Ragial Notifier Android App - Page 4 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragial Notifier Android App

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#76 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Advertising is unwise but you never know, they might?

**Edit**

Just installed the app myself and it seems good, but add a message if no item is available. Blank screen is a bit wishy washy and lets me assume that it was either still loading on not doing anything ;D

Edited by Nirvanna21, 21 June 2015 - 07:42 PM.

#77 Haseox1

Haseox1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

Got it. Avoid adverts on ragnarok XD

Oh and thanks for the tip. I'll add it in the next iteration. :D

Edit:

Just updated the app. Now it notifies when no items are being vended. Also, as requested earlier, now you can go to settings to see the tutorial again. The update should come in a few hours  :D

Edited by Haseox1, 21 June 2015 - 11:13 PM.

#78 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:21 PM

nice app!

suggestions:

- ability to select font size. my phone screen is small (i guess? i have a galaxy S3 so i guess it's small compared to the ones available now) and the names of the items get cut off so i have no idea what some of them are. also, some of the numbers run into each other. i want to avoid switching to landscape mode if possible.

- ability to swype to get rid of cards we're not interested in, kind of like the google app. not sure if this is possible but would help get rid of a lot of clutter, cause each search i do just adds to the previous searches and makes my list longer. or just have each search come up in a new list? instead of adding to the previous list. kind of like ragial's search results vs. the separate "tagged" page. 

#79 Haseox1

Haseox1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

nice app!

suggestions:

- ability to select font size. my phone screen is small (i guess? i have a galaxy S3 so i guess it's small compared to the ones available now) and the names of the items get cut off so i have no idea what some of them are. also, some of the numbers run into each other. i want to avoid switching to landscape mode if possible.

- ability to swype to get rid of cards we're not interested in, kind of like the google app. not sure if this is possible but would help get rid of a lot of clutter, cause each search i do just adds to the previous searches and makes my list longer. or just have each search come up in a new list? instead of adding to the previous list. kind of like ragial's search results vs. the separate "tagged" page. 

Sorry it took so long to reply (exams galore right now).

As to your points, I agree that the text gets clipped off if its too long. Font size is unchangeable inside an app, sadly. However I can make the text marque like in the Google Play Music app, if its too long that is.

The numbers are a problem thats difficult to fix, since the layout is a bit complex. I'll try and fix it though :P

I can add the portrait only feature in settings, it's easy enough. Wait for the next update though :D

Swiping cards away is possible, but i'm not really a UI guy, so I have no idea on how to implement it. Im sure there must be some general tips somewhere so I'll read up on that.

For the time being, you can long click on an item, and it will grey out. Then just select all the ones you wanna delete from the list and click the Delete icon on the top right. That will delete the items and clear up your list.

EDIT:

Updated the app with the suggestions.

Text will scroll around if its too long

Added Swipe to delete from list

Added force orientation in settings

Edited by Haseox1, 09 July 2015 - 11:11 PM.

#80 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:46 AM

is this available on iphone?

#81 4941150501105719940

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:03 AM

well... Ragial.com is down.
GMT+8

22/8/2015  8.01pm

#82 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

i'm quite fond of ragial ever since i got here in iRO. i'm glad you made this. heaven sent! :3

Edit: i noticed on the settings: orientation part. When i choose portrait, its displaying on landscape view D: and vice versa. I hope that could be fixed :)

Edited by kokeshicat, 23 August 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#83 Haseox1

Haseox1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:12 PM

is this available on iphone?

I don't own any iOS devices, nor am I familiar with programming in Objective-C or Swift. So no iOS port of this yet. Sorry. 

However, I have created a java library called Ragial Searcher (Link : https://github.com/t...al-Searcher.git). The way I parse Ragial.com can be easily understood from there. So some iOS dev could use that to create his own port. Hope is not lost yet! ^-^

i'm quite fond of ragial ever since i got here in iRO. i'm glad you made this. heaven sent! :3

Edit: i noticed on the settings: orientation part. When i choose portrait, its displaying on landscape view D: and vice versa. I hope that could be fixed :)

Over 10,000 lines of perfectly working code, and I make a stupid naming mistake.... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Anyway... Thanks for the correction ^_^ It will be fixed in the new update. Sorry for the delay, exams are hard, as always.  

#84 Haseox1

Haseox1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:15 PM

Just published a new version, which should be live in a few hours.

- Massive speed improvements. Adding items and viewing the vending and buying stores should be significantly faster. 

- Fixes a serious problem (timeouts) that was caused when ragial.com switched to the new ragi.al domain. The app now handles the new url better.

#85 godiniz

godiniz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

Nice app. Just downloaded.

#86 pedrocombo

pedrocombo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

Just a noob question,is the app working,cuz for me its not and its been a long time.Anyways meant to be a excellent app.Thanks in advance

#87 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

Just published a new version, which should be live in a few hours.

- Massive speed improvements. Adding items and viewing the vending and buying stores should be significantly faster. 

- Fixes a serious problem (timeouts) that was caused when ragial.com switched to the new ragi.al domain. The app now handles the new url better.

Do you incur cost for uploading the app or ad is enough to cover the cost, if any?

Expecting iOS one...

Haha!

#88 cong

cong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

Why is the app repeatedly pop up the " check internet connection " when i try to add an item , for example Strawberry ..i can check on ragial page as normal but the app wont respone any thing.help

#89 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:23 AM

Ima having the same problem time out check connection message.

Help please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users