7/8 Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

7/8 Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
216 replies to this topic

#101 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

Please don't forget to fix the broken storages in Thor. It's been weeks already... If not, an update please.

They are; have been and continue working on it, it is done manually and with a long list, it can't be done magically. Please be patient.

#102 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Any ETA of server going online yet, Oda?

#103 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Yes, don't blame the GMs about not having 70s. Blame them for adding a LVL 70 requirement, and not making it so you can do it again next year lol...

#104 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:41 AM

Yes, don't blame the GMs about not having 70s. Blame them for adding a LVL 70 requirement, and not making it so you can do it again next year lol...

Players complained about the no-level requirement, asked for lvl 70. So blame the players.

#105 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:41 AM

can't blame the GM for the lvl requirement either. The quest last year had no lvl requiments until someone complaint about too many lvl1 novices doing the quest.

#106 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:43 AM

can't blame the GM for the lvl requirement either. The quest last year had no lvl requiments until someone complaint about too many lvl1 novices doing the quest.

I'm aware of this, and it wasn't like the whole community was in uproar about it. Just a couple of people. Terrible decision when you already have a game full of bots. Usually the server has about 3000 people on it. About 1000 of those are probably bots lol...

#107 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

Working on bringing up Chaos and Classic Loki. Thor will be running long as the GM team is fixing 100 accounts with Storage issues on Thor. (we had to do some trial and error but got the solution in!)

#108 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

I'm aware of this, and it wasn't like the whole community was in uproar about it. Just a couple of people. Terrible decision when you already have a game full of bots. Usually the server has about 3000 people on it. About 1000 of those are probably bots lol...

Well is there an uproar about the lvl 70 requirement? No? Well that's it.

#109 cfuu

cfuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for explaining it. IDK what you meant by 'unruffling my jimmies' , is that a local slang? Never ever heard it before !!!

Here's a clip about "rustled my Jimmies" 

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y2SILwiq2gA

Also, I would personally switch between the AHB and Van during PvM.. 

#110 aralee73

aralee73

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationJelly Land
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

What's in the new box, Oda? Sneak peek please..... :)

Edited by aralee73, 08 July 2015 - 11:53 AM.

#111 hafiy22

hafiy22

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

guys. may i know? server already up?

#112 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

You should know GMs are "controlled" by some super VIP players rather than the majority normal underdogs.

#113 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

There isn't, and there wasn't for when there was no level requirement. So why change it to begin with? Well that's it.

#114 AmericaJin

AmericaJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

That's because it seems as though the people who usually come into the forums complaining to have things removed are content with good things being more difficult to obtain (for whatever odd reason). :hmm:

#115 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

the reason why they added a level requirement was because otherwise you could run 1/1 novices through the quest an unlimited amount of time for 10 ygg seeds. the hats were a secondary benefit. unlimited ygg seeds = bad for the server.

#116 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:59 AM

That's because it seems as though the people who usually come into the forums complaining to have things removed are content with good things being more difficult to obtain (for whatever odd reason). :hmm:

LOL, this seems more the case then anything with this game or atleast I've noticed...

#117 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:59 AM

So you want to remove the level requirement cause you can't make a lvl 70 character? And you don't care if people just bot it, or create Novices to take quest then delete it, blah blah, in short abuse it? Just because you can't make a lvl 70 character?

You should've just asked for Janeway, at least you'll exert 30mins effort. 

EDIT: and I smell people talking with themselves again just to show someone's agreeing, lol.

Edited by Trance3D2Y, 08 July 2015 - 12:03 PM.

#118 AmericaJin

AmericaJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

the reason why they added a level requirement was because otherwise you could run 1/1 novices through the quest an unlimited amount of time for 10 ygg seeds. the hats were a secondary benefit. unlimited ygg seeds = bad for the server.

Honestly, i could care less about the ygg seeds. I was more interested in the headgear. Really don't even understand why ygg seeds were rewards in the first place. They just seemed sort of out of place. My yggs collected dust in storage for a long time after the event haha.

#119 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

If that was the case, then why not make it reward something else and not ygg seeds? EXP alone is good enough really. Plus, as stated when they decided to add a level requirement, people bot ygg seeds anyway.

#120 AmericaJin

AmericaJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

So you want to remove the level requirement cause you can't make a lvl 70 character? And you don't care if people just bot it, or create Novices to take quest then delete it, blah blah, in short abuse it? Just because you can't make a lvl 70 character?

Who said anything about not being able to make a lvl 70 char? :hmm:

#121 AmericaJin

AmericaJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:03 PM

LOL, this seems more the case then anything with this game or atleast I've noticed...

I swear I've been thinking I was the only one that notice that LOL

#122 Olroxity

Olroxity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

You should've just asked for Janeway, at least you'll exert 30mins effort. 

Yeah I don't remember saying anything about not being able to make a 70 character. I did say in past forums out of 17 characters I didn't get 2 of the headgears I wanted. Also people botting for headgear? Really? Do you not play RO? The whole game is basically a bot. You can go into most maps and find a bot.

#123 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

If that was the case, then why not make it reward something else and not ygg seeds? EXP alone is good enough really. Plus, as stated when they decided to add a level requirement, people bot ygg seeds anyway.

where do people bot ygg seeds lol, they don't have the shining plant farm in umbala anymore.

#124 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

Groove pack Contents!

Always gives 1x Random Safe to +7 cert per week 

Will give one of the following at random: 

2x Battle Manual X3

Animated Chewing Gum 

Leaf Cat Hat

Thoughtful Hat box

Isabella Red Ear

Cherry Twig in Mough

Evil Marcher Hat

Costume: Miracle Blue Rose

#125 AmericaJin

AmericaJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

People keep bringing up janeway... The fact of the matter is that 90% of the players who did this past 4th of July quest used their chars that they created last December when Janeway was here. Of course you're going to feel like the players who missed out of janeway should get over it while you spam the quest with all of your lvl 99 chars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users