortified manashield but I got all mp consumption passives. I think the reason whyhelloitsme consumes lots of mana when casting fortified manashield is because he don't have the mp consumption passives.

Edited by zonyzony, 30 May 2015 - 04:34 AM.

#87 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

Dodge of 9k is possible i think. My katar raid has 5047 dodge unbuffed. I think when a dual is built on high dex with dex20/dodge 75 items evasive it can reach that level and with the recent addition of the dodge buff from stat buffs

Edited by irresistablechic, 30 May 2015 - 04:41 AM.

#88 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

Hoomans, what's all this about mage mana shield being nerf. Look at this

screen014_zps6wgtxeap.jpg

So how is this a SUPER HUGE nerf?

Max MP consumpsion, 14% mp cost with Epic staff... And look at the hp, i'm on rein and look at the lvl 217. I can still go mono fire with fire passive and some wind aoes on my offensive tab. What's the argument here for? Also, i did not stat my armor properly yet. So seriously wth guys.

Artis/bourgs have less hp, they are less tanky with almost no secondary def except for bourgs with their illusion and reflection. Do you see them complaining?

GEEZ people come on

Edited

And if you argue about "oh, remember stun, mute, stun, sleep etc etc etc" that's about EVERY class's weakness (except for mute for katar raiders which are melee type) so saying your arguement with stun, sleep, crit and whatsoever as for argument sake is useless cuz it also applies for all the other classes

P.s Now i need to re-reset to my last build and rearrange my hot tabs.... ughhh

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 30 May 2015 - 05:02 AM.

#89 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:58 AM

@mongete look again wise guy... the pic you posted was REGULAR MANA SHIELD... what katsura posted was the FORTIFIED MANA SHIELD... you dont like being corrected right? I did say in my old posts that I realized something (that its percentage based, I admitted that I was wrong).. and then you replied that I still dont get it.. Well you are looking at the wrong skill my friend..

@zony yea what you said is true

@katsura not all mages gets all the mp reduction passives.. its a waste of sp... you wasted 30 sp ... hardcore mages dont do it like that... and I know you dont pvp so lets leave it at that

U
I do have a BA and a gunbourg... im syill waiting for BA update so im not yet complaining... as for gun bourgs you clearly have no idea how godly they are in pvp...

Edited by helloitsme, 30 May 2015 - 06:00 AM.

#90 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

I'm done with you hello its me. I used fortified manashield in that pic, not normal manashield. I'm really so done XD or you want me to post another screenshot of the difference if i use normal manashield and fortified manashield so you can finally put your mind at rest? or you will make different problems again?

Edited by mongetet, 30 May 2015 - 06:08 AM.

#91 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:11 AM

Let's get some stuff straight here and clear the air.

1: Yea, 90% of 'class balances' are from a PvP perspective, and that has to STOP.

2: Some attention needs to be given to those classes that aren't popular. I'm sick and tired of every 'class balance' update being about raiders, champions, mages and  fs clerics. The staff owes it's community a solid 2 weeks of effort on 

- Artisans

- Bourges

- xBow Scouts

- Knights [a legitimate effort! not just slinging around damage reductions as a solve all problem!]

- Battle Clerics

All of those are being so highly neglected that it's entirely dismissive to those who've waited patiently for significantly longer than they should have had to. Particularly Artisans, xBow Scouts and Knights.

3: The staff needs to take it upon THEMSELVES to figure out if what is being reported is actually true or just a 'phase' the people are going through to have anything at all to complain about. You mean to tell me, that bloody assault actually needed 100% skill power taken off, when it's already been edited at least twice before over the last year? if not more? 

and lastly

4: STOP trying to validate your 'points' with stat buffers. We get it, they're OP [the buffs] but they're by no means reliably available in the GA modes that actually matter, you know, the ones where you get Honor + Valor to gear your character? That's like trying to build a class balance based solely on boosters, even though boosters aren't allowed in GA either. And that's the only slight difference, stat buffers sometimes~ exist in a GA mode, but having all 3 stat buffing classes + a FS is insanely rare. And you should never base an entire games daily functions off 1 rare occurrence. 

#92 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

I'm done with you hello its me. I used fortified manashield in that pic, not normal manashield. I'm really so done XD or you want me to post another screenshot of the difference if i use normal manashield and fortified manashield so you can finally put your mind at rest? or you will make different problems again?

you made me open my desktop.. ugh

N6Rli7w.jpg

need glasses?

#93 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

Then blame it on the people that complain about it. The people that have 40k mana shield and all that HAVE to get the mana consumption passive in order to get that much mp. "SOME" people said it was op because of that. So i'm showing what's the difference with that and what i just put my skill set to.

+1 to feuer's post

#94 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

@feuer yea i agree with you

and bout stat buffers i know a certain clan that groups up with stat buffers in AAs

#95 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

They're on a shared CD. The one on the bar is Reinf, the one in the pane is normal, and they're BOTH on CD. You need to stop jumping the gun. 

#96 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

2qbyl2q.png

Are you insaaaane? I literally lost my time talking to you haha. but in the end its all good. Srsly man. I showed the skill tab to show you i didnt have the mp conservation passive and showed you it consumes 20 percent on my mp. Man seriously it's like im talkin to a child

#97 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

well clearly you need editing skills.. a "little kid like me" cant see that O.o

p.s. and i thought you were done? guess not

and i would like to reply to your earlier post.. i too play an FS as a main (actually i play all chars) and I am not really bothered with the flame nerfs. 

Edited by helloitsme, 30 May 2015 - 06:38 AM.

#98 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:39 AM

Yea glasses, now editing skills. Yea like i said in my thread what other problems you want to say to divert the original topic in which you sorely realized that what you been saying the whole time was wrong? If you seriously play mages you know that the normal manashield icon and the fortified manashield icon is different.  Read and analyze first, complain later.

Let alone feur realized that and not you. Must burn a lot

Hard to be done when some lil kid needs helpin =D

#99 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

@mongete look again wise guy... the pic you posted was REGULAR MANA SHIELD... what katsura posted was the FORTIFIED MANA SHIELD... you dont like being corrected right? I did say in my old posts that I realized something (that its percentage based, I admitted that I was wrong).. and then you replied that I still dont get it.. Well you are looking at the wrong skill my friend..

@zony yea what you said is true

@katsura not all mages gets all the mp reduction passives.. its a waste of sp... you wasted 30 sp ... hardcore mages dont do it like that... and I know you dont pvp so lets leave it at that

U
I do have a BA and a gunbourg... im syill waiting for BA update so im not yet complaining... as for gun bourgs you clearly have no idea how godly they are in pvp...

what do u mean by hardcore mages? oO

offtopic

do anyone here also get some problems in loading forum website <.< .... or having error in opening Forums e.e ....

#100 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

oh you mean like the ones that are topping the scoreboards of AA atm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users