Tiki Tuesday Q&A thread for 7/28 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A thread for 7/28

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:28 PM

Ask your questions for this week's Tiki Tuesday liveshow!

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:33 PM

Please feedback this proposal :)

https://forums.warpp...recycle-system/

#3 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

I apologize if this has already been brought up; I tried to search the forums for it but did not find it.

The 2nd floor eden board bounty boards (the 91+ one specifically, I haven't checked the other one and am out of level range) has a double cool down.

If you do the quest and turn it in, it gives a 3 hour cool down. This is fine.

If you can take the quest again, and if you select the 'take all' option -- it adds a second 3 hour cooldown before you can turn in the kill count, upon which it gives the normal 3 hour cool down. 

Is this intentional? Taking the quests individually does not add this second cooldown so I'm left to conclude this is unintentional (unless you really want to punish people for taking all quests at once instead of individually picking them.)

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:08 PM

^it's already been noted. there's a far bigger bug with the boards that have been around since they added the take all option, also documented on the BLOB.

https://trello.com/c...86-90-91-99-bug

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:09 PM

Also the boards ought to have like 20 hr cooldown tbh ._.

#6 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

So antoher questions again...

1. Are there any updates on the problems on Thor, especially the recovery of wiped out items and the auto-DC on storage? I am not one of those affted affected but most players having those problems were almost quit. I know the management are now busy with the 14.3 update, DDOS attacks, and other problems.
  2. Is the airstrike thread really getting attention? Most of the reported bots are still there in the exact same map where they have seen. I hope this will get priority over updates and fixes very soon.
  3. In relation to bots, I am fully aware that kill-stealing MVPs is allowed since it is free for all. But my question is that what about camper bots? I saw some reports but outside of the forums that there were camper bots in GTB and Scaraba Queen maps. I myself also saw and recorded several times (around 4 right now) in Moscovia Dungeon. I already reported this to the airstrike thread and I hope this will be resolved very quickly. Do note though that it's sometimes it's controlled manually and via bot to confuse the GMs. I also thought at first that it's just a normal camper but after days of observing and recording the kills, this is what I have found.
  4. Is it possible to have different groove/lucky boxes for Chaos and Thor? Many rare items, specially FAW, only deals with RMT trades (not even using KP) on Thor server. For instance, putting FAW in the box will decrease, if not removed, the RMT involving FAW but it will destroy Chaos's economy if the same box are the there.
  5. What is the actual correct level of Deluge from this item? http://www.divine-pr.../kannam-on-head It states there that it's level 12.

Edited by Jeneeus, 27 July 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#7 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

1. since the costume exchanger is gone, can we please have the Gold Dragonhelm Quest activated on Amtasu?

2. regarding the EMB answer you gave last week. Players can already "buy emb" by buying opb and exchanging it for EMB. What i want as a seller is the option of selling the EMB directly.

#8 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

1. I've heard that WOE will be open this august. Are you planning to remove All MVP cards/boss cards (compounded or not) that is originated from PRO that wasn't removed during the migration?

2 Are those over upgraded +20-+13 Equips will be downgraded before the opening of WOE.

3.Dark Book Equipment has been abused for a long time. The bug has been used since the start of the thor server. It has been reported to your Customer support and should be fix immediately. Is this issue fixed already?

4.Safeguard Shadow shield has a set bonus if equipped with Liberation Shadow Shoes. The Question is where can I get Liberation Shadow Shoes. I haven't seen any at the cash shop shadow boxes

#9 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:05 PM

So antoher questions again...

• Are there any updates on the problems on Thor, especially the recovery of wiped out items and the auto-DC on storage? I am not one of those affted affected but most players having those problems were almost quit. I know the management are now busy with the 14.3 update, DDOS attacks, and other problems.
  • Is the airstrike thread really getting attention? Most of the reported bots are still there in the exact same map where they have seen. I hope this will get priority over updates and fixes very soon.
  • In relation to bots, I am fully aware that kill-stealing MVPs is allowed since it is free for all. But my question is that what about camper bots? I saw some reports but outside of the forums that there were camper bots in GTB and Scaraba Queen maps. I myself also saw and recorded several times (around 4 right now) in Moscovia Dungeon. I already reported this to the airstrike thread and I hope this will be resolved very quickly. Do note though that it's sometimes it's controlled manually and via bot to confuse the GMs.

Yeah camper bots with almost godlike equips pisses me,these area he was talking about are real. You better check it every now and then

#10 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:38 PM

i know this was answered on your last tiki tuesday, but i just want to clarify my question 

Q1: about instance dungeons being returnable.. what i mean is, if it's possible to return on some instance dungeons and continuing where you left of.. ( i.e. if your on the boss part, then you can't re-do the previous parts before the boss ) it wont be abusable this way because whenever you return on the same instance, you'll be continuing only the part that were unfinished when you were disconnected and you don't have to start all over again everytime unless the cooldown within that instance dungeon is finished which takes a day or an hour depending on the instance dungeon....

