Renewal June 10 Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 10 Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
340 replies to this topic

#26 larrysilva02

larrysilva02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

WIPING THE storage is not a good idea... you dont need to that..because all of my working characters can access the storage.. the storage is not the root of the problem.. and wiping characters inventory of the stuck character maybe is your last option but you dont need to wipe the storage too.. because our storage in thor is working properly... many in thor like me have stuck character and working character in one account in one storage...   our storage is not the problem

WIPING THE storage is not a good idea... you dont need to that..because all of my working characters can access the storage.. the storage is not the root of the problem.. and wiping characters inventory of the stuck character maybe is your last option but you dont need to wipe the storage too.. because our storage in thor is working properly... many in thor like me have stuck character and working character in one account in one storage...   our storage is not the problem

#27 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

kRO should be set up to work on fixing character inventories using our sakray server as a testbed. Since this process may take more time to complete we are planning to wipe the inventory and storage from the stuck characters 

-you mean deleting my storage? but I only have 2 disconnected characters out of 8 workings characters in 1 account! you cannot just tell us to wipe the kafra and inventory so that you fix them! well! WTF! they share the same storage and my items from pRO was there on my stuck characters. you're telling me to start all over again where in fact you rest assured to migrate our account and items on the 1st place. WEWS!

*sigh* disappointing, so disappointing.

#28 justjers

justjers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:pRO

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

You kept us waiting for too long for our stuck characters to be fixed, and at the end of the day our storage and inventory will still be wiped.
Give more time and little effort at least... Our storage works fine and we were able to open our other characters within the account.
Fix the characters, not the storage.
Don't plan so easy, that's too hard for us. Thank u!

#29 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

DC, Delete char and make new, or Wipe. Choose ^.^

#30 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

wipe thing should be voluntary, i can honestly wait till forever for a fix than wipe everything and do stuff till forever to get things back :3

#31 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

Since this process may take more time to complete we are planning to wipe the inventory and storage from the stuck characters 

Whoah , wait , what? :omg:

I have a stuck character but he's included in an account that has active characters and good storage. should we start moving them over to another account if wipe is needed?

#32 betsalel666

betsalel666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:19 PM

kRO should be set up to work on fixing character inventories using our sakray server as a testbed. Since this process may take more time to complete we are planning to wipe the inventory and storage from the stuck characters 

why don't we shutdown the server instead and give us our money back:no1:  :no1:  :no1:  

WEW! :ic:  :ic:  :ic:  :wall: 

#33 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

why don't we shutdown the server instead and give us our money back:no1:  :no1:  :no1:  

WEW! :ic:  :ic:  :ic:  :wall: 

hhhaha what money lol

#34 cheril

cheril

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Server:iRO Valk/Chaos

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

Enriched Hammer plz~

#35 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

Going full force on wipes :o I expected LU! to have done a crappy job with the migration, but this is just too much :heh:

#36 betsalel666

betsalel666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

hhhaha what money lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dementia strikes! >_<

#37 rebilander

rebilander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

Please clarify storage wipe-out. If let's say I have 3 characters stuck on DC and 4 characters working, with storage accessible, will my storage be wiped? NO PLS. 

#38 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

The money they've spent RMTing -_- for themselves of course, although they'll have to take it up with the sellers <3

#39 rebilander

rebilander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Before doing the storage wipe please let us know so we can relocate the storage items. Nooooo.  :p_omg:    :p_omg:     :sob:  :sob:

Edited by rebilander, 09 June 2015 - 05:39 PM.

#40 projectclownph

projectclownph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationArea 55
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:sakray

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

Woah wait my problem is i have 4 character is good and 3 characters having a problem disconnection in my account i dont see the need to delete my storage because i can access it with my 4 good characters maybe you need to clarify this first to us wipe only the items in inventory/equipment in dc characters only i can accept.

#41 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

Some here don't know what we are experiencing right now.

#42 rebilander

rebilander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

*panics*

*now moving as much items from storage*

Edited by rebilander, 09 June 2015 - 05:44 PM.

#43 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

please kindly ELABORATE? wiping storage?... how about its only 1 char that is stuck... would it still be implemented?.. if its only the inventory, dude, ive got my high end gears there... not to mention my precious mora ecnahanted acces. (took 100+ mora coins to get perfect enchants)...

#44 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:50 PM

-you mean deleting my storage? but I only have 2 disconnected characters out of 8 workings characters in 1 account! you cannot just tell us to wipe the kafra and inventory so that you fix them! well! WTF! they share the same storage and my items from pRO was there on my stuck characters. you're telling me to start all over again where in fact you rest assured to migrate our account and items on the 1st place. WEWS!

*sigh* disappointing, so disappointing.

That's the reason why I don't spend a lot time playing. I've predicted that this will happen and I'm not expecting any worth it compensation for this. It's clearly a total failure and I'm losing my motivation to keep on playing. haha!

#45 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

Ok guys, take it easy, they'll test it at Sakray first. Who knows, maybe if it's successful then they'll give yall options. Of course if they'll be testing, there will be many cases. i.e. (case 1) wipe inventory (case 2) wipe inventory and storage, etc. 

Now the problem is, what if it's successful? Who knows, they'll do it for Thor too without asking Thor players.. Now, that'll be a big problem.

#46 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:54 PM

PLEASE POSTPONE the kafra wipe for another week so that the market in THOR will crash even further as these people facing impending wipes would want to save or sell as much as possible at insanely bottom price.

#47 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

Please explain in professional manner (nerd mode/IT mode/technical manner) on why storages are included in the wipe despite it being totally safe using other safe characters in the same account and even safe transferring those items in other accounts to use the items in storage. Well, if there is a very clear explanation, even if it blow the other's mind just reading the explanation, I'll accept it.

#48 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

Please explain in professional manner (nerd mode/IT mode/technical manner) on why storages are included in the wipe despite it being totally safe using other safe characters in the same account and even safe transferring those items in other accounts to use the items in storage. Well, if there is a very clear explanation, even if it blow the other's mind just reading the explanation, I'll accept it.

Not to mention those DC characters might even be stripped naked of items. 

Throwing out the tv set just because the volume button is not working properly.

#49 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:02 PM

hhhaha what money lol

PLEASE RESPECT ANY REPLY OF THOR PLAYERS. I'M FROM CHAOS BUT PLEASE SEE YOUR ATTITUDE RIGHT NOW. RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT. THEY LOST MANY VALUABLE ITEMS. INSTEAD OF COMMENTING LIKE THAT, WHAT IF YOU HELP THEM IN THEIR ISSUE. :3

#50 Masigasig

Masigasig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Mirrodin

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:02 PM

@_@ 

I have 6 accounts and have 5 with DC chars. Where would I put my items?

Man this is gonna take a long while of transfer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users