Hello nanoam. As you're new there are a few ways to go about this all, I'll present you with a few options and you let me know if you wanna know more about something specific
- If you are willing to either spend time farming zulie (selling stuff you farm) or spend real money to buy a Skill Reset when you hit max level this might be the way for you. Build a battle oriented Artisan with no crafting skills at all until you reach max level and then re-spec. Grab all passives that improve your normal attack and grab the AoE Wild Shot. Also consider go Cannon depending on your party's ability to kill big groups of monsters as the Cannon spec has more AoE skills.
- You want a hybrid of a crafter and fighter? Mainly pick skills that increases your normal attack power, passive skills pretty much. Then spend the remainder into a few crafting abilities. Note here that this is my favourite if I would only do PvM fighting.
- A pure crafter and no re-spec? Grab a minimum of passive skills that help your normal attacks, attack power and aspd only as example - depends if you really want as many crafting abilities as possible and not fight anything by yourself and instead rely solely on your leveling party. You could act as a lurer in groups and focus on defensive gear while you attract monsters to your group AoE range.
Question I missed here: You are gonna level solo or in a group mainly?
- I recommend only putting stat points into Con and Sen for your crafter or hybrid. Con affects your chance of success when crafting and Sen increases the chance of recieving higher tier stats on the items that you craft.
- There's a unique passive that increases your crafting chance, good thing. "Hands of a Crafter"
- There are a bunch of skills that increases your Con and Sen, good stuff.
- Decide if you want summons. The Hunter version, few weaker ones that becomes strong in their numbers (due to lower Summon Gauge cost) . The Judgement summon who's very strong, can only summon one of these, and costs more SP to obtain.
Again, if you want further help I'd appreciate if you could be more specific in your questions rather then making me respond so lengthy due to the fact I hardly know what you're aiming at. Maybe take a moment and think about what you want to achieve. Ask some questions to yourself like: Do I wanna PvM lategame in dungeons? Is it likely that I will enjoy PvP modes later on? Do I only want to be a merchant who does no fighting? Am I gonna make more then 1 character(?), if not then maybe go a hybrid?
Then go deeper and think about how many SP you will have and how many crafting skills you really want, how to make them fit into a hybrid build could be a question.