#1 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:58 PM

So I have been on the fence wondering if I should even buy one with the pending change to come and then wondered what the changed effect could even be. Trapper rangers are about the leech defense and perfect dodge they have culminating in near immortality and not about uber DMG. The hat would have to get either one aspect of those buffed to obscene level or have them all for a trapper ranger to even change from their current leech hats. What do you guys think?

Edited by YangeWenli, 01 July 2015 - 11:59 PM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:10 AM

I don't understand the question but I am sure fuyo will help you.

#3 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

They've been talking about changing it for a while now, but no word as to when.

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

Last we were told was march; odie just keeps stringing us along. he probably wont ever actually change it.

or maybe hes waiting until we get bio5 hats :P

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

*pretending not seeing this thread*

#6 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:33 AM

What is the big deal? Is it because it makes AS too "OP?" I keep hearing about this all the time and it's well due I said my piece. If I am to aggravate anyone and be reported, so be it. I wanted to go out with a bang.

If it is, my god, then you're all nothing but squabbling whelps who cry foul and will never even survive one game of chess. We already lost a lot of official items because they would make the server "imbalanced". Sropho, Sealed Cards, etc. Newsflash, people, the server got broken a long time ago, but a good strategist would know what to do despite the overwhelming odds, and will try instead of whining about it. Man up already! If you can't even handle a small disadvantage in a game, you'll never have the courage to face your boss or your clientele in a conference room, you'll fail to ask for price reductions from the electric company or cable, your bills will be overdue, you'll end up on the streets, you'll die alone, and no one will mourn over you because you were a coward not worth remembering. And you deserve every single bit of it. Whatever happened to guts and glory huh?

And if that wasn't it, please kindly avoid the wall of text above this one. So what's exactly is the problem with the headband?

Edited by Saralen, 02 July 2015 - 07:36 AM.

#7 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:03 AM

What is the big deal? Is it because it makes AS too "OP?" I keep hearing about this all the time and it's well due I said my piece. If I am to aggravate anyone and be reported, so be it. I wanted to go out with a bang.

If it is, my god, then you're all nothing but squabbling whelps who cry foul and will never even survive one game of chess. We already lost a lot of official items because they would make the server "imbalanced". Sropho, Sealed Cards, etc. Newsflash, people, the server got broken a long time ago, but a good strategist would know what to do despite the overwhelming odds, and will try instead of whining about it. Man up already! If you can't even handle a small disadvantage in a game, you'll never have the courage to face your boss or your clientele in a conference room, you'll fail to ask for price reductions from the electric company or cable, your bills will be overdue, you'll end up on the streets, you'll die alone, and no one will mourn over you because you were a coward not worth remembering. And you deserve every single bit of it. Whatever happened to guts and glory huh?

And if that wasn't it, please kindly avoid the wall of text above this one. So what's exactly is the problem with the headband?

Relax, you didn't even got the point. Problem isn't the "so OP AS", problem is ranger players need more variations to their class. %90 of all rangers use the same armor/shoes/brooch/manteau, of those 2 are can't even carded. No variation whatsoever. Every ranger is same, except the upgrades. We were promised otherwiise, its not fair them boosting AS instead of traps.

Game offer resistance to elements, size, race, also defence and -_-. All we can utilize is flee and atk.Its kinda boring

Edited by zefram, 02 July 2015 - 08:04 AM.

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:41 AM

Somehow I think saralen has no idea what this is about

#9 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:15 AM

What I am saying to everyone:

Well, that much is certain, that's why I asked in the third paragraph of my statement in what was wrong with it. I fail to see why change something that is already there, and why not make a new one instead. I have already stated that if that was not the case, then please tell me what is. So please reiterate to me, what is wrong with it?

What I really want to say to everyone:

Pffft, like, duh, why do you think I even wrote the third paragraph in the first place? I just, like, need the answers, comprenez vous? Like, read it clearly, okay, because it's so majorly annoying to even (beep) and to (beep) and it's like just a (beep).

Edited by Saralen, 02 July 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#10 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:18 AM

Ranting for 2 paragraphs before asking what were talking about makes you look bad, just sayin'.

