14.3 Testing Station - Page 12 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

14.3 Testing Station

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#276 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:48 AM

Well they never do apply the fixes on sakray, it's always directly applied on live. So maybe they've already fixed some things and we just don't know yet. But yeah from what we know so far, feels like we need another week of bug finding and bug fixing.

#277 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:49 AM

The patch needs more time on the test server. However, I think we have enough gear to properly test now. People have been able to do the instances with what we have.

#278 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

Well they never do apply the fixes on sakray, it's always directly applied on live. So maybe they've already fixed some things and we just don't know yet.

This is a bad trend that needs to STOP. Every past experience is that it does not go right. Because nobody bugtested the bugfix!

#279 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:09 AM

This is a bad trend that needs to STOP. Every past experience is that it does not go right. Because nobody bugtested the bugfix!

Yeah this happens every time, it's kinda pointless to test if we aren't allowed to test bug fixes because as we all know, there are always bugs in the bug fixes.

#280 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

Yeah this happens every time, it's kinda pointless to test if we aren't allowed to test bug fixes because as we all know, there are always bugs in the bug fixes.

^^^^^^ THIS

#281 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

Agreed. Certainly would help lots if the "fixes" were to be tested as well.

#282 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

didn't they use to give us a entire sub-forum section  to report problems with new patches on Sakray?  Now all we get is a single thread.

#283 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

BUG:
PrizeOfHero, item drop from Reaper Yanu (Isle of Bios), gives an Unknown Item when used. Think it's supposed to give medals/coins or something. Need to double-check.

14.3 implementation on the main server has the potential to be worse than the 14.1 cluster-__- we experienced if they decide to roll it out this week.

#284 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:39 PM

BUG:
PrizeOfHero, item drop from Reaper Yanu (Isle of Bios), gives an Unknown Item when used. Think it's supposed to give medals/coins or something. Need to double-check.

As I reported a few pages back, the unknown item are yggseed 30 box and yggberry 15 box

#285 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

As I reported a few pages back, the unknown item are yggseed 30 box and yggberry 15 box

Cool, thanks.

#286 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:29 PM

Okay so the list of what I think are bugs from my 5-ish runs of Temple of Demon God:
1) Sometimes 2 Brinaraneas spawn, the second disappears when you get one of them down to 75% hp.

2) After Brinaranea and Muspellskoll, Morroc sometimes refuses to speak (if the party leader isn't the first to enter the room, from what I can gather)

3)​ Most importantly, none of the monsters or MVPs drop anything at all, nor are any items rewarded to us for completing the instance. I believe the final MVP is supposed to give us a Squad Prize, a consumable which gives one Essence (and another consumable like Yggdrasil Berry/Seed, etc) when opened.

When you have completed the instance, talk to the NPC Hiva Agip and they will give you the reward items. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users