Q2 : can every costume be enchantable? there are some cute costumes that doesn't come from kitcostume box that should be enchantable.

Q3 : when will you announce the first batch of fallen recovery patients  :heh:  ?  and when am i going to be next in line  :hmm: ?

edit: follow up questions

- can the faceworm instance time record be reset every once or twice a month?  

- regarding RWC accessories, can you at least implement it to be tradeable for at least 1 day or a few hours? some of our RWC accessories are stuck on a separate account and we cannot use it on our main characters.. 

Edited by StephenCarl, 28 July 2015 - 12:26 AM.

#11 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

1. I've heard that WOE will be open this august. Are you planning to remove All MVP cards/boss cards (compounded or not) that is originated from PRO that wasn't removed during the migration?

2 Are those over upgraded +20-+13 Equips will be downgraded before the opening of WOE.

3.Dark Book Equipment has been abused for a long time. The bug has been used since the start of the thor server. It has been reported to your Customer support and should be fix immediately. Is this issue fixed already?

4.Safeguard Shadow shield has a set bonus if equipped with Liberation Shadow Shoes. The Question is where can I get Liberation Shadow Shoes. I haven't seen any at the cash shop shadow boxes

while the mvps will be an issue, it's only woe te to start with. since kvm isn't useable in woe te you won't have to worry about that at least.

#12 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

while the mvps will be an issue, it's only woe te to start with. since kvm isn't useable in woe te you won't have to worry about that at least.

Still, there are+15- +20 items and weapons(non kvm), golden wings, darkbook exploit and ofcourse as you mentioned, unremved MVPs... Fix should go first no matter how long

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 27 July 2015 - 06:59 PM.

#13 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

Aw sad :p_laugh:  so only WOE TE will be opened this august. 

#14 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

well like CC said even then it'll probably be pretty unbalanced due to non-kvm overupgraded gears and mvps. only cards restricted from woe te are MP and GTB so everything else goes. there are things on thor that shouldn't have made it over from pRO that can severely imbalance woe te anyway.

#15 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

I'm not really sure if I can ask this kind of question.

Spoiler

Edited by 3136150201210951703, 28 July 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#16 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:18 AM

Can we have Maridah host this weeks Tiki Tuesday?

#17 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:35 AM

does maridah even play RO1? if not, then what's the point.

#18 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:01 AM

btw, regarding Value Added Services for WP user, (sex change, character transfer, and all that stuff), do you guys plan to add the same thing for steam user in the future? It is kinda unfair for steam user as of right now since we cant do that.

#19 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:24 AM

When is July 4 quest leaving? It's still here. I thought you said it was going away last week. Also will coupon npc in comodo leave this maintenance as well? Ty Oda!!

#20 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

does maridah even play RO1? if not, then what's the point.

Agree. :p_sad:

#21 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:36 AM

Ever since the 175 update, new content for renewal has been slowly pushed out.

The only content that has ONLY been released this year is Nightmare CT, Devil's Tower, and Geffen Tournament.

Can we get more resources to focus on improving renewal (the server with the most players)? I feel too much is wasted on Thor and Classic and I haven't really seen much improvement for the numbers on those servers.

A considerable of time and energy are currently being put into making the Renewal 14.3 patch work, as this will be adding new content on Chaos and Thor. 

Classic we work on because there isn't (yet) development team support outside of what we are able to do here at the Warpportal Office. Regarding Thor, we are still trying to fix problems created during the migration and get our customers playing again. 

#22 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

Um they're testing 14.3 and rebellion is supposed to come in aug. what else were you looking for?

#23 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

I feel too much is wasted on Thor and Classic and I haven't really seen much improvement for the numbers on those servers.

Both Classic and Thor improves a very large number of players by up to 90% of the previous population. Classic increases its population from 600 to 1100 and Thor from 800 to 1400 and there are still stuck characters that are not counted from Thor.

Edited by Jeneeus, 28 July 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#24 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:01 AM

Ever since the 175 update, new content for renewal has been slowly pushed out.

The only content that has ONLY been released this year is Nightmare CT, Devil's Tower, and Geffen Tournament.

Can we get more resources to focus on improving renewal (the server with the most players)? I feel too much is wasted on Thor and Classic and I haven't really seen much improvement for the numbers on those servers.

Thorn is renewal, but, guessing you're referring to the disconnect and storage issues that those players of that server are struggling with that has been working on for sometime now.

#25 KingMetriX

KingMetriX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:01 AM

Plsss update regarding DC issues on thor

Last week we were unable to do DC fixes for thor characters but will be making fix attempts for DC characters this week. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users