#11 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

i think if the GM are too busy to redo the effects, they might as well put the Headgear quest in again. I am pretty sure the Thor players would want one.

Edited by Ryviux, 02 July 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#12 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:26 AM

The big deal and the problem with the headband is that it supposed to promote alternative leveling(trap) build instead of boosting the mainstream leveling(AS). Pls dont tell me you dont know about these are you?

The fact that it increase 2% AS damage for every 10 base lvl is plain retarded(34% at lvl 175). Compare that to Black Ribbon +30% damage on IB which have lower damage potential(1800% 11x11aoe vs 1500% 3x3aoe)

Can you see it now? :Emo_16:

#13 DEInc

DEInc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

As an aspiring ranger, whose focusing on AS atm. Do you guys think it`s still worth it to buy the Autumn Headband? If not, what other headgears would be okay?

Since this thread is about Autumn Headband, I might as well as ask this question   :heh:  Thanks!

#14 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Vanargand Helm or Rideword Hat for SP/HP

Evil Marching Hat or Black Shiba Inu for damage

Witch Pumpkin for heals

Edited by AvalonEir, 02 July 2015 - 11:44 AM.

#15 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:31 PM

Well my question is this, and I will point it at Jaye, what do you think the chances are overall that the AHB will be changed within the next 2 years?

I am asking because I don't wanna waste carding it if it loses it's purpose for AS damage :)

#16 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

Well my question is this, and I will point it at Jaye, what do you think the chances are overall that the AHB will be changed within the next 2 years?

I am asking because I don't wanna waste carding it if it loses it's purpose for AS damage :)

Last we were told was march; odie just keeps stringing us along. he probably wont ever actually change it.

or maybe hes waiting until we get bio5 hats :P

#17 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:55 PM

i think if the GM are too busy to redo the effects, they might as well put the Headgear quest in again. I am pretty sure the Thor players would want one.

I think they should put the quest in annualy.If the headgears are too rare to even find, thats another bump on the road to the main goal of the project.I mean, you need these headgears to level, they are prohibited in woe anyway.

Its been more than 1 year since the original release by the way.I was hoping to see it coming back in this anniversary weeks but nope..

Edited by zefram, 02 July 2015 - 12:56 PM.

#18 kottyxp

kottyxp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

QUEST 4th of July is ON 

http://forums.warppo...ide-updated-74/

_albums_ll79_darkarchercatalyst_Seals_Sl

#19 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

I am at a miss with my AHB, I was gonna buy an AA card for it, but I don't want to invest 500~600mil into something that could suddenly become redundant. I wouldn't mind someone official stating if it is or isn't going to change. You know, a real B&W answer @_@

#20 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

What...we can do the quest now ? I didn't see any notification anywhere.Can we do this with last year's characters?

#21 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:01 PM

Ooo the 4th of July quest from last year active? Sad I can't spam it and make massive profit while people still don't know D:

#22 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:02 PM

They should also nerf the current hairband to a flat 15% or something at +9 that way its still decent and people won't feel they wasted money +9ing it.

We may not need a trap version of our hat.. the bio5 ancient sniper goggles does +80% bomb cluster damage. Also a little pdodge, max hp, and warg strike damage.

Side note: always such hubbub over the ranger hat when the performer hat is USELESS....

Edited by Jaye, 02 July 2015 - 02:04 PM.

#23 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:10 PM

It's an issue because of how much people are charging for the thing. These days it is 750m for a +9 (@_@).

It's not that I don't acknowledge useless performer hats, but that I don't want my AHB to be nerfed or changed at all. Because there is no black and white answer then I can't invest any cards into it as it MAY be a waste.

I would have thought by now someone could say "It will eventually change" or "It won't change at all".

#24 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Is the quest really activated?

I mean, I probably wouldn't spam it to get 19 Autumn Headbands, but I would actually like to get the other headgears.

#25 Pandiwi

Pandiwi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1196 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

QUEST 4th of July is ON 

http://forums.warppo...ide-updated-74/

_albums_ll79_darkarchercatalyst_Seals_Sl

Is it? o_o 2lazy4gottocheck

LOL I just check it, it is there! WTF! good I just sold my autumn band =3

Edited by Pandiwi, 02 July 2015 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users