[R] Helpful Info for Thor and Returning Players - Page 3 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[R] Helpful Info for Thor and Returning Players

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

"Please note tho, if you are not VIP you will still need a Marriage Convenant which is a cash shop item only so you will need to still buy that yourself from players or the cash shop.​"

I was excited to have my 2 characters wed only to find out that the required 1 pcs of Marriage Covenant cost US$5 each :(

I saw on Ragial that it's 80M zennies :(

You could buy 7 day VIP for 200 WarpPortal Energy for the account or accounts that need it to get married. If it is two accounts that need them then you will be looking at 400 WarpPortal Energy. 

#52 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:13 AM

You could buy 7 day VIP for 200 WarpPortal Energy for the account or accounts that need it to get married. If it is two accounts that need them then you will be looking at 400 WarpPortal Energy. 

How much is 400 Warp Portal Energy in US$?

I sure hope Warp Portal comes with a website that offers the VIP services and all those premium items in Philippine Pesos (PHP) considering the current economic status of our country :(

#53 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:00 AM

How much is 400 Warp Portal Energy in US$?

I sure hope Warp Portal comes with a website that offers the VIP services and all those premium items in Philippine Pesos (PHP) considering the current economic status of our country :(

The lowest you can purchase is the 5 u.s. dollar denomination which will get you 500 Warpportal energy points. From the 500 warpportal energy points you can buy 7 day vip service 2 times. When you apply the 7 day VIP service, you will have either 100 or 300 energy points left over; depending on how many accounts that need VIP in order for the characters to be married.

If it is just one account that needs VIP then you will have 300 remaining; if it is two then you will have 100 remaining.

#54 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:05 AM

Question about the "Need costume goggles for the +30% exp bonus?"

Is that still in effect?